The idea of LDAR always annoyed me

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When LDAR was first popularized (maybe 2015?) I remember thinking it was a retarded cope for lazy cunts because why would you not just gymcel and roidcel and see how far it could get you. Those were the days when I seen improvements in success with women by ridding myself of body failo, I had not yet discovered you need shitloads of money and status to have success with women as well which you also cannot achieve as a lazy cunt (inb4 exceptions)

Even though many who makes countless posts encouraging people to LDAR are actually living productive lives themselves, I believe the message seeps into the subconscious of those who actually have ambition to improve their situation such as myself

Often when I talk to another PSLer I have on snapchat, if they suggest that I do something like go out to a bar, I may respond that I would rather stay home and rot, then they reinforce it by telling me about their plans to rot and how rotting is the only way. It is done in a joking manner but I can say that over the years I have definitely turned to that as an excuse to not do something way more than if I avoided the term rotting

@Pinhead Returns often said on lookism that the only option was to LDAR
He was actually implementing this for a while due to believing that a 1/10,000 gigaChad could mog him anytime he left the house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, alriodai, Moggable and 6 others
LDAR is addictive, it’s more potent than heroin

Just lay down in your bed for a sec, you’ll struggle to get back up:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15791 and 10 others
time is everything when ur a young man, don’t waste it and end up like @DwayneWhite55

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17311 and 4 others
LDAR is addictive, it’s more potent than heroin

Just lay down in your bed for a sec, you’ll struggle to get back up:Comfy:
Sleeping on the floor is ideal
Voluntary hardships are more necessary than ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, aBetterMii and Deleted member 9801
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 13332, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Hardened by pain @Thompsonz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 9801
time is everything when ur a young man, don’t waste it and end up like @DwayneWhite55
Yeah I'm 37. I wish I was more social in my youth. Time flies by fast.
Even though I am in good shape now and look youthful and good for my age, dating is progressively hard in your 30s than your 20s, especially your late 30s. Women in their early-mid 20s don't want to look at you unless you run sugar daddy game. And women around your age give or take have emotional damage from years of riding the Chad cock carousel and being Alpha Widowed. Older women are pickier than ever. And are looking for a beta provider in desperation now that their biological clock is ticking. Older women are also more status conscious. They don't want to introduce you to their girlfriends and family as their boyfriend if you are still running good looking loser game at 37 years old

Do not waste your teens and twenties

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, TITUS and Deleted member 11758
How is an autistic NEET choosing to LDAR affecting your life?

Never understood why people get butthurt about men choosing to rot until they die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Even though I am in good shape now and look youthful and good for my age, dating is progressively hard in your 30s than your 20s, especially your late 30s. Women in their early-mid 20s don't want to look at you unless you run sugar daddy game. And women around your age give or take have emotional damage from years of riding the Chad cock carousel and being Alpha Widowed. Older women are pickier than ever. And are looking for a beta provider in desperation now that their biological clock is ticking. Older women are also more status conscious. They don't want to introduce you to their girlfriends and family as their boyfriend if you are still running good looking loser game at 37 years old

old man cope. even though i did everything in my teens and my early twenties now i'm stagnating in a shithole, memories are worth jackshit, you can only tell your tales on a table or on internet forums but at the end of the day always present matters. if you can't cope with career, gl wife, it's teraogre

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, alriodai and Deleted member 18244

but yeah in a sense you have to make the best out of every single second. ppl who have success never stop grinding, and also the time window to find an HQNP gl wife is quite short. but some things are just out of your control anyway

Last edited:

Reminder humans have no concept of time so there's no thing as wasting, repenting over what you can't have or lost is recipe to be miserable

You can still do everything you want with a different approach

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
The best thing in the world is to be drunk at a party, Ldar is good, but unless you’re a complete waste I wouldn’t recommend it.

The best thing in the world is to be drunk at a party, Ldar is good, but unless you’re a complete waste I wouldn’t recommend it.
Alcohol is garbage i cant believe it ever got mainstream
Even chugging entire bottles of wines 14% alcohol in minutes the entire experience lazts like 45min tops

You might as well just spin around to get the same effect

Kid spinning

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 17872, TITUS and 1 other person
LDAR is literally retarded, only someone with exttreme neuroinflammation could ever think it's a good idea

i rotted for 1.5 years before PSL

Then 4-5 years during it.

Ruined so much. You have no idea.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4
When LDAR was first popularized (maybe 2015?) I remember thinking it was a retarded cope for lazy cunts because why would you not just gymcel and roidcel and see how far it could get you. Those were the days when I seen improvements in success with women by ridding myself of body failo, I had not yet discovered you need shitloads of money and status to have success with women as well which you also cannot achieve as a lazy cunt (inb4 exceptions)

Even though many who makes countless posts encouraging people to LDAR are actually living productive lives themselves, I believe the message seeps into the subconscious of those who actually have ambition to improve their situation such as myself

Often when I talk to another PSLer I have on snapchat, if they suggest that I do something like go out to a bar, I may respond that I would rather stay home and rot, then they reinforce it by telling me about their plans to rot and how rotting is the only way. It is done in a joking manner but I can say that over the years I have definitely turned to that as an excuse to not do something way more than if I avoided the term rotting

@Pinhead Returns often said on lookism that the only option was to LDAR
He was actually implementing this for a while due to believing that a 1/10,000 gigaChad could mog him anytime he left the house
LdAr is our only chance chad

but yeah in a sense you have to make the best out of every single second. ppl who have success never stop grinding, and also the time window to find an HQNP gl wife is quite short. but some things are just out of your control anyway
Bro just buy a PS5 and call it a day

We can party chat and play zombies

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Bro just buy a PS5 and call it a day

We can party chat and play zombies
tbh, most ppl i know are at this stage and happy asf
jfl at being cortisol spiked by your own expectations trying to put effort into making a lot of money and slaying when you already get all your basic needings satisfied
i suck at cod though D: LoL is my backup cope

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
depression makes me prone to ldar i still have to fight it