The importance of jaw -- my experience yesterday

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
So I banged a foid this saturday and she slept at my place.
During the next-morning cuddling, out of all the places she could have touched/caressed me, she was hovering her hand for a long while around my gonion, tracing the ramus and mandible bones with her fingers.
Note that I have a top-tier jaw (thanks to implants) with a gonial angle of 105.

This is a reminder of the validity of the blackpill and genetic determinism. There is no subjective beauty. Women are hard-wired to be attracted to specific features in your face. (nothing new here, just a reminder)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, nobodyspecial369, sanchez451 and 21 others
omg a girl rubbed my jaw once and my first thought wasnt Wow im telling looksmax.org im so nt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: t50prince, MEGA CHAD, Deleted member 15539 and 29 others
So one woman liking your jaw is proof that there is no subjective beauty?

I mean I agree, but this observation doesn't really make sense on its own.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15539, Mediterranean, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
A woman once complimented my portable penis size (sub 3 inches). It is of utmost importance to be portable as a man in today's society

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 21192, Oberyn and 16 others
So I banged a foid this saturday and she slept at my place.
During the next-morning cuddling, out of all the places she could have touched/caressed me, she was hovering her hand for a long while around my gonion, tracing the ramus and mandible bones with her fingers.
Note that I have a top-tier jaw (thanks to implants) with a gonial angle of 105.

This is a reminder of the validity of the blackpill and genetic determinism. There is no subjective beauty. Women are hard-wired to be attracted to specific features in your face. (nothing new here, just a reminder)
your so lucky man, i wish that was me. i need to ascend no matter what bro fr

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
The jaw is one of the most, if not the most important features in men.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 15827, Yerico7 and 9 others
I’m a recessed narrow jaw subhuman and my ex gf would rub my jaw and say things along the lines of your handsome, cute, sexy…

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, CEO of Sex, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I'm just mentioning this because it's the first time a girl, out of dozens, who so deliberately caresses the contour of my jaw, uninterruptedly for like 2-3 minutes straight; and this happened during my first bang after I got my jaw implants two months ago. Coincidence?

I write here not to brag, but to motivate. If you think you have a subpar jaw and can afford implants, then go for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, rand anon, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I'm just mentioning this because it's the first time a girl so explicitly caresses the contour of my jaw, uninterruptedly for like 2-3 minutes straight; and this happened during my first bang after I got my jaw implants two months ago. Coincidence?

I write here not to brag, but to motivate. If you think you have a subpar jaw and can afford implants, then go for it.
PM results, I’m also planning to implantmaxx

I’m a recessed narrow jaw subhuman and my ex gf would rub my jaw and say things along the lines of your handsome, cute, sexy…
Does that make you 6+ PSL?

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I have been beginning to realize compliments are mostly BS. You will see this a lot on r/amiugly where literally deformed people are called attractive. Only thing that matters is how women respond to you.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and UnderTheKnife
I have been beginning to realize compliments are mostly BS. You will see this a lot on r/amiugly where literally deformed people are called attractive. Only thing that matters is how women respond to you.
Women who are attracted to you also bullshit to you most of the time. Nearly everyone i met into me said i was the most attractive guy she met and unique exclusivistic compliments like this. Who wanna believe that. There is always a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Mr.Proper and LooksOrDeath
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
6 PSL is model tier

more like top 2-3% i.e 5.5 PSL
I think irl even 5,5 aka chadlite is like 1 in 1000 ngl easy from my irl observation and that among youth

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and LooksOrDeath
Women who are attracted to you also bullshit to you most of the time. Nearly everyone i met into me said i was the most attractive guy she met and unique exclusivistic compliments like this. Who wanna believe that. There is always a bigger fish
Guys do the same. More often nowadays I'd say.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, UnderTheKnife and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Guys do the same. More often nowadays I'd say.
I rarely ever compliment a girl cuz i don’t wanna be seen as a simp subsconsciously so when i say something i mean it. I just told some very gl girls that they were my type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and LooksOrDeath
Then whatever is top 2-3% nigga 🤷‍♂️
Its like htns with decent height, grooming and so on. Purely facially? Nah its way too rare imo but i’m a harsh rater

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 5892
I rarely ever compliment a girl cuz i don’t wanna be seen as a simp subsconsciously so when i say something i mean it. I just told some very gl girls that they were my type
chad ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 5892 and LooksOrDeath
Based. I don't compliment people for existing, only when they've done something respectable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, KDA Player, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Based. I don't compliment people for existing, only when they've done something respectable.
I don’t understand those who treat uglier people worse. Women ok but us men are more rational so why this cuck behaviour. I never call anyone ugly unless they are + act ugly

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Growth Plate and LooksOrDeath
Yeah OP PM results.

I don’t understand those who treat uglier people worse. Women ok but us men are more rational so why this cuck behaviour.
low self value, easiest way to get one over someone is to insult them for something they were born with
I never call anyone ugly unless they are + act ugly
I try to avoid treating unattractive people subconsciously worse . It's very subtle how differently we treat people based on looks.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Growth Plate and Deleted member 18840

yeah, one girl even once told me omg you have the biggest dick I've ever seen, pure BS coz mine is just average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18840
yeah, one girl even once told me omg you have the biggest dick I've ever seen, pure BS coz mine is just average.
Yes when they attracted they either bs or don’t overstress flaws or such

Agreed, women are the indicator, PSL is useful as a metric to 6 PSL tho, everything above that subjective

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 18840
low self value, easiest way to get one over someone is to insult them for something they were born with

I try to avoid treating unattractive people subconsciously worse . It's very subtle how differently we treat people based on looks.
I see guys treating their ugly friends worse. Not in the same way foids do. But more in terms of teasing them because they can't get women. Also, feels like they respect taller, more masculine looking men with better frames more.

