The importance of eyelashes for PFL

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
This thread is a short reminder on how long, dark, well shaped eyelashes can make your PFL appear larger than it truly is.

One good example is this normie I found on Reddit TRM
8ABBE232 766B 47E9 8AE2 0416F9680B57

Especially if you look at the lower lashes in the outer corners you can see that they give the illusion of wider eyes.

An even better example is the model Elias de Poot who has ideal lashes for pfl frauding because they are pointed outwards at the outer corners of the eye
E4E2B2C7 8585 4413 9D58 D2C476BA6DDE

D96D36BD CC2B 4178 B9B6 E2CB34BBAFC4

FF444AFA 4DF5 4FB1 9F10 1DFA0987172A

His real PFL is obv already way above average but his eyelashes make the pfl appear even more dramatic.

The last example here is a foid who frauds her subhuman PFL with fake eyelashes
From this:
AEAAC651 1040 4665 BC70 89F4233C221A

To this:
F1745231 F2E0 44C8 8203 D222B46D2064

Brutal how easy women have it. They just have to glue some fakelashes on their eyes and go from round low pfl eyes to wide huge pfl eyes.

maybe water thread but a good reminder to eyelashmaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, Akatlyn, Manana and 21 others
interesting

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
those examples eyelashes are like half the length of mine unironically

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
those examples eyelashes are like half the length of mine unironically
That’s good but for frauding PFL they also need to be dark, dense and optimally curled/shaped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
what’s pfl stand for? males seem to be more blessed over females when it comes down to natural lashes

• +1
Reactions: Lars
this forum pays attention to every single detail lol gonna take ages to get used to brah
hahaha i know bro but atleast it is legit no bullshit :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
how tf do u eyelashmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
how tf do u eyelashmaxx?
Oils (castor, peppermint, olive, argan, sunflower, coconut)

Eyelash growth serums

Latisse (be careful)

Minox (can cause blindly if u apply on lashes , but most people say it indirectly affects the lashes)

Transplant

Eyelash tint

etc

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14867 and Jason Voorhees

Eyelash growth serums

Latisse (be careful)

Minox (can cause blindly if u apply on lashes , but most people say it indirectly affects the lashes)

Transplant

Eyelash tint

etc
Are oils and growth serums legit ?

Eyelash growth serums

Latisse (be careful)

Transplant

Eyelash tint

etc
Any source for minox causing blindness one user here used it as said his eyes are fine.

what’s pfl stand for? males seem to be more blessed over females when it comes down to natural lashes
Palpebral Fissure Length

This thread is a short reminder on how long, dark, well shaped eyelashes can make your PFL appear larger than it truly is.

View attachment 1282689
Especially if you look at the lower lashes in the outer corners you can see that they give the illusion of wider eyes.

An even better example is the model Elias de Poot who has ideal lashes for pfl frauding because they are pointed outwards at the outer corners of the eyeView attachment 1282693
View attachment 1282698
View attachment 1282700
His real PFL is obv already way above average but his eyelashes make the pfl appear even more dramatic.

From this:
View attachment 1282702
To this:
View attachment 1282703
Brutal how easy women have it. They just have to glue some fakelashes on their eyes and go from round low pfl eyes to wide huge pfl eyes.

I started wearing fake lashes jfl

what if males started putting lash make up? would it look too gay or would it ascend them?

thank god i have lashes but they wont save my subhumanity tho
Zzzzzzz

View attachment 1282689

An even better example is the model Elias de Poot who has ideal lashes for pfl frauding because they are pointed outwards at the outer corners of the eyeView attachment 1282693
View attachment 1282698
View attachment 1282700

From this:
View attachment 1282702
To this:
View attachment 1282703

Goid

would report you for necroposting but you made me remember the good old days

@germanlooks you may be gone but you will be forever remembered as the eyecolourpill, depootpill and oprypill messenger sent by the Lord David

2322578_41dc946d71bfae2091e68837eff65ffb.jpg
20230803 142701

• Love it
Reactions: Racky
seriously i have UEE and slight NCT but ive been told i have pretty eyes by girls very often because i have no sclera show and long curled thick lashes

seriously i have UEE and slight NCT but ive been told i have pretty eyes by girls very often because i have no sclera show and long curled thick lashes
Wow