The holy king

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
I actually cant believe this. The girl i texted for 6 months. For fucking 6 fucking months was being dry as shit so i confronted her n shuat. She said shes gonna have sex in 3 days cuz of a date shes having 😂😂😂😂 fuarkkkkkkk. Whyyyy??? Whyyyyyy?? How is this possibleeeeeee . Why am i not gettijg laiiiiddddd… fuck my life tbh. I wouldnt complain if i had a job or was good at anything. Jfl why do i even have this fucking phone manView attachment IMG_0891.webp

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
why did you text for 6 months without escalating in the first place bro

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Jfl I have been cucked like this too.

Talked to her for 8 months, to the point she sent nudes of her.
Then one day she says she is dating a bad boy who gave her rape threats and wants to have her first kiss with him.

I blocked that hoe after that

• JFL
Jfl I have been cucked like this too.

Talked to her for 8 months, to the point she sent nudes of her.
Then one day she says she is dating a bad boy who gave her rape threats and wants to have her first kiss with him.

I blocked that hoe after that
Rape treaths? Thats cope lmaoo no fucking way man

Rape treaths? Thats cope lmaoo no fucking way man
She was travelling in a bus, when that guy(complete stranger) put his hands on her thighs and shit and she didn't stop him.

He then told her she is all alone in the bus, going to a village unknown to her. What would happen if he follows her home.

And she was like "teehee Chad"

• Ugh..
She was travelling in a bus, when that guy(complete stranger) put his hands on her thighs and shit and she didn't stop him.

He then told her she is all alone in the bus, going to a village unknown to her. What would happen if he follows her home.

And she was like "teehee Chad"
So she a hoe. Only explanation jfl. Could have fucked her and dumped her tbj

• Woah