The “Ideal Face” Does Exist

thecel

thecel

morph king
1FE80968 5B64 413C ADDF F1B007E86729

The left side is a composite of the attractive faces in a sample of men’s faces, and the right side is a composite of the unattractive faces in the sample.

As you can see, the “Chad” composite is clear and defined, while the “ugly” composite is blurry.

This shows that there is such a thing as an ideal face. The more a person deviates from this ideal beauty standard, the less attractive they are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, FreakkForLife, subhuman incel and 28 others
And that one ideal chad is @Papabakvet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, goat2x, Lars and 6 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 6873 and thecel
Cope, less blurry as less people jfl

But I see what you mean

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 552933

The left side is a composite of the attractive faces in a sample of men’s faces, and the right side is a composite of the unattractive faces in the sample.

As you can see, the “Chad” composite is clear and defined, while the “ugly” composite is blurry.

This shows that there is such a thing as an ideal face. The more a person deviates from this ideal beauty standard, the less attractive they are.
non ideal has long philtrum jfl it's over for philtrumcel

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and thecel
No Cap Barrett more closely resembles the 2nd

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and SadnessWYJ
Did you create these edits?

• +1
View attachment 552933

Right side kind of looks like dutch celebrity Johan Derksen

• +1
so you seriously think that there is no man more attractive than this guy?
1FE80968 5B64 413C ADDF F1B007E86729

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
so you seriously think that there is no man more attractive than this guy?
View attachment 553109

No, I’m not saying that particular face is the ideal, I’m saying an ideal face exists. If the composite of unattractive faces is blurry and the composite of attractive faces is clear and defined, then there must be an ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029
F198724E C1EE 45DD 99E1 51018EFB5CC6

yes bro

• +1
blackpill woke

• +1
i kinda look like the unattractive composite jfl its over

• So Sad
And why exactly does a composite represent the ideal?

All this shows is that attractive people look similar (basic blackpill that some traits are preferred over others). Unattractive people look very different as different features make each of them ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and thecel
View attachment 552933

jfl the ugly one looks like its norwooding the hairline is more receded than in the left one

jfl it's over for baldcels it truly is

• +1
The ideal face

Attachments

• 1597441714406.jpg
    1597441714406.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 43
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and thecel
View attachment 552933

I've always said that good looking people are a race of their own.
This study would support my theory since the composite of attractive men shows less differences among the faces, while the composite of unattractive men shows a LOT of blurriness coming from the facial differences of the unattractive men sample.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and thecel
undefined, narrow jaw, long midface, undefined nose, round hairline, sparse eyebrows (as in not dense), weak browridge. i guess here you could start the argument about what you would consider a flaw and what's simply "not ideal" instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and thecel
undefined, narrow jaw, long midface, undefined nose, round hairline, sparse eyebrows (as in not dense), weak browridge. i guess here you could start the argument about what you would consider a flaw and what's simply "not ideal" instead.
Well most of the 'undefined' narrow and weak aspects you mention are just a result of the fuzziness of the image. Also his midface ratio is exactly 1.0 so I don't know how you can call that long. His fwhr is 2.0 as well.

Sure there are men who are more attractive than him but the composite image shows a man who would most likely be universally considered attractive.

• +1
When the attractife faces get mixed the result is mediocrity

the face is attractive because it’s striking and unique

when good and bad features of an attractive face get mixed the results isn’t really that good

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and thecel
Well most of the 'undefined' narrow and weak aspects you mention are just a result of the fuzziness of the image. Also his midface ratio is exactly 1.0 so I don't know how you can call that long. His fwhr is 2.0 as well.

Sure there are men who are more attractive than him but the composite image shows a man who would most likely be universally considered attractive.
yea i was getting a bit confused about what to consider a flaw and what simply "could be better". his midface ratio and his fwhr both could definitely be better but if you consider that a flaw is up to you.

• +1
Call me bluepilled or whatever but beauty is subjective to an extent, there are tribes in West Africa that consider hooked noses to be ideal/attractive, South East Asians find milk white skin to be ideal whilst other places celebrate the tanned look

Those are just 2 examples out of thousands, proving that the ideal face doesn't exist...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14262, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
View attachment 552933

this is the face that scrores highest on the actor: averageness.

BUT. the most attractive face possible. Scores high in averageness, BUT also deviates from it in the possitive upside. Aka: a little bit more/better dhymorphism than the averageness. thus for example; A SLIGHTLY stroger jawline, slightly higher set cheeckbone, slighlty etc..

Basically, an slightly mm improved versone of the averageness male face.
that is the ultimate TeraChad face

But the averageness face, is a great starting point. BUT it's not the ideal SMV face

• +1