its absolutely fucking insane how good latisse works on eyelashes

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I am making this post to affirm its effectiveness.

latisse drug name: Bimatoprost

I literally went from no eyelashes to full long dark eyelashes where women compliment me. Unfortunately it never worked for eyeBROWS but definitely works for eyelashes. I can attest to how well it works. Took less than a year. I only applied it once before bed, however I have started applying it in the morning too so I am constantly having the drug on me 24/7 and holy shit my results are going up even more than before.

The only side effects I got were the typical darkening of pigmentation where u apply the drug, however this is actually desirable cause it almost further enhances eye area and makes it look like u are wearing a tiny bit of eyeliner (natural) Also red eyes if I am messy in my application and get it in my eyes.

Of course the big side effect everyone is worried about is alleged fat loss around the eye area, I have been using this now almost 3 years and absolutely 0 loss in hooding and undereye fat (for me)

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

ad8adc919232cf71b15f745dfc35e8ae

Edit: can a mod move this to looksmaxxing section

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, Chintuck22, zsombi and 40 others

I literally went from no eyelashes to full long dark eyelashes where women compliment me. Unfortunately it never worked for eyeBROWS but definitely works for eyelashes. I can attest to how well it works. Took less than a year. I only applied it once before bed, however I have started applying it in the morning too so I am constantly having the drug on me 24/7 and holy shit my results are going up even more than before.

The only side effects I got were the typical darkening of pigmentation where u apply the drug, however this is actually desirable cause it almost further enhances eye area and makes it look like u are wearing a tiny bit of eyeliner (natural) Also red eyes if I am messy in my application and get it in my eyes.

Of course the big side effect everyone is worried about is alleged fat loss around the eye area, I have been using this now almost 3 years and absolutely 0 loss in hooding and undereye fat (for me)

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

Eyelashmaxxing is fucking legit tbh​

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Preoximerianas, Prettyboy and 5 others
latisse is expensive af tho atleast where I live :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Nice but i would like to see your results, and what about castor oil is is a good alternative?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and one job away
Are the results permanent? And how long do they last if I stop using it?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 4 others

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

Eyebrows are giga important. Is it a permanent change or do you need to apply the drug everyday ?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Baldingman1998
"Increased brown pigmentation of the iris may occur while using LATISSE®. This may take months to years to develop. This is likely to be a permanent change that will not go away after you stop LATISSE®. You may continue to use LATISSE® even if you notice this side effect. You may also develop darkening of the eyelid above the lash line, which is often reversal after stopping LATISSE®."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 28939, User49 and 16 others
Bimatoprost is incredible,they combo it at alldaychemist with retin a 0.05 for $20,

Like you said the long term effects are great but also the short term of effects of acting like eyeliner and bringing out coloured eyes even more.

Far Superior to castor oil in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, PubertyMaxxer, Preoximerianas and 4 others
do you have before afters? and why latisse insgead of minox?

I heard it can change your eye color and make it darker so it’s a big no for me. But since you already use contacts it wouldn’t matter for you anyways

Is eyelash maxxing worth it for me because my lashes are invinsible in the front because of my stupid meme hunter eyes
Snapchat 403318587
Snapchat 531365311

anyone from Eu bought from site that amnesia linked?

ready to get under eye circles (i got) also in long term you'll fuck up your eyesight. not worth.

Doesn't it fuck your eyecolor because its poison?

Does it affect your hormones like T, DHT ?

i can confirm i use latisse morning and night, i stopped they are still good

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6423
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, IWantToMax, Preoximerianas and 3 others

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

You gonna post before & afters? or

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

one of the side effects is darker eye color btw

My eyelashes are already really good. I've been using them on my eyebrows for a week but I've heard most people don't have any results. Did you apply them to your eyebrows or just on your eyelid?

