• JFL
Reactions: Unmasked, Extra Chromosome, dodt and 9 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and Deleted member 483
I’d rather looksmax then awkwardly avoid any IOI I get

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and Blitz
Chad can use any method and it would work lol.

Got any methods for leaving my own room?

Press x to pua.

This is just silly if you actually believe most people here ( other than @dogtown :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: )
Can walk up to a random girl,just smile at them bro and leave with anything other than a 15-life sentence.
@dogtown can suck my big fat :redpill: and approach

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
for nonchads this is absolutely necessary and will absolutly get u laid. this isn't pua this is just what i do so let nibba show u what to do to trick women into thinking you're better than u are. if u want me to prove this works lmk and i can make a thread on all the texts i get from these women and even a video of me fucking (srs)

method 1. write down your number on a piece of paper and walk by the girl. smoothly put it right in front of her. instictively she will look up. give a quick smirk and a wink then just walk off. this has been my most successful because i can hide my severely damaged brain with this and my narcissism will be on full display.

method 2. be very friendly and extroverted. just start talking with them about class. say you're new to the university or some horseshit and ask her directions to some arbitrary landmark. then as ur about to leave flash a smile and say something like "oh hold up b4 i go lemme get u on snap real quick". usually they feel so pressured that they just give it to you even if ur ugly

method 3. come up from behind or the side and tap her shoulder. try to look puzzled (not autistic i know some of you r fuckin retards like me and look stupd when u act but trust me just practice). then say "hey you're "some fuckin name" right? "I think we met at "some place" last week right?" she will probably giggle, smile, and say no etc. (has happened every time so far, generally good reactions). "ah sorry well then can i put a proper name to a face?" and then keep goin and having a regular conversation about something. i usually get sidetracked and start talking about gymcelling and growth hormone after a few minutes because ive gone a little insane recently with the stress and sex, so just try to stop the autism before it's too late.

okay if u guys want me to try any more methods lmk. mostly i ignore all women (hat on hood up eyes straight ahead walking fast) but i use these when feeling high t and horny

reminder: fuck jews, fuck mods, and fuck jannies im out
Is it over if I wink like that?
220px-Een_avondje_teevee_met_Andr%C3%A9_-_Andr%C3%A9_van_Duin_007.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656
:feelsuhh::soy::feelswah:
Chad doesn’t say a word and still gets pussy every night.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
It’s all fucking looks. People want to fuck good looking people. If you’re ugly you just get a platonic friendship at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Autist and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Blitz
you know i love you bro but u literally just made a huge thread pretty much saying

just approach bro see it works for me you should do it too bro

View attachment 39676
You could be doing the same exact thing but don't cuz u don't give a shit. That's not the same as being unable to do it. Don't knock it till u try it mayn

View attachment 39681
i just need the CONFIDENCE YESS THE CONFIDENCE thts it baby
u kno when a manlet approach a foid they gonna be droolin bc of my chad genetic material nlg 5’8 lookin slick broo haha :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
no JUST FUCK IT TAKE BUTANEDIOL1,4 SO U NO LONGER CARE THEN RAPE A FOID IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM AND IF YOU CANT RAPE HER THEN JUST ER U HIGH INHIB PIECE OF SHIT
Yeah bro I'm totally a 5'8 manlet with shit genetics ?. Honestly lol

@Nibba you bonesmashed too hard
I stopped bonesmashing and started pussy smashing (sometimes I do them at the same time)
Approaching is cope if she likes you, she will approach you
Literally never true. If I just relied on this i would get laid only at clubs which is seedy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
just talk to them son

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, rockndogs and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
I'm too afraid to go to jail to try this. I need money for fillers ASAP

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I'm too afraid to go to jail to try this. I need money for fillers ASAP
Dude u gotta quit this forum.
How often do u hear "man jailed for talking to girl"

Yeah. Never happens

• JFL
ok well im getting laid and ur not i think we can tell who has the right idea
It must be because of your ability to pass shittests and kino

