• 5-6

• 6-7

• 7-8

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

Tbh I don't care that much about her face as long as she's above average. Body matters more to me.

8 of course

8 of course
Nah I still wanna be the dominant one in the relationship, that wouldn't be the case if I dated a psl 8 (unless I paid her a lot)

hmmm what color should i buy my new ferarri

• JFL
Reactions: xit, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2205
Nah I still wanna be the dominant one in the relationship, that wouldn't be the case if I dated a psl 8 (unless I paid her a lot)
I'd just be happiest man alive if I got to fuck a psl 8 pussy raw even once.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
0,because I know she will never exist.

It doesnt matter as long as she has a good personality

+8 would be ideal, but since I'm a 5'11 manlet I can't get higher than 8, it's over

:kys:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
+8 would be ideal, but since I'm a 5'11 manlet I can't get higher than 8, it's over

:kys:
+8s are not available for any non celeb men anyways

I want a psl8 6 foot 6 gigachad

tbh, 5-6 is what i'm looking for, probably at 6 PSL more tbh.
But above 6 or at 7+ i'll probably struggle too much for keeping her in the long run, and all the dramas of beeing a stacy

But above 6 or at 7+ i'll probably struggle too much for keeping her in the long run, and all the dramas of beeing a stacy
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
She is already a 10 PSL stacy cutiepie,the only problem is she is surrounded by hot eboys mogging me to oblivion

and even the fact is that from whati've noticed, that stacys are too much superficial, ie only focus on their look 24/7, and kind of "cold" in their behaviour with you.
I don't like this kind of personnality, you can feel this personnality even in pics tbh.
I need a woman, kind one, sensitive one, not a female model focusing only on her look or a whore.
She is already a 10 PSL stacy cutiepie,the only problem is she is surrounded by hot eboys mogging me to oblivion
it is what it is, be pragmatic, you are probably idealising her tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616