Eyebrows are giga important. Is it a permanent change or do you need to apply the drug everyday ?
Yes, you need to use it daily to maintain results.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
could I maintain Bimatoprost eyealash gains through Oral minox??:feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

Decepcao pensativo
Thinking emoji

@Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Wow, new looksmaxx Science. Interesting. Gotta Look into it

You can get the same effect in 10 seconds with a makeup pencil for 5 dollars.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Eduardo DOV
Need a plug for EUcels

seems like the skin near the eyelash turned red ?

quitting tretinoin, caused some acne to re-appear?
Yep but after like 6 months so i think i am going for melanotan 2 in the summer and retin a in the winter

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
doesn't it fuck up the fat around the eye area

Hell no I'm not using mascara

EDIT: Stupid comment, my bad

Last edited:
My latisse arrived. I'm gonna take daily progress pics to keep an eye out for sides. I've already got 13mm eyelashes so it's kinda retarded but idgaf..

Anyone have any idea how to take close up photos of my eyes without looking like a fish...this samsung is nuking my fwhr and with it my self-esteem...

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

Bump

Bumping this thread, OP, @Amnesia

Update the results on latiise? are u still noticing gains? how is your orbital fat now in 2022? any eye colour changes of it affecting ur eyes?

What do you recommend for eyebrows too? anything else you recommend for lashes besides latisse?

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

Does the darkening go away?

Bump

Bumping this thread, OP, @Amnesia

Update the results on latiise? are u still noticing gains? how is your orbital fat now in 2022? any eye colour changes of it affecting ur eyes?

What do you recommend for eyebrows too? anything else you recommend for lashes besides latisse?
Does the darkening go away?

darkening is probably permanent to the skin. Fat pads still good, eyelashes still long af, i already have super dark eye color so i dunno if it changed.

for eyebrows foam minoxidil definitely works, but ur scalp hair might shed a bit from it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA, hypergamy and 1 other person
, but ur scalp hair might shed a bit from it
Really I am Nw0 and thinking abt using it on my hairline to get it even lower and better temples for angularity.

High hairline is death, over if it's rounded too.
for eyebrows foam minoxidil definitely works,
What concentration of minox do u recommend? any skin itchness or dryness there? I want to thicken and get denser brows but supremely improve the medial length of them.

Really I am Nw0 and thinking abt using it on my hairline to get it even lower and better temples for angularity.

High hairline is death, over if it's rounded too.

What concentration of minox do u recommend? any skin itchness or dryness there? I want to thicken and get denser brows but supremely improve the medial length of them.
i tried the liquid minox before but that has alcohol in it and it gives u dry af skin which is why foam is superior, no dry skin for me at least. 5%. I buy generic brand off amazon. Took about 2 months to start seeing new hair follicles grow which extended the overall length of my eyebrows, big halo. Use twice a day.

I have never tried it on my regular hairline so I can't comment about that

EDIT: for me when i have cycled off the minox I still retained the new hair growth

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
i tried the liquid minox before but that has alcohol in it and it gives u dry af skin which is why foam is superior, no dry skin for me at least. 5%. I buy generic brand off amazon. Took about 2 months to start seeing new hair follicles grow which extended the overall length of my eyebrows, big halo. Use twice a day.

Mogger user, thx u chad.🤩

Anything else for eyelashes besides lattise?

Personally I plan on diluting peppermint oil into jojaba/vitamin e and castor for further brow and lash gains and then dermarolling and derminator on eyebrows.

Good eyebrows and lashes can halo any eye area so fucking much.
Insane lashes zayn with light eyes pic
God tier lashes arab dude
Insane eye area insane pfl lashes
Zayn insane looks with light eyes

Look at much it halos the eye area.

Light vibrant eyes with a good limbal ring combined with thick dense medially long brows and dark dense lashes are an INCREDIBLE halo.

Good lashes is enough to take a meh eye area to good, and a good eye area to great. Incredilbe color contrast.

