The hottest features in a guy according to ig

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
20190630 225134

You can at least get to low bf for veins and abs and do pullups for broader shoulders. Thats hope.

What do you think about this ig post?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1680 and SA7
View attachment 74819

You can at least get to low bf for veins and abs and do pullups for broader shoulders. Thats hope.

this guy has:
- low set eyebrows
- vertically narrow eyes (the most important feature to be a chad)
- blue eyes
he would be a chad even with skinny phisique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormie, AspiringChad and 1 other person
this guy has:
- low set eyebrows
- blue eyes
Yeah, his coloring is ideal.

this guy has:
- low set eyebrows
- blue eyes

Lower third > eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
worst thing about being brown is you can't have believably blue eyes like this

hopefully laser eye changing technology will get advanced enough to finally remove pigment from the darkest eyes

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 1680
Nice page

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, HSM1, Pendejo and 5 others
not necessarily. as a matter of fact, light colored contact lenses halo ethnics with tanner skin and darker features better than they do on whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Lower third > eye area
Average lower third with good eye area> Average eye area with a good lower third.
If you have 4/10 eye area but 8/10 lower third it's over not the other way around.

I agree,some girls sent me this meme before

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
where is personality? did they forget to include to it or is it part of another pic?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hector, Nosecel9000 and 2 others
I have none of these.
But at least some are achievable.
Sometimes my hands are veiny (when I have high blood pressure in the summer) but my hands are small it's a failo.

so the best looking guys in winter stop becoming good looking? what's the point of building muscles and abs if they're gonna be hidden for most part of the year :lul: these copers need to rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
so the best looking guys in winter stop becoming good looking? what's the point of building muscles and abs if they're gonna be hidden for most part of the year :lul: these copers need to rope
You sound like cope. You can still impress girls when you take them home and take off your shirt from the club. Or they will see your selfies on IG or snapchat or social media and KNOW you are ripped underneath that winter dress shirts

• Ugh..
Reactions: Redrighthand
You can still impress girls when you take them home and take off your shirt from the club.
bro that's 90% of the job.
How about you kindly not cite your opinion?
it is stance here that FACE = law

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and mido the slayer
bro that's 90% of the job.
How about you kindly not cite your opinion?
it is stance here that FACE = law
Girls will see you on Social media and know u packin nub yo

Your point? Im saying if you have an aesthetic physique like what OP posted
are you fucking dumb? the first guy has an aesthetic physique. do you see girls drooling over him on social media? FACE = law. you shouldn't be here if you think physique is what makes a slayer

are you fucking dumb? the first guy has an aesthetic physique. do you see girls drooling over him on social media? FACE = law. you shouldn't be here if you think physique is what makes a slayer
wut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1680 and dodt
horseface guy could still fuck. Not as much as chadface but still.
man if girls see his face they would puke. hypergamy is real, and the thing is, every other guy lifts these days. poor incel doesn't stand a chance

Are you dumb? The first guy literally has the worst structure I've ever seen from a guy as muscular as he is. His hips are as wide as his shoulders. He looks like utter shit.

man if girls see his face they would puke. hypergamy is real, and the thing is, every other guy lifts these days. poor incel doesn't stand a chance

You were saying? that's literally the same guy you posted.

Are you dumb? The first guy literally has the worst structure I've ever seen from a guy as muscular as he is. His hips are as wide as his shoulders. He looks like utter shit.
kKh4wVM.gif

chestshot1.png

henryshirtless2.jpg

36ad3c89-9cb0-4433-95fb-c8628543e952.jpg

cxNdR1m.jpg

You were saying? that's literally the same guy you posted.
yeh saw this before. but he's fucked when it comes to LTR

do you mean me specifically or in general?
Not you but some mixed kids with one white parent and one black parent end up having blue/light eyes if their white parent has them, or if their black parent happens to have them.

