The hottest in our school is into me, please i need your help

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
As you all know I'm just the shy kid who looksmaxed, and with looksmaxing you get rewarded to free ios, women, better treatment in society.

In my first semester in uni, I dated 3 girls ( one we are pretty much we are fwb, the other 2 we broke up pretty badly"

There is one girls who is literally the hottest girl in our uni, literally Megan fox type of body and face but she seems to be have really bad attitude, that why I kept ignoring her, I mean I did like the vibe she gives. One day while I was waving a friend behind her, she thought it was her and she came to my table only tell her it wasn't her that I was waving but a friend behind her.

So this our next semester and we are taking the same classes and I decided to text her, tell her that this is me and I'm sorry what have happened that afternoon. And asked a few questions about class.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and allahcel
Idk Bro girls are too Easy Just don't even think about It. It's like drinking water

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
the other thing is that she has ltn ( in psl standards) but htn ( real life here in turkey ) boyfriend, im pretty sure she seems to have no interest what so ever in him. You can see this while they are working together or when ever she sees me .

Last edited:
Dndr + Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, GetShrekt, Jigen and 4 others
Idk Bro girls are too Easy Just don't even think about It. It's like drinking water
@the BULL you think its worth cucking him or asking her for a date ...

@the BULL you think its worth cucking or asking her for a date ...
Yes ofc Is worth It. I offended some college classmates and they still wanted to talk next semester lol

Already lost by thinking with brain and not balls.

Muh trying to find reasoning and muh help and muh what should I do ain’t shit compared to just doing

the other thing is that she is ltn ( in psl standards) but htn ( real life here in turkey ) boyfriend, im pretty sure she seems to have no interest what so ever in him. You can see this while they are working together or when ever she sees me .
@the BULL I think you didn't read this part, I'm mean what about the boyfriend? Do you think its worth taking her from him? She is literally the hottest girl in our uni, thats why probably no one approaches her the only reason she is dating with ltn in psl standard guy

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and the BULL
@thereallegend. @Xangsane @Prettyboy @Blackgymmax @exo313 @edodalic29 can you guys offer any insight...

@the BULL I think you didn't read this part, I'm mean what about the boyfriend? Do you think its worth taking her from him? She is literally the hottest girl in our uni, thats why probably no one approaches her the only reason she is dating with ltn in psl standard guy
Yes ofc cuck the ltn lol she's too much for him. It's Just how things go don't be Sorry for him

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Already lost by thinking with brain and not balls.

Muh trying to find reasoning and muh help and muh what should I do ain’t shit compared to just doing
I don't understand a shit of what you wrote

I'm too hungover to read all of that shit. Just letting you know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
As you all know I'm just the shy kid who looksmaxed, and with looksmaxing you get rewarded to free ios, women, better treatment in society.

In my first semester in uni, I dated 3 girls ( one we are pretty much we are fwb, the other 2 we broke up pretty badly"

There is one girls who is literally the hottest girl in our uni, literally Megan fox type of body and face but she seems to be have really bad attitude, that why I kept ignoring her, I mean I did like the vibe she gives. One day while I was waving a friend behind her, she thought it was her and she came to my table only tell her it wasn't her that I was waving but a friend behind her.

So this our next semester and we are taking the same classes and I decided to text her, tell her that this is me and I'm sorry what have happened that afternoon. And asked a few questions about class.
Not my problem

Mfs still going to school in 2023 lmaooo grow up

This is embarrassing

Typical autist response over analyzing everything

Nobody gives a fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
What even does this mean i don't get it.

CHAD I AM JEALOUS !

CHAD I AM JEALOUS !
Yes I was born chad, but if you saw me a year ago, you will all me subhuman, it's all hard work just looks and lean max and see where it leads

Yes I was born chad, but if you saw me a year ago, you will all me subhuman, it's all hard work just looks and lean max and see where it leads
I worked harder than you Chad!

CHAD I AM JEALOUS !
Look at @Blackgymmax. He was absolutely subhuman and now he moggs Micheal Jordan. Your choice

I worked harder than you Chad!
Nope I really doubt, now days I lift 215 deadlift to the piont my spine is fucked. I ran 6km every fucking day

Nope I really doubt, now days I lift 215 deadlift to the piont my spine is fucked. I ran 6km every fucking day
i did more weights than that chad!

Just work hard and trust the process. Life is simple like that...
this aint rsd bro! this is hard reality my boi !

bojack horseman GIF

I have to admit my parents are beautiful but without hard work I would have been subhuman

I have to admit my parents are beautiful but without hard work I would have been subhuman
aight bro continue that grind.

>turkey
>megan fox lookalike