The importance of flirting and escalation

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
for nonchads this is absolutely necessary and will absolutly get u laid. this isn't pua this is just what i do so let nibba show u what to do to trick women into thinking you're better than u are. if u want me to prove this works lmk and i can make a thread on all the texts i get from these women and even a video of me fucking (srs)

method 1. write down your number on a piece of paper and walk by the girl. smoothly put it right in front of her. instictively she will look up. give a quick smirk and a wink then just walk off. this has been my most successful because i can hide my severely damaged brain with this and my narcissism will be on full display.

method 2. be very friendly and extroverted. just start talking with them about class. say you're new to the university or some horseshit and ask her directions to some arbitrary landmark. then as ur about to leave flash a smile and say something like "oh hold up b4 i go lemme get u on snap real quick". usually they feel so pressured that they just give it to you even if ur ugly

method 3. come up from behind or the side and tap her shoulder. try to look puzzled (not autistic i know some of you r fuckin retards like me and look stupd when u act but trust me just practice). then say "hey you're "some fuckin name" right? "I think we met at "some place" last week right?" she will probably giggle, smile, and say no etc. (has happened every time so far, generally good reactions). "ah sorry well then can i put a proper name to a face?" and then keep goin and having a regular conversation about something. i usually get sidetracked and start talking about gymcelling and growth hormone after a few minutes because ive gone a little insane recently with the stress and sex, so just try to stop the autism before it's too late.

okay if u guys want me to try any more methods lmk. mostly i ignore all women (hat on hood up eyes straight ahead walking fast) but i use these when feeling high t and horny

reminder: fuck jews, fuck mods, and fuck jannies im out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatmanO, The Dude Abides, axedee and 3 others
sock IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Autist, NickGurr, The Dude Abides and 5 others
has happened every time so far, generally good reactions
Yeah cuz you're handsome and tall. If I did this I would get a hostile "no"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, SHARK, Alexanderr and 10 others
sock IQ post
ok well im getting laid and ur not i think we can tell who has the right idea
Yeah cuz you're handsome and tall. If I did this I would get a hostile "no"
i have a large jew nose and recessed chin (dont care anymore dont care about face). im not handsome in motion but yes i am tall. if ur friendly and stand up straight and proud this works

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and kirbyparks
massive cope

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Limerencel, kobecel and 2 others
Chad can use any method and it would work lol.

Got any methods for leaving my own room?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown, Alexanderr and 9 others
Chad can use any method and it would work lol.

Got any methods for leaving my own room?
im not chad im a mentally ill gymcel who needs heavy medication and years of therapy

i leave my room twice a day to horde meals and gymcel. i skip nearly every class now. i just approach girls a lot

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
ok well im getting laid and ur not i think we can tell who has the right idea

i have a large jew nose and recessed chin (dont care anymore dont care about face). im not handsome in motion but yes i am tall. if ur friendly and stand up straight and proud this works

well no shit youre 6 fucking 6, white and fairly attractive whilst im a measly 5 foot 9, hybrid nigger cumskin and ugly as shit. ofc youre going to get laid. if anything you being chad should invalidate this post since your looks has a bias. if i tried this PUA garbage id get accused of being a creep or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, The Dude Abides, Limerencel and 6 others
I've tried talking to girls flirtatiously, it doesn't work. They're unattracted to me, I can stand tall all day but bottom line truth still remains.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
im not chad im a mentally ill gymcel who needs heavy medication and years of therapy

i leave my room twice a day to horde meals and gymcel. i skip nearly every class now. i just approach girls a lot
I didn't call you chad boyo.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Limerencel and ChoSeungHui
well no shit youre 6 fucking 6, white and fairly attractive whilst im a measly 5 foot 9, hybrid nigger cumskin and ugly as shit. ofc youre going to get laid. if anything you being chad should invalidate this post since your looks has a bias. if i tried this PUA garbage id get accused of being a creep or some shit.
i have a good height and frame thats all that matters but not even with appraoching just giving them orgasm

this will be me after sarms this summer i encourage everyone to physique max
I didn't call you chad boyo.
this proves my point
non chads use these methods and get laid

OP has been injecting concentrated bluepill intramuscularly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, FatmanO, dogtown and 6 others
OP has been injecting concentrated bluepill intramuscularly
no the truth is that u have to be gl to give a girl an orgasm but getting their number and hangingout and maybe fucking anyone can do that is 4/10+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and CupOfCoffee
no the truth is that u have to be gl to give a girl an orgasm but getting their number and hangingout and maybe fucking anyone can do that is 4/10+
Where did u get that bluepill cope lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Autist, dogtown and 9 others
stop doing X

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Bro. What is up with you lately. I just got mogged at this club despite dancing with some hot girls and smacking their ass. Why? Because then the tall white Chads started talking to these girls. No amount of these "methods" could've saved me. They forgot about me and danced with the Chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 656, kobecel and 5 others
Where did u get that bluepill cope lmao
u call it cope i call it success

keep crying for me this works ur just too much of a pussy to do it
Bro. What is up with you lately. I just got mogged at this club despite dancing with some hot girls and smacking their ass. Why? Because then the tall white Chads started talking to these girls. No amount of these "methods" could've saved me. They forgot about me and danced with the Chads
i have never talked to a toilet at the club. literally go dance put ur hands on a girls waist and pull her in. that fuckin easy boyo low inhib were all gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: Zeus and dodt
Proof that GL guys DO NOT REMOTELY UNDERSTAND the situation we're in. "You're too much of a pussy"

