The ideal way a society should be structured.

If you could just ban casual sex and get rid of modern dating culture
Will never happen, and will never work even if it's tried.

Even in India, the arranged wives are cucking their husbands. Casanova was sleeping around with married women in the 18th century.

It will always be more difficult for ugly/short people. There's no way around that.

But making men more NT will help them to at least have a social circle, and they could get their looksmatch. I've seen a lot of ugly, fat men who have kids.
Maybe 50 years ago but nowadays, the only way men could their looksmatch is when she's 30+ and looking to settle with a betabux, I don't consider this a solution. It's at best, a workaround that'll result in a sexless marriage. Destigmatizing social topics (dating irl, speed-dating, college and workplaces) would be a band-aid given it's a biological problem, not a social one and probably wouldn't help since people will always choose the path of least resistance and online dating is exactly that. Yeah, maybe more men will be betabuxxing but is this even a good thing? Honestly OP's solution of destigmatizing plastic surgery may help men more than this, especially if due to stigmatization the plastic surgery industry experiences further breakthroughs.

Will never happen, and will never work even if it's tried.

Even in India, the arranged wives are cucking their husbands. Casanova was sleeping around with married women in the 18th century.
Its not as common as you think, and even if they slept around, they still didn't divorce and would keep it a secret
to keep the family functional

Its not as common as you think,
It is:

"NEW DELHI: About 55% of married Indians have been unfaithful to their partner at least once, of which 56% are women, according to latest survey by Gleeden"
and even if they slept around, they still didn't divorce and would keep it a secret
to keep the family functional
How is that a better alternative? Every man should rather divorce his cheating wife than getting cucked through all of his marriage.

Maybe 50 years ago but nowadays, the only way men could their looksmatch is when she's 30+ and looking to settle with a betabux
Not true. Most Normies have a gf and many ugly men too.
Destigmatizing social topics (dating irl, speed-dating, college and workplaces) would be a band-aid given it's a biological problem, not a social one and probably wouldn't help since people will always choose the path of least resistance and online dating is exactly that.
There are so many men who aren't ugly and still are Incel. Their problem is lack of social skills. Online-dating will still exist, but irl will always exist too.
Honestly OP's solution of destigmatizing plastic surgery may help men more than this, especially if due to stigmatization the plastic surgery industry experiences further breakthroughs.
I agree with destigmatizing looksmaxing. Women looksmax since birth, men should too.

"NEW DELHI: About 55% of married Indians have been unfaithful to their partner at least once, of which 56% are women, according to latest survey by Gleeden"
I am talking about traditional socities, New delhi's culture is way more western
How is that a better alternative? Every man should rather divorce his cheating wife than getting cucked through all of his marriage.
I noticed a very small view from your part regarding societies, you look at it from a first person respective rather then society as a whole
Its because you a stable society

and for that a stable family, even if the girl did something, if you have kids, the kids will be fucked up if they get divorced, if you apply it on a large scale, you have will have a bunch emotionally unfulfilled grown adults going around and making society worse as a whole living in

I am talking about traditional socities, New delhi's culture is way more western
How traditional should it be? Everyone living in small villages?
I noticed a very small view from your part regarding societies, you look at it from a first person respective rather then society as a whole
Its because you a stable society

and for that a stable family, even if the girl did something, if you have kids, the kids will be fucked up if they get divorced, if you apply it on a large scale, you have will have a bunch emotionally unfulfilled grown adults going around and making society worse as a whole living in
If cheating should have no consequences, than why be faithful? Both men and women could sleep around and still stay married, hookup culture would be no problem.

And I don't agree that a stable society is created through accepting bad marriages (spouses cheating on each other). Men and women should have a good marriage, without sleeping around, that means they should wait for marriage until they are ready to stay with one partner for the rest of their life.

