The Human Face - BBC Documentary - One of the most insight documentaries you will see on the Human Face. Male & Female.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Watch if you want to understand the big picture and not just all this jaw is law stuff.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6939 and Deleted member 6403
Tl;DW nigga

too lazy didnt watch

are you sure about that? remember this is normie television

are you sure about that? remember this is normie television

I have watched it. I've also watched another BBC documentary on sexual instinct.

The BBC never let-down. They always use science and explain it interestingly. If you don't wanna watch, don't.

Brits don't do shit documentaries when it comes to science. I am British and know.

all you do is cope
You have to be the most delusional user on this site

Yawns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
I have watched it. I've also watched another BBC documentary on sexual instinct.

The BBC never let-down. They always use science and explain it interestingly. If you don't wanna watch, don't.

Brits don't do shit documentaries when it comes to science. I am British and know.
Too bad the future looks bad for them. All their docs will be about trannies and white supremacy but without historical facts.

Too bad the future looks bad for them. All their docs will be about trannies and white supremacy but without historical facts.

Lol your "idea" of Britain is lolable.

Last edited:
Projections galore...

Reality galore. Look at all the people that say that to make them feel like they are taking part, with the bare minimum of effort? It's usually the posters who just rot on here, troll and basically have no intention of LooksMaxing. This to them is their "social-time" ROFL - only they have no social-skills, so a "meme" is their personality. That's you I'm afraid. You're a meme. Get a real personality dude. Go outside.

That's what gen Z is all about though. Wanting to get applauded for doing absolutely jackshit with their pathetic selves.

Last edited:
Reality galore. Look at all the people that say that to make them feel like they are taking part, with the minimum bare of effort? It's usually the posters who just rot on here, troll and basically have no intention of LooksMaxing. This to them is their "social-time" ROFL only they have no social-skills, so a "meme" is their personality. That's you I'm afraid. You're a meme. Get a real personality dude. Go outside.

That's what gen Z is all about though. Wanting to get applauded for doing absolutely jackshit with their pathetic selves.
U wrote this story just for me? Dn rd but i might laugh at it later.

6f54fb6fb9358efb10b77f1965a4b395

You have stand-out beta boy awkward introvert features, son. I'd work on style maxing. Your mouth is so tightly shut, you can tell you've been bullied a lot. You are the hunted.

Last edited:
View attachment 452205

You have stand-out beta boy awkward introvert features, son. I'd work on style maxing. Your mouth is so tightly shut, you can tell you've been bullied a lot. You are the hunted.
lose bodyfat, you'd probably look pretty good if you'd get rid of that roundish jaw which kinda failos you pretty hard, your other features are decent.

View attachment 452205

Ahahhaahahah
Why are you so desperate to paint an image of me being bullied? Im not even the guy in the pic but pls keep thinking about him.