Men definitely treat you differently based on looks. Not because they want to fuck you. But because being gl is associated with higher status.

Even on here. The chads of the forum like amnesia and salludon get more attention and are often sucked up to.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Wallenberg
I would not necessarily call it that. It is just that we are wired to respond more negatively to ugly people. Whenever I see some extremely subhuman person, I can't help feel a bit disgusted. I never express it though and try to treat them with respect. This is IRL. On here, it is better they are blackpilled so that they can looksmax or moneymax/statusmax.
Yeah. We should treat subhumans with respect. And blackpill the ones who can ascend.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
Also, complimenting men on their appearance is gay AF. Rating their looks and giving looksmaxxing advice is not. Especially with all our knowledge. I mean this is pretty much the only place that has some idea of what makes a face gl.

Foids might know but they are never honest. And most men don't know jack shit about aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and LooksOrDeath
I would not necessarily call it that. It is just that we are wired to respond more negatively to ugly people. Whenever I see some extremely subhuman person, I can't help feel a bit disgusted. I never express it though and try to treat them with respect. This is IRL. On here, it is better they are blackpilled so that they can looksmax or moneymax/statusmax.

Yeah. We should treat subhumans with respect. And blackpill the ones who can ascend.

There was an ugly guy at my school, he's like PSL 2. Students got angry at him for simply existing, like they would give him weird looks for the simplest of things like raising his hand to ask a question.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18840
There was an ugly guy at my school, he's like PSL 2. Students got angry at him for simply existing, like they would give him weird looks for the simplest of things like raising his hand to ask a question.
This is disgusting behaviour

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I don't mean subconsciously thinking bad of ugly people. I do that as well. I mean the people who actively insult uggos just for existing, so that they can get validation from their group. Almost everyone does number 1, but only a few do number 2.
ye

I guess they are just projecting. Women want to be delusionmaxxed so they expect you to want the same. Little do they know, you are blackpilled af on aesthetics and guage who mogs you and doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife and Deleted member 18840
I don't mean subconsciously thinking bad of ugly people. I do that as well. I mean the people who actively insult uggos just for existing, so that they can get validation from their group. Almost everyone does number 1, but only a few do number 2.
I honestly can't help but look up to attractive men and look down on/feel sorry for the ugly ones. Maybe, it is because I am blackpilled but even before that I just perceived better looking men as intrinsically better. Obviously, there are other qualities I value like sense of humour, being outgoing, intelligence etc but it seems like you kind of need to be gl to have social value.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yeah. This is normal. Severely ugly people get bullied. It isn't anything we haven't seen before.

Looksmaxxing isn't just about getting women. It's about how you are treated by society.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and UnderTheKnife
I honestly can't help but look up to attractive men and look down on/feel sorry for the ugly ones. Maybe, it is because I am blackpilled but even before that I just perceived better looking men as intrinsically better. Obviously, there are other qualities I value like sense of humour, being outgoing, intelligence etc but it seems like you kind of need to be gl to have social value.
Better to be conscious of why you like certain people. It's mostly because of how they look.

Since a baby i always fought against lookism. But i always had decent looks so i was privileged. I try to not do it. In fact i admire uglier guys who are kind and hard worker the issue is usually uglier people who are successfull are even more overcompensating douchebag

uglier people who are successfull are even more overcompensating douchebag
That is your subconscious bias against uglier people. But what do you even expect them to do? The truth is they are at a massive disadvantage relative to you. They need to behave that way just to be respected and taken seriously.

I remember seeing this 5 ft turbomanlet get flamed for simply working hard. They called him self-obsessed and over-efficient. I was thinking. What do you even expect him to do? Just lay down and accept that he is inferior? He has to work that hard to compensate for his handicap. If he didn't, he'd just end up in the gutter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 18840
That is your subconscious bias against uglier people. But what do you even expect them to do? The truth is they are at a massive disadvantage relative to you. They need to behave that way just to be respected and taken seriously.

I remember seeing this 5 ft turbomanlet get flamed for simply working hard. They called him self-obsessed and over-efficient. I was thinking. What do you even expect him to do? Just lay down and accept that he is inferior? He has to work that hard to compensate for his handicap. If he didn't, he'd just end up in the gutter.
To think of it, none of the manlets I know are 'normal'. Some of them are very negative, others come across as very obnoxious and overcompensating. I remember one who went on this year-long trip to find a meaning to live.

Just another example of how looks shape your identity.

show your jaw

I’ve seen a girl stroke a bald guy’s head before so bald is beautiful.

I'm just mentioning this because it's the first time a girl, out of dozens, who so deliberately caresses the contour of my jaw, uninterruptedly for like 2-3 minutes straight; and this happened during my first bang after I got my jaw implants two months ago. Coincidence?

have you shared before after pics of the jaw implant? Imm curious to see the results :feelswhere:

I’ve seen a girl stroke a bald guy’s head before so bald is beautiful.

Lol, I love this community. Hilarious replies.

Yes, you see people caressing scalps, hands, shoulders, etc. These are all common places in both men and women.
But how common is it to caress a specific facial bone? Not the cheek, not the neck, but exactly the contour of a specific part of a specific bone. Let that sink in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back