The importance of amish maxxing

yue

yue

Exponent

Essentially, Amish people have no cases of autism, heart disease, cancer, or diabetes.

The two most important variables here are

1. They are not vaccinated. Nor do they receive "treatment" from a hospital.
2. Their autonomous lifestyle lends them to little interaction with: EMF, processed foods, sterilized environments, and pretty much anything from a supermarket.

In contrast, there is the nu-male. The nu-male spends all day on his phone and laptop, never goes into nature, eats nothing but FDA-approved goyslop, routinely goes to the hospital and uses shampoo and conditioner, fluoridated toothpaste and mouthwash, carcinogenic laundry detergent and soaps, and is on 12 different pills.

Unsurprisingly, the nu-male is not only extremely unhealthy-looking and prone to disease, but their mental states are as of children, but without the purity and virtues.

Clearly, any sane man's goal in this world should be to live more autonomously. I have already gotten rid of my phone. I have been catching fish and hunting small game. It is fairly ambitious, of course, to learn the skills necessary, but it has already been well worth the effort.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Gilbert_Durandal, efidescontinuado and 2 others
numale - backward male

childish in all the bad ways , not childish in all the good ways

• +1
Reactions: yue
  • +1
Reactions:You and Youㅤ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Donkeyballs and Youㅤ

Essentially, Amish people have no cases of autism, heart disease, cancer, or diabetes.

2. Their autonomous lifestyle lends them to little interaction with: EMF, processed foods, sterilized environments, and pretty much anything from a supermarket.

In contrast, there is the nu-male. The nu-male spends all day on his phone and laptop, never goes into nature, eats nothing but FDA-approved goyslop, routinely goes to the hospital and uses shampoo and conditioner, fluoridated toothpaste and mouthwash, carcinogenic laundry detergent and soaps, and is on 12 different pills.

Unsurprisingly, the nu-male is not only extremely unhealthy-looking and prone to disease, but their mental states are as of children, but without the purity and virtues.

Clearly, any sane man's goal in this world should be to live more autonomously. I have already gotten rid of my phone. I have been catching fish and hunting small game. It is fairly ambitious, of course, to learn the skills necessary, but it has already been well worth the effort.
yue are a based usER .

emf make fruit fly live less , anyone healthy will suspect similar result in humans instead of waiting for the article in 2124

(yes i know therea re different forms of emf this is to reinforce perspective)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and yue

I dislike this low-IQ reactionary naturalism.

Muh natural = good. Go eat castor bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back