Makes the eyes Very high appeal to young women, even halos dark eyes tbh. Makes the eye area look pretty and increases contrast but it's also a dimorphic feature.

@Aesthetics_III @fuk (R.I.P.) & @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @Alexanderr @Frank Jack @EverythingMattersCel @volcelfatcel @MisterMercedes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, Chintuck22, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others

EDIT: for me when i have cycled off the minox I still retained the new hair growth
Lattise is FUCKING INSANE, screw the sides, just carefully apply it and build you way up.

I will icehood if any fat starts disappearing. Fillers and Fat Grafts are always there. Eating raw animal fat and applying it to the eyes also help with periorbital fat too.

The tint mascara like affect from latisse also mogs hard.

Results: (the first one more than convinced me)

Insane latisse eyebrow transformation god tier 10 weeks isnane

I wouldn't recommend this but if you really need it , slight mascara is never a bad thing. (JFL at makeup maxxing as a dude tho)

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
"Increased brown pigmentation of the iris may occur while using LATISSE®. This may take months to years to develop. This is likely to be a permanent change that will not go away after you stop LATISSE®. You may continue to use LATISSE® even if you notice this side effect. You may also develop darkening of the eyelid above the lash line, which is often reversal after stopping LATISSE®."
does this positively affeczs limbal rings?

Put a (Limbal) Ring on It: Women Perceive Men's Limbal Rings as a Health Cue in Short-Term Mating Domains​

Limbal rings are dark annuli encircling the iris that fluctuate in visibility based on health and age. Research also indicates their presence augments facial attractiveness. Given individuals' prioritization of health cues in short-term mates, those with limbal rings may be implicated as ideal short-term mates. Three studies tested whether limbal rings serve as veridical health cues, specifically the extent to which this cue enhances a person's value as a short-term mating partner. In Study 1, targets with limbal rings were rated as healthier, an effect that was stronger for female participants and male targets. In Study 2, temporally activated short-term mating motives led women to report a heightened preference for targets with limbal rings. In Study 3, women rated targets with limbal rings as more desirable short-term mates. Results provide evidence for limbal rings as veridical cues to health, particularly in relevant mating domains.

Mogger user, thx u chad.🤩

Anything else for eyelashes besides lattise?

Personally I plan on diluting peppermint oil into jojaba/vitamin e and castor for further brow and lash gains and then dermarolling and derminator on eyebrows.

Good eyebrows and lashes can halo any eye area so fucking much.
View attachment 1529469View attachment 1529470View attachment 1529471View attachment 1529473View attachment 1529474View attachment 1529475View attachment 1529465View attachment 1529466View attachment 1529467View attachment 1529476View attachment 1529477View attachment 1529479View attachment 1529482View attachment 1529483View attachment 1529485View attachment 1529486View attachment 1529487View attachment 1529488View attachment 1529491View attachment 1529489View attachment 1529493View attachment 1529494View attachment 1529495View attachment 1529496View attachment 1529497

Look at much it halos the eye area.

Light vibrant eyes with a good limbal ring combined with thick dense medially long brows and dark dense lashes are an INCREDIBLE halo.

Good lashes is enough to take a meh eye area to good, and a good eye area to great. Incredilbe color contrast.

Makes the eyes Very high appeal to young women, even halos dark eyes tbh. Makes the eye area look pretty and increases contrast but it's also a dimorphic feature.

@Aesthetics_III @fuk (R.I.P.) & @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @Alexanderr @Frank Jack @EverythingMattersCel @volcelfatcel @MisterMercedes

Good eyebrows and lashes helps out everyone pretty boys and masc men

good luck on premature aging eyes

Op ive been looking into this lately and the only thing holding me back is the price. The deals you linked are pretty good but I gotta ask, how long does a standard 3ml bottle last you assuming you use it as recommended once per day? Do you apply to lower lashes or do you get lower lash gains still just from applying to uppers as you’re instructed to do?