Not true. Most Normies have a gf and many ugly men too.
I don't really think having a gf means anything on its own, unless you can guarantee there's mutual sexual attraction between the two parties, which in plenty of cases, don't really exist.
There are so many men who aren't ugly and still are Incel. Their problem is lack of social skills.
I disagree that problem is their social skills, it's looks first and foremost. You can't create attraction through your personality or social skills and given most women consider most men below average, there isn't even an attraction you can kill by your lack of social skills in the first place. While from an objective standpoint, your ''there are so many men who aren't ugly and still are Incel'' argument is right since attractiveness should be a normal bell curve, when it comes to practice this stops becoming true as women see regular Joe as below average, effectively putting average men and below average men in the same category. Maybe there are some attractive guys who are incels because they're complete autists, but they'd be outliers not worth talking about.

Online-dating will still exist, but irl will always exist too.
Fair enough, IRL dating will probably never completely die, but it's becoming rapidly insignificant. Almost around forty percent of the relationships start online nowadays (and this stat is pre-COVID), in a decade or so this will increase even further. I don't think there's any going back to pre-online dating now that Pandora's Box is opened and the existence of online dating alone changes the rules for IRL because you'll have to compete with the men she's matched online as well, alongside the men she'll met in real life.

Diasgree with everything.

A better solution:

Destigmatize that men who are virgins go to a hooker at 20, better 18. Destigmatize dating groups irl, for example speed-dating in high-school and college, and in workplaces, and make it a tradition that all men and women go there, even if it's for fun. Basically as "dating classes" for the young. Heavily stigmatize it that kids stay at their parents after 21, so that 99,99% live alone at that age (for that, we obviously have to have more housing). Create a massive amount of men groups who help each other (gym, social skills, career).

That would create more men who are NT, good-looking and have a good career. Which is all society needs.

>>Destigmatize that men who are virgins go to a hooker at 20, better 18. Destigmatize dating groups irl, for example speed-dating in high-school and college, and in workplaces, and make it a tradition that all men and women go there, even if it's for fun.>>

And what corrupt the women ? and after women have had so many fucks they typically can't settle down anymore you see oxytocin only does it's thing for so long. meanwhile my system would keep the societal order strong think about it for a sec if females are only fucking 1 male and there raised from a young age to be faith full to there partner then oxytocin will only work it's magic even stronger.

>>. Basically as "dating classes" for the young. Heavily stigmatize it that kids stay at their parents after 21, so that 99,99% live alone at that age (for that, we obviously have to have more housing). Create a massive amount of men groups who help each other (gym, social skills, career).>>

Well in socities of people who have an iq of lets 125 that is the ideal i want for us, it would actually take much longer for humans to mature the age range could be 25 this way there actually making reasoned decisions and also this system won't fall down.

>>That would create more men who are NT, good-looking and have a good career. Which is all society needs.>>

Corrupting the women, early maturation, societal prostitution is not the ideal 1 human beings should stick to 1 partner for life and number 2 corrupting the women also there preferences they go from chad lovers to chad exclusively

How is any of this supposed to help if you're fucking ugly and/or short?

It doesn't my system helps everyone the uglies and the chad's even foids benefit the males in this system would be encouraged to actually be very phyically fit and very robust

And what corrupt the women ? and after women have had so many fucks they typically can't settle down anymore you see oxytocin only does it's thing for so long. meanwhile my system would keep the societal order strong think about it for a sec if females are only fucking 1 male and there raised from a young age to be faith full to there partner then oxytocin will only work it's magic even stronger.
No, all women have had a first partner and still, most had a second (and more).

Why should they only want one partner for their whole life if they aren't allowed to have more? Making it illegal will make it more tempting to have more. Women will be unhappy, they will see it as oppression, and it would be, if there is a law that says how to behave sexually.
Well in socities of people who have an iq of lets 125 that is the ideal i want for us, it would actually take much longer for humans to mature the age range could be 25 this way there actually making reasoned decisions and also this system won't fall down.
You can't regulate the IQ of a society. And it's not good to stay so long with your parent, you have to learn to be independent.
Corrupting the women, early maturation, societal prostitution is not the ideal 1 human beings should stick to 1 partner for life and number 2 corrupting the women also there preferences they go from chad lovers to chad exclusively
No, it's not about corrupting women, it's about helping men to function in the society.