the importance of eyes

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity

@Gonthar posted about this unfortunate soul yesterday. upon further reflection I realize that this person has only one brutal falio. his eyes. of course his bone structure isn’t the best and probably attributed to his eyes nor is his pheno but man I’ve never seen eyes as bad as his. people in the comments went to the lengths of speculating if he had abnormalities it’s that brutal. all because of pfl and his eye spacing. if he were to have hunter eyes for instance he would look infinitely better, perhaps even htn. I say again and again nothing matters as much as one’s eyes. and surrounding eye area. it is why we obsess over felines. it’s something primitive. prey or predator. they are the window to the soul. this was lifefuel for me and should be for anyone would thinks they are subhuman due to mainly their eyes. simple canthopexy and infras can go a long way.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Lynxress
Real subhuman. Feel bad for him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat123 and Zenis
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: goat123 and Zenis
IMG 20240212 WA0002

Eyepill is real

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tai Lung, goat123, Deleted member 27066 and 3 others
very sad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and lilith
they still tell him to gym and be confident :lul: HANG ALL REDDIT USERS NOW

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
  • +1
Reactions: goat123 and Gonthar
It's just a sussy baka & it cannot be that bad 💔

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mealworm
Bro is legit deformed muh hunter eyes at least show a proper example bro

Does anyone have a pic of him he deleted it

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
id not be here if my eyes were deep set

• +1
Hunter eyes can be ugly too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Eyes are all

• +1

@Gonthar posted about this unfortunate soul yesterday. upon further reflection I realize that this person has only one brutal falio. his eyes. of course his bone structure isn’t the best and probably attributed to his eyes nor is his pheno but man I’ve never seen eyes as bad as his. people in the comments went to the lengths of speculating if he had abnormalities it’s that brutal. all because of pfl and his eye spacing. if he were to have hunter eyes for instance he would look infinitely better, perhaps even htn. I say again and again nothing matters as much as one’s eyes. and surrounding eye area. it is why we obsess over felines. it’s something primitive. prey or predator. they are the window to the soul. this was lifefuel for me and should be for anyone would thinks they are subhuman due to mainly their eyes. simple canthopexy and infras can go a long way.
true as fuck, it annoys me when faggots say jaw>eyes zygos>eyes etc
eyes>zygos>jaw

• Love it
Eyes are the windows to the soul and the gateways to understanding. They convey emotions, intentions, and connections beyond words. In a world often obscured by noise, they remain our most honest communicators, bridging hearts and minds effortlessly.