Then you have jeremy meeks with two subhuman parents with dark brown eyes and he pops out :woke:

Unfortunately for me my mom has blue eyes and I only have light brown :feelsrope:

View attachment 74819

I COULD HAVE HAD BLUE EYES I HAD A 50% CHANCE
but tbh its mostly cope unless your eye area is legit 10/10
there is a major halo for non white people aswell which pisses me off even more

Last edited:
I COULD HAVE HAD BLUE EYES I HAD A 50% CHANCE AAAAAAAAA

Stop the cope

Light eyes > dark eyes

If Jeremy Meeks has brown eyes he would be in prison getting raped frequently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel

Stop the cope

Light eyes > dark eyes

im not coping im fucking raging cuz my mom had the gene but i got my dads brown eyes instead

• So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides
im not coping im fucking raging cuz my mom had the gene but i got my dads brown eyes instead
I had the same problem 😔 I had good coloring (fair skin and dark brown hair) and stuff but I have brown eyes

Let’s wait for laser surgery in the near future that removes dark eyes pigmentations or simply genetic engineering to change babies eyes and pigmentation

My green eyes don’t get me jack shit because I’m white. Girls only like light eyes on light skinned black guys and arab guys. Only 3/10 asian girls care about light eyes on white guys.
I had the same problem 😔 I had good coloring (fair skin and dark brown hair) and stuff but I have brown eyes

Let’s wait for laser surgery in the near future that removes dark eyes pigmentations or simply genetic engineering to change babies eyes and pigmentation
Fair skin is not good coloring in 2019, unless you’re going for Asian girls specifically. Swarthy men are doing the best with attractive fair-skinned white girls.

Last edited:

lets hope those stroma fucks better their technique because as soon as they do fucking hell mate its a whole new game changer
normies wont even give a shit but most psl autistists that happen to be ethnic will get it and insta ascend in probably some of the cases

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
lets hope those stroma fucks better their technique because as soon as they do fucking hell mate its a whole new game changer
I look like Hollywood celebrity with light eyes (I’m not joking) when I morphed my self despite have bad lower third I still look really good with light eyes

Alain delon looks like normal guy who works at the office with brown eyes

Stop the cope

Light eyes > dark eyes

holy fuck are you retarded lmfao. Jeremy meeks has one of the best bone structures of any person on fucking earth. Chico is commonly called the best looking guy on earth and his eyes are brown. eye shape >>>>>>>>>>>> color

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 2012
holy fuck are you retarded lmfao. Jeremy meeks has one of the best bone structures of any person on fucking earth. Chico is commonly called the best looking guy on earth and his eyes are brown. eye shape >>>>>>>>>>>> color
KINDA but chico with blue eyes is a whole new thing

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Chico is rare case JFL

Blue eyes and light eyes is easily 1.8 PSL boost idiot

I look like Hollywood celebrity with light eyes (I’m not joking)

Alain delon looks like normal guy who works at the office with brown eyes
You way overstate the importance of eye color, it’s one of the least important factors, especially with blonde/red-haired blue/green-eyed white girls looking to diversify their gene pool by reproducing with swarthy men. Remember it’s tall, DARK and handsome.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Chico is rare case JFL

Blue eyes and light eyes is easily 1.8 PSL boost idiot
I unironically think chico benefits from his eye color. His coloring is great.
KINDA but chico with blue eyes is a whole new thing
Even if so, saying that jeremy meeks would still be in prison without his eye color is absolute retardation.

You way overstate the importance of eye color, it’s one of the least important factors, especially with blonde/red-haired blue/green-eyed white girls looking to diversify their gene pool by reproducing with swarthy men. Remember it’s tall, DARK and handsome.

Vs

JFL he would be in prison if he had dark coloring

When they mean tall dark and handsome they mean tall white guy with dark hair JFL

• +1
View attachment 74862
Vs
View attachment 74864

JFL he would be in prison if he had dark coloring

When they mean tall dark and handsome they mean tall white guy with dark hair JFL
I would contend that they have comparable SMVs in 2019. Either one could get a top tier white girlfriend with ease. But I’ll admit the bottom version is slightly more striking and unique looking.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Dude Abides and mido the slayer
I would contend that they have comparable SMVs in 2019. Either one could get a top tier white girlfriend with ease. But I’ll admit the bottom version is slightly more striking and unique looking.
Believe or not, coping is healthy
You should cope more to avoid roping as much as possible

Believe or not, coping is healthy
You should cope more to avoid roping as much as possible
Come on, if you don’t see the BMWF phenomenon in 2019 it means you’re not walking around in major cities regularly.

Also I don’t need to cope or rope, I know my flaws and am addressing them through soft looksmaxing and surgeries.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..