Reactions: SandNibber
Fucking cope. 5"11 twink will never compete with 6"5 giga chad

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 685
Lmao nice joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Gebirgscel, fobos and 2 others
I honestly can't use that as a cope, I'm too blackpilled, I need a better cope than that

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 685
aint a cope in europe bitches dont care as much bout height as in 'murica

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, middayshowers, DrChicowski and 5 others
Fucking cope. 5"11 twink will never compete with 6"5 giga chad
It's over for Giga chad: "On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall,"

yes they do they just dont admit it
It's over for Giga chad: "On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall,"
women are lying. Just take a shower bro and turn into chad

• JFL
Reactions: SandNibber and Deleted member 2227
I honestly don’t think 6’6 is ideal height for a man, but you’ll get some stupid women who will want the absolute extreme, because they are never content. 6’6 is probably ideal in the sense you’ll never get mogged, but women always say 6’2-3 is the ideal height for a male

Doesnt matter what they say, it only matters who they fuck with

Cope.

The ideal height is 6'2+ while being proportional.

1557911586_maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
This is so fucking true.
No girl here in my country has a minimum height in their Tinder Bio (Spain), and nobody ever mentions how tall or short someone is, unless giraffe or literal midget tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and NiBBaCel
This is so fucking true.
No girl here in my country has a minimum height in their Tinder Bio (Spain), and nobody ever mentions how tall or short someone is, unless giraffe or literal midget tier.
i know, its more like murican foids are obessed with height

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Because Americans evolved to prefer taller men in few hundred years of time? Anything that is said by woman regarding male looks can't be taken as a 100% truth.

i know, its more like murican foids are obessed with height
America is entirely obsesed with height.
The topic people searched about the most in Google during presidentials about Trump was how tall he is :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, SandNibber and Deleted member 685
This is so fucking true.
I never ever saw this as well

• +1
I honestly don’t think 6’6 is ideal height for a man, but you’ll get some stupid women who will want the absolute extreme, because they are never content. 6’6 is probably ideal in the sense you’ll never get mogged, but women always say 6’2-3 is the ideal height for a male
Yeah. 6'6 or more is too tall for ideal, definetely. I think it's more of a joke tho. 6'2-6'4 is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and turkproducer
manlet cope

OP is trying to say that face >>> Height.

We all know OP.

That's because 99% of guys above 6'5+ are lanklets with zero sex appeal.

If more people looked like this at 6'6 Women would demand it more.

1557911586_maxresdefault.jpg

6'0-6'6 is ideal. It's a large range, yes, but you'll never be rejected solely on your height, you'll almost never get height mogged, and the "if his height starts with a 5 dump him" height queens will be happy. Above 6'6 you start running into problems finding good fitting clothes, fitting into certain cars, can't ride some motorcycles, etc. All things I'd be sad I couldn't do.

I'm 6'0 and pretty content with it.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
This is so fucking true.
Americans are just usually more rude, than their European peers. In Europe that kind of a behaviour would not be acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
6'5" is legit "ideal" height tbh

still mog nearly everyone, still can stylemaxx/clothesmaxx easily (dont need custom made shit or buy from specific "tall stores"), can fill frame out in time etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
OP is trying to say that face >>> Height.

We all know OP.
Trying to say: Being around average height is fine.
I am 5'10/5'11 and no one ever in my life told me i am "short" unless i found looksmax.me
It's my cope that i want to share

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
just don't be a manlet... a girl attracted to a 6'3 with a nice face will be attracted to the same guy if he was 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Americans are just usually more rude, than their European peers. In Europe that kind of a behaviour would not be acceptable.
Only northern Europeans. Here in the south people are more open, loud and disrespectful. But it is seen as normal behaviour, so nobody gives a fuck

Trying to say: Being around average height is fine.
I am 5'10/5'11 and no one ever in my life told me i am "short" unless i found looksmax.me
It's my cope that i want to share
lmao me too I'm 5'10 and no nigga ever said something bout my heigt irl

• +1
lmao me too I'm 5'10 and no nigga ever said something bout my heigt irl

Because you're dead average. only psl autists think 5'10 is short. (unless you're in Holland or Scandinavian countries)

• +1
Reactions: Germania, LowTierNormie and NiBBaCel