The importance of a thriving social media presence

M

MilkoShoes

Iron
The first thing girls will check out if they are even slightly interested in you is your Facebook and Instagram. If your account isn't active and flooded with likes then it's over. They will immediately think you're some socially isolated wierdo with no friends or interest from other girls. A strong social media presence is the ultimate halo as it shows you're popular, fun and desired. If you don't get many likes then you need to do everything possible to get them, even if you have to buy them. What do your social media accounts look like and give tips on how your grow them.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lux, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
yeah true tbh, we can't have it all thought can't we?

The first thing girls will check out if they are even slightly interested in you is your Facebook and Instagram. If your account isn't active and flooded with likes then it's over. They will immediately think you're some socially isolated wierdo with no friends or interest from other girls. A strong social media presence is the ultimate halo as it shows you're popular, fun and desired. If you don't get many likes then you need to do everything possible to get them, even if you have to buy them. What do your social media accounts look like and give tips on how your grow them.
Facebook isn't needed. But Instagram is 100% necessary now to be a total slayer.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, middayshowers and LowTierNormie
Nah social media is worthless. It's all about FaceandLMS.

Subhuman with social media <<< No name Chad

Well, maybe it's good for pre-selection if you have clout. See Lil Xan :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and cardiologist
Yes you need social media because girls have NO HOBBIES OR INTEREST

They are incredibly boring creatures whos only interest is Chad cock and social standing so social media allows to post slutty selfies for attention and look up guys and girls to talk shit on their social life

If you have no social media prescence they WILL judge you but not even bring it up, if they brought it up I would easily roast them into next dimension

Social Media is just one more thing men can mog you in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leforrt3000, IndianJock, cardiologist and 1 other person
it’s one of those things that you NEED tbh.

if you have it, you’re safe, you get nothing (expect if you have thousands of followers with NT feed)

if you don’t, you’re a weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and LowTierNormie
Fuck

i hate social media

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000 and OOGABOOGA
it’s one of those things that you NEED tbh.

if you have it, you’re safe, you get nothing (expect if you have thousands of followers with NT feed)

if you don’t, you’re a weirdo.
This. I don't have an Instagram and everyone is surprised I don't tell them.
I would have no likes or followers if I created an account, so it Is probably better that way

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2846
This. I don't have an Instagram and everyone is surprised I don't tell them.
I would have no likes or followers if I created an account, so it Is probably better that way

You need to get Instagram and do everything to grow it. Everything else is worthless if you look like an anti social loser.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You need to get Instagram and do everything to grow it. Everything else is worthless if you look like an anti social loser.
No fucking clue on how to do that. If I opened an account today I wouldn't even reach 50 followers in a month

JFL just use Snapchat. Saying "I don't use instagram, facebook, etc" can make you seem mysterious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and IndianJock
this is legit as sin

• +1
Reactions: MilkoShoes
B
No fucking clue on how to do that. If I opened an account today I wouldn't even reach 50 followers in a month
Buy followers and do likes for likes while uploading at least once a week, slowly you'll get legit followers.

but i am a socially isolated weirdo with no friends

anyway, i tried to make one but couldnt even get a lot of followers. i think i got like ten in two weeks then i deleted it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LowTierNormie
No instagram > instagram with few followers and activity.

I agree this matters, but disagree that it is 100% needed. It probably helps as a status halo though.

I have no fucking clue how the normies built a social media presence, I'm willing to bet they did so in high school and college and my chance at doing so the normal way is fucked.

At some point after I have a higher PSL level I will set up Instagram and buy a thousand followers as well as some engagement, but it isn't worth it at my level.

Doesn't matter if you look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
CRPCCg3WIAApiFg.jpg

I am a 26 year old KHHV because I don't have social media

I get mogged by NT average looking socialmaxxed guys everyday

It's over for nosocialmediacels

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
CRPCCg3WIAApiFg.jpg

I am a 26 year old KHHV because I don't have social media

I get mogged by NT average looking socialmaxxed guys everyday

It's over for nosocialmediacels

Cope.

Everyone has social media and Chad gets hundreds of likes without even trying.