Nibba I hope you're trolling with this lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ElliotRodgerJr, kobecel and 5 others
Just say hi theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Limerencel, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 4 others
Proof that GL guys DO NOT REMOTELY UNDERSTAND the situation we're in. "You're too much of a pussy"

Nibba I hope you're trolling with this lmao
nigga if ur ugly af dont do it but if ur 4 psl + go do it. obvicously this shit doesnt work for incels nothing works for incels except maybe surgery even then theyre usually too damaged to go through any real social change.

also this wasnt designed for incels but most of the userbase (low tier normies to chadlites) to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, nattycel and 1 other person
View attachment 39639View attachment 39638

i have never talked to a toilet at the club. literally go dance put ur hands on a girls waist and pull her in. that fuckin easy boyo low inhib were all gonna make it
I am cringed when toilets write that bullshit tbh. I like more natural stuff, nobody except foids think what they write is hot, jfl. But anyway its a personal preference.

It maybe works for u but not for me or for other guys. Same as what 7psl dude does wouldnt work for u.
Keep coping saying that 4+/10 can get a gf now, bullshit. U will never say anything valuable related to behavioral and personality stuff unless u dark triaded yourself, but ur just like us inside, a basement dweller, who gets some success cuz of looks (as anybody does here).

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, nattycel and Extra Chromosome
View attachment 39639View attachment 39638

I'll try next week.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Girls are not fucking average looking guys, especially not ones with social ostracism. I'm leaving it at that.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
bro which cigar brand u recommend?
Plus is it a good start to do cigars first before cigarettes?
Cohiba and Bolivar are two brands that I've tried. Both were really smooth.

I'd suggest you start with cigarettes to get used to the feeling since cigars
are stronger and might not be enjoyable if you never smoked cigarettes before.

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Cohiba and Bolivar are two brands that I've tried. Both were really smooth.

I'd suggest you start with cigarettes to get used to the feeling since cigars
are stronger and might not be enjoyable if you never smoked cigarettes before.
Aight. Will adjust with a packet before going full on cigars. Thx for te advice,

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I am cringed when toilets write that bullshit tbh. I like more natural stuff, nobody except foids think what they write is hot, jfl. But anyway its a personal preference.

It maybe works for u but not for me or for other guys. Same as what 7psl dude does wouldnt work for u.
Keep coping saying that 4+/10 can get a gf now, bullshit. U will never say anything valuable related to behavioral and personality stuff unless u dark triaded yourself, but ur just like us inside, a basement dweller, who gets some success cuz of looks (as anybody does here).
didnt read a single word kys fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kirbyparks, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Dark triad squad checking in

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel and dodt
didnt read a single word kys fag
Its your own thread, I just boiled down the pure facts and implication for you from your own posts. U were always a bluepilled cuck JFL @ Ur existence saying muh my one love that girl is the one. cage

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
this isn't pua
Press x to pua.

This is just silly if you actually believe most people here ( other than @dogtown :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: )
Can walk up to a random girl,just smile at them bro and leave with anything other than a 15-life sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, ChoSeungHui, dogtown and 7 others
I’m going to try method 2

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Nibba
just ldar if ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and Limerencel
Imagine aporoaching and talking to toilets :feelswhat:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
you know i love you bro but u literally just made a huge thread pretty much saying

just approach bro see it works for me you should do it too bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, dodt and 9 others
well id wager if you cant cold approach 10 times have at least 1 number then you haven't looksmaxxed enough or its ER time :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui and The Dude Abides

i just need the CONFIDENCE YESS THE CONFIDENCE thts it baby
u kno when a manlet approach a foid they gonna be droolin bc of my chad genetic material nlg 5’8 lookin slick broo haha :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
no JUST FUCK IT TAKE BUTANEDIOL1,4 SO U NO LONGER CARE THEN RAPE A FOID IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM AND IF YOU CANT RAPE HER THEN JUST ER U HIGH INHIB PIECE OF SHIT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 6 others
View attachment 39681
i just need the CONFIDENCE YESS THE CONFIDENCE thts it baby
u kno when a manlet approach a foid they gonna be droolin bc of my chad genetic material nlg 5’8 lookin slick broo haha :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
no JUST FUCK IT TAKE BUTANEDIOL1,4 SO U NO LONGER CARE THEN RAPE A FOID IN THE FUCKING BATHROOM AND IF YOU CANT RAPE HER THEN JUST ER U HIGH INHIB PIECE OF SHIT

just be confident bro.. just have game bro...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, kirbyparks, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
just be above average looking theory

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, ChoSeungHui, Nibba and 1 other person
Press x to pua.

This is just silly if you actually believe most people here ( other than @dogtown :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: )
Can walk up to a random girl,just smile at them bro and leave with anything other than a 15-life sentence.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

732e2f79aeba7141edf4d919fa9def847948a0f7c96878d38c0ba3b18077fe2f.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unmasked, Extra Chromosome, dodt and 10 others
Low IQ thread. Try harder next time.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person