The ideal way a society should be structured.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 Males should be married off to there looks match at 18 to 19 this way it saves upon years of loneliness males have to face it also ends 1 part of hypergamy.

2 Plastic surgery, roid interventions, mewing based techniques and other aesthetic methods would become more normalized in case the wifey gets dissatisfied this is what leads to dead bed rooms and no 1 likes the idea of fucking something that doesn't wanna be fucked what are the solutions here ? well thankfully since males and females are living in a society they can get cosmetic surgery they can get a penis extender even if your a giga deathnic with a 4 inch cock a traction device can gain you 2 inches in 6 months depending on how long you use it and it's permanent gains and most women are fine with 6 inches this whole size queen thing is unfounded while 8 is ideal 6 will do plenty well.

3 Normalize IQ Based surgeries of course this is to assume we get to a stage where we can increase human intelligence with technology. Which is potentially possible if such a thing were to occur not only would every 1 get richer. But all the males could afford to get more expensive surgeries you could start to see really intelligent surgeons preforming miracles on a face imagine if you could take a st black ops 2 cel and then transform him into some 1 like jeremy fucking meeks. And the surgeries would get safer as more surgeons are smarter.

4 normalize demonization of any form of cheating teach parents to teach there kids on how a male and female should act when there in union socilization has a huge huge affect on personality when grown up so the cheating rate would go down from 1 in 4 to if done right 0.2 to 4.

This is just my views on an ideal society it's not even that different from what jesus said i'm just adding in a few tweaks.

@tincelw
@goat2x
@PrestonYnot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 4804, chaddyboi66 and 10 others
transcending the boundaries of autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
transcending the boundaries of autism

No are you telling me you don't want an society of people who are intellgent and are married off at 18 ?

thinkings isn't for everybody, read more books before saying stupid shit online

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 12484 and 6 others
If everyone's equal Where's the fun my guy and chad is always a relative term anyway. Hypergamy will still exist and foids still will cheat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
If everyone's equal Where's the fun my guy and chad is always a relative term anyway. Hypergamy will still exist and foids still will cheat

If everyone is equal then that means there is less hypergamy course it will always exist but you won't get 30 percent of males being sexless for a year plus isn't it nice knowing you have something to fall back on ? I mean most motiviation males have is because of female attention this helps society in so many aspects

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, WadlowMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
jfl I need to leave this site before my employer finds out I used to hang out here

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7651, BigBoy and 7 others
jfl I need to leave this site before my employer finds out I used to hang out here

Your delusional if you think any 1 important cares about your exsistence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, it_just_so_happens, lutte and 4 others
If everyone is equal then that means there is less hypergamy course it will always exist but you won't get 30 percent of males being sexless for a year plus isn't it nice knowing you have something to fall back on ? I mean most motiviation males have is because of female attention this helps society in so many aspects
Ur not getting the point if every one becomes good looking then the standards of good looking will change the bar will be set higher , meaning a small portion of men who are less good looking will always be sex less no matter what

Last edited:
Your delusional if you think any 1 important cares about your exsistence
bullshit tbh, I got a rep from salludon once on my old account

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, BigBoy, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Kevin Costner
Ur not getting the point if every one becomes good looking the bar to be considered gling will get higher , meaning a small portion of men who are less good looking will always be sex less no matter what

Well if every 1 is taught from a young age to demonize cheating or hypergamy then i mean like what's the issue ? also bear in mind it's not like were suddenly gonna get rid of cheating the point is to slow it down same with hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Kevin Costner and Jason Voorhees
bullshit tbh, I got a rep from salludon once on my old account
guise an incel forum celebrity named salludon acknowledged by existence by dropping me a rep yikerinos :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Jason Voorhees
Salludon isn't important in fact you'll never even meet the dude
mfw the man who was to correct tongue posture what Jimi Hendris was to the guitar is 'not important'

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, BigBoy and Kevin Costner
guise an incel forum celebrity named salludon acknowledged by existence by dropping me a rep yikerinos :soy::soy:

