Looksmaxxing is cope

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
at least in my country.women can tell who is a pathetic coping incel and who is actually good looking.

you think girls cant tell if a guy is starvemaxxing and mewing in order to make his bones slightly more visible?

thats why they date 15+% bf potato men with gynecomastia; these men still look decent even with a higher bf.

meanwile i have to be 10%bf just to resemble a human and be completely invisible anyway. normies are chubby fucks and girls approach them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and Pierrot
at least in my country.women can tell who is a pathetic coping incel and who is actually good looking.

you think girls cant tell if a guy is starvemaxxing and mewing in order to make his bones slightly more visible?

thats why they date 15+% bf potato men with gynecomastia; these men still look decent even with a higher bf.

meanwile i have to be 10%bf just to resemble a human and be completely invisible anyway. normies are chubby fucks and girls approach them.
Yeah it’s cope for most

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Not true here

Majority of zoomers here are skinny as fuck. Low bodyfat and hairmaxxed, fragrancemaxxed, fashionmaxxed, nichemaxxed...

I used to be the fat potatoman with zero care for his looks and that brought me nothing
I was however complimented when I lost weight

i have absolutely never received any compliment ever
Brutal

I have been complimented about my eyes a lot
They often ask my height (I'm 6'3)
Other than that, compliments were vague, they just tell me I'm good looking

where are you from?

It's just you I'm sorry