Yeah. Never happens
Because incels arent people

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, Unmasked and 2 others
It must be because of your ability to pass shittests and kino
It's because I hold frame. Still haven't written my 272626 page long field report on today's encounter. Instead of having sex I'll be writing that for a bunch of neckbeards

It's because I hold frame. Still haven't written my 272626 page long field report on today's encounter. Instead of having sex I'll be writing that for a bunch of neckbeards
I can't wait to read the field report partner from over here in my mom's basement, partner! :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
I can't wait to read the field report partner from over here in my mom's basement, partner! :y'all:
Hey padnah I'm going to go get some IOIs at my janitors job paying for my degree in philosophy wish me luck!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Hey padnah I'm going to go get some IOIs at my janitors job paying for my degree in philosophy wish me luck!

This is me last summer before my GF dumped me for the indian janitor working at McDonalds with a better personality than me. I'm going to overdose on tic tacs tonight, i'm so depressed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
View attachment 40006

This is me last summer before my GF dumped me for the indian janitor working at McDonalds with a better personality than me. I'm going to overdose on tic tacs tonight, i'm so depressed
Dude she was just a plate. Just a plate maaaan

love this post. Weak faggots jump up and tell you that it only works for you or it works because of XX reason.
Keep coping fucking retards, you are the utter definition of no balls, you think you are blackpilled but you are nothing more than pussys trying to find excuses.

-God is out.

• JFL
love this post. Weak faggots jump up and tell you that it only works for you or it works because of XX reason.
Keep coping fucking retards, you are the utter definition of no balls, you think you are blackpilled but you are nothing more than pussys trying to find excuses.
Literally man. Make up excuses so they don't have to try. Seriously do u guys think Chad just gets approached by all the girls he sees? No. Most people have sex and relationships by approaching and talking to people because they have balls and don't put their entire self esteem into one rejection or even 20

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
I'm doing a degree in philosophy don't trigger me boyo

I'm doing a degree in philosophy don't trigger me boyo
You don't actually want a job do you?

Yeah. Never happens
Maybe not jailed but there have been a few cases in Canada of the police requesting public assistance in identifying males asking girls out on Campus which is making them feel "unsafe." I work in a University and there was a bulletin sent out regarding this for two males about four weeks ago.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
It's all ogre, gonna do it tomorrow after work, gonna film everything for cheap laughs, works for mall or did you tried it on uni?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel

-God is out.
fuck this poster is legit the most infuriating guy here. please set up a cage match with me cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Pretty bad and inefficient ideas.

If this has any chance of working, you can just download a dating app and get a good number of matches/messages. If you don't get any matches, you can reasonably conclude that a strategy like this isn't going to lead to anything resembling success.

Doing things this way, you have to be a normalnigger on top of everything else. I can't see why anyone here would or should bother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 176, kobecel and 3 others
Pretty bad and inefficient ideas.

If this has any chance of working, you can just download a dating app and get a good number of matches/messages. If you don't get any matches, you can reasonably conclude that a strategy like this isn't going to lead to anything resembling success.

Doing things this way, you have to be a normalnigger on top of everything else. I can't see why anyone here would or should bother.
Did you try jewder or OKjew?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Im high inib at the point that im to ashamed to even order a meal at a restaurant. In my current state if i ever iniciate a conversation with a toilet it will be for rage
712.jpg

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
It's all ogre, gonna do it tomorrow after work, gonna film everything for cheap laughs, works for mall or did you tried it on uni?
Uni works best, but I will go to the mall today after I chop off my mane of hair ( :soy: )

Uni works best, but I will go to the mall today after I chop off my mane of hair ( :soy: )
Im not a uni student, go inside or camp outside with a bonefire?

Im not a uni student, go inside or camp outside with a bonefire?
Jfl. Anywhere is good preferably a busy area. Make sure she's alone so that her friends don't drag her away, etc. Gotta make it personable ya know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
doesnt work for manlets