My point exactly who gives a shit if an incel celebrity likes you or not most of them are pricks anyways same with most here best just to trust a few

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and WadlowMaxxing
This

I don’t think anyone wants to get married at 18 lmao we’re all trying to have fun in our youth, both guys and girls

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, BigBoy and Jason Voorhees

In this society males would be getting plastic surgery as well you know like if push came to shove in a society of people who are 125 on average many surgeons can preform miracles

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 13197
I don’t think anyone wants to get married at 18 lmao we’re all trying to have fun in our youth, both guys and girls

Sounds like a jewish cope ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 13197
Still it would be much better.You can fix society to some degree.Society is too degenerated nowadays and needs a restart asap

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens and reptiles
Still it would be much better.You can fix society to some degree.Society is too degenerated nowadays and needs a restart asap

My idea will reduce cheating by atleast 90 percent also it's nice to have some 1 to fall back on women not corrupted are the sweetest fruits the bible even says this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and WadlowMaxxing
the only non autistic point is the fourth one. cheating is terrible imo

resident looks expert reptiles strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
we need eugenics

2 Plastic surgery, roid interventions, mewing based techniques and other aesthetic methods would become more normalized in case the wifey gets dissatisfied this is what leads to dead bed rooms and no 1 likes the idea of fucking something that doesn't wanna be fucked what are the solutions here ? well thankfully since males and females are living in a society they can get cosmetic surgery they can get a penis extender even if your a giga deathnic with a 4 inch cock a traction device can gain you 2 inches in 6 months depending on how long you use it and it's permanent gains and most women are fine with 6 inches this whole size queen thing is unfounded while 8 is ideal 6 will do plenty well.
agree except for this. Why does the wife have control? A perfect society shouldnt be a man having to change himself for his wifes approval, rather were a wife loves her husband regardless of his flaws.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
agree except for this. Why does the wife have control? A perfect society shouldnt be a man having to change himself for his wifes approval, rather were a wife loves her husband regardless of his flaws.

Because the relationship should be reciprocal tbqh, men like to fuck pretty women the same is true for the inverse I think we like big tits and a wide ass they like wide dicks and a wider clavicle know most of htis is fixable the dick size is some what fixable even with giga death nics who have the average cock size of 4 inches can get to 6.5 inches with a phallosan device clavlices aren't fixable but could be and surgery can be done for the face.

I think this way it's fair to women because hypgeramy is just natural within them even in an ideal society i don't think staying a beta bux is gonna get them to be happy

At the bottom should be your mom giving the king (me) head

1 Males should be married off to there looks match at 18 to 19 this way it saves upon years of loneliness males have to face it also ends 1 part of hypergamy.

3 Normalize IQ Based surgeries of course this is to assume we get to a stage where we can increase human intelligence with technology. Which is potentially possible if such a thing were to occur not only would every 1 get richer. But all the males could afford to get more expensive surgeries you could start to see really intelligent surgeons preforming miracles on a face imagine if you could take a st black ops 2 cel and then transform him into some 1 like jeremy fucking meeks. And the surgeries would get safer as more surgeons are smarter.

4 normalize demonization of any form of cheating teach parents to teach there kids on how a male and female should act when there in union socilization has a huge huge affect on personality when grown up so the cheating rate would go down from 1 in 4 to if done right 0.2 to 4.

This is just my views on an ideal society it's not even that different from what jesus said i'm just adding in a few tweaks.

@tincelw
@goat2x
@PrestonYnot
why u using the word "normalize" are u femenist op?

do u have brain to comprehend what im saying?

You literally asked am i feminist i responded with a question do you think anything in this thread implies that pls though go on tell me what am i failing to see here.

I believe there would be many psychological consequences to extreme plastic surgery, if st blackopscel could become jereme meeks with a surgery, he would probably go gigacrazy, his mind would literally blow up at the first glance on the mirror

You literally asked am i feminist i responded with a question do you think anything in this thread implies that pls though go on tell me what am i failing to see here.

nothing. theres no wrong about ur thread cause ur post dont define anything because ur utterly retard. Ur reasoning define how low ur fucking reading comprehension is, thnks to u you proving to me that face is correlated with iq, ur the prime embodiment example of it.

I believe there would be many psychological consequences to extreme plastic surgery, if st blackopscel could become jereme meeks with a surgery, he would probably go gigacrazy, his mind would literally blow up at the first glance on the mirror
There's no real downside to getting surgeries except the small risk of looking unnatural. If anything he would be happier with an attractive face.

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens and hennypapi

Diasgree with everything.

A better solution:

Destigmatize that men who are virgins go to a hooker at 20, better 18. Destigmatize dating groups irl, for example speed-dating in high-school and college, and in workplaces, and make it a tradition that all men and women go there, even if it's for fun. Basically as "dating classes" for the young. Heavily stigmatize it that kids stay at their parents after 21, so that 99,99% live alone at that age (for that, we obviously have to have more housing). Create a massive amount of men groups who help each other (gym, social skills, career).

That would create more men who are NT, good-looking and have a good career. Which is all society needs.

• +1

A better solution:

Destigmatize that men who are virgins go to a hooker at 20, better 18. Destigmatize dating groups irl, for example speed-dating in high-school and college, and in workplaces, and make it a tradition that all men and women go there, even if it's for fun. Basically as "dating classes" for the young. Heavily stigmatize it that kids stay at their parents after 21, so that 99,99% live alone at that age (for that, we obviously have to have more housing). Create a massive amount of men groups who help each other (gym, social skills, career).

That would create more men who are NT, good-looking and have a good career. Which is all society needs.
This is a pretty good way to build a none-functional society

Fucks up the family strcture even more, and people will have far less kids, and on top of that STDs will be far more common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Fucks up the family strcture even more, and people will have far less kids, and on top of that STDs will be far more common
It's not about encouraging hookup-culture, it's about making men more independent.

You should learn how to ask for a date and how to treat you dating partner at young age (high school/college), you should be able to live alone at 21, and if you are virgin at 20, visiting a hooker is just for getting over the anxiety.

It would be also good to create a safe space for meeting romantic partners at workplace, as many people will meet their partners at work anyways. And men groups who give advice to men in need are obviously good and they could also help men who struggle with making friends.

• +1

@tincelw
@goat2x
@PrestonYnot
One of the most stupid things i've read online, your whole basis of society isn't voluntary action. Man is more than just physical appearance and monetary gain

One of the most stupid things i've read online, your whole basis of society isn't voluntary action. Man is more than just physical appearance and monetary gain

Well i'm sorry to say this but the only thing that puts human on the edge over other animals is our intellect beauty is something all animals exhibit except with this system everyone can be more beautiful and they will get something quite pretty

nothing. theres no wrong about ur thread cause ur post dont define anything because ur utterly retard. Ur reasoning define how low ur fucking reading comprehension is, thnks to u you proving to me that face is correlated with iq, ur the prime embodiment example of it.

>>nothing. theres no wrong about ur thread cause ur post dont define anything because ur utterly retard.>>

How doesn't my post define the terms used here ? i even go into detail on what I mean for each topic.

>>. Ur reasoning define how low ur fucking reading comprehension is, thnks to u you proving to me that face is correlated with iq, ur the prime embodiment example of it.>>

I'm sorry but my reasoning wasn't low IQ at all you asked me specifically was i feminist i then replied with look over this thread and then come to your own conclusion. That's it

I kinda agree. Literally any form of modern dating is inherently antithetical to traditional family values. If you could just ban casual sex and get rid of modern dating culture, hypergamy and female entitlement would vanish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901

A better solution:

How is any of this supposed to help if you're fucking ugly and/or short?

How is any of this supposed to help if you're fucking ugly and/or short?
It will always be more difficult for ugly/short people. There's no way around that.

But making men more NT will help them to at least have a social circle, and they could get their looksmatch. I've seen a lot of ugly, fat men who have kids.

• +1