The importance of nose in facial harmony

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
I'd argue that the nose is the most important factor in facial harmony. Humans recognize faces by the eyes, nose and mouth, and actually look at the nose FIRST.

"during face recognition, the first two places we look at are around the nose, with the first fixation point being slightly to the left of the nose."

"The authors conclude that the nose “may be the ‘center of the information’, where the information is balanced in all directions, or the optimal viewing position for face recognition.”

The maxilla is the center of the face and the nose is the center of the maxilla, so a good nose shape and size will hint towards other features like good craniofacial growth and a good midface. When someone has sick harmony, what that really means is that person has a good nose and everything else is at least average. What's sad about this black pill is that unlike other features like eyes, jaw, etc., this feature is predominantly Caucasoid, and may actually be the reason behind why ethniks might not ever catch up to whites in terms of smv, even if their coloring mogs.

Tell me, who harmony mogs, the average/below average nose and sick eye area:
1029341 500w 2

Or, the average/below average eye area and sick nose:
1 CO0yw9nZXvSyNGUS46oAQg

SWALLOW THE NOSE PILL
Zac Efron Eva Rinaldi Photography 10 34732926735

Francisco Lachowski 2011

B18a3b7539a2e5c76d9a2b2c238a77e9

3d3e422f3f164550d16cf9b48d6fde7b

Original 4

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Boxingfan, Looks234 and 14 others
A bad nose can completely ruin a face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Mewton, Deleted member 22284 and 17 others
The guy "harmony" mogs O'pry but O'pry still mogs him hard. The nose is a big factor but other areas are farrr more important. There's enough guys with horrible noses who are very attractive such as Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Looks234 and turkproducer
Swear we look at the eyes first?

• +1
Reactions: nika and Eduardo DOV
The guy "harmony" mogs O'pry but O'pry still mogs him hard. The nose is a big factor but other areas are farrr more important. There's enough guys with horrible noses who are very attractive such as Gandy
the harmony mogging is what creates the largest smv, and thats what matters most. and of course gandy is attractive because every other feature hes godlike/above average on. if you make any one feature bad and everything else good of course the person is still gonna be gling

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Looks234, AscendingHero and 1 other person
And yes, the nose pill isn't talked about enough here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Looks234, AscendingHero and 3 others
I got blessed with a good nose as an ethnic, lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
i am blessed

I got blessed with a good nose as an ethnic, lifefuel tbh
lucky you man, i have hooked nose and kinda weird shape but short so its a good base for a rhino thankfully.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Bromose, LostYouth and 1 other person
the harmony mogging is what creates the largest smv, and thats what matters most. and of course gandy is attractive because every other feature hes godlike/above average on. if you make any one feature bad and everything else good of course the person is still gonna be gling
1. You only used guys that are godly on almost everything, Chico, Efron, Depp, Dicaprio, even with a shitty nose all these guys would still mog HARD.
2. No, there's some features that will actually completly destroy you. Recessed maxilla is enough to destroy you, long midface is enough to destroy you, etc. Others on the other hand are easier to pull of such as bad nose

And btw lmfao big no do you really thing that good nose guy has more SMW than fucking O'pry ?

what a retarded thread.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Michael Myers, datboijj and 5 others
1. You only used guys that are godly on almost everything, Chico, Efron, Depp, Dicaprio, even with a shitty nose all these guys would still mog HARD.
2. No, there's some features that will actually completly destroy you. Recessed maxilla is enough to destroy you, long midface is enough to destroy you, etc. Others on the other hand are easier to pull of such as bad nose

And btw lmfao big no do you really thing that good nose guy has more SMW than fucking O'pry ?
that "good nose guy" is river phoenix and was known as a huge sex symbol, and i bet you if he had an ugly nose hed be posting on here. also a good nose usually means a good maxilla and midface because as i said, its literally the center of the maxilla lmao

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Bromose
How TF is this eye area below average?
1 CO0yw9nZXvSyNGUS46oAQg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Yuya Moggershima, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
i need nose and mouth and eye job to be really gl.
fuck this gay World where mouth widening is only done in the us with scars

i need nose and mouth and eye job to be really gl.
fuck this gay World where mouth widening is only done in the us with scars
surguries for the 3 most facially recognizable things, gl tho, you can also get mouth widening thru mse

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 3043
surguries for the 3 most facially recognizable things, gl tho, you can also get mouth widening thru mse
it's only fixable flaws.
nose job reshaping, mouth widening and lower lid + blepharoplasty.
mse Can ? i mean i have very wide fwhr and zygos already. won't it fuck my harmony ?

it's only fixable flaws.
nose job reshaping, mouth widening and lower lid + blepharoplasty.
mse Can ? i mean i have very wide fwhr and zygos already. won't it fuck my harmony ?
u can get an mse where it wont move ur zygos, best part is that that type has 100% success rate of splitting suture

• Love it
  • +1
u can get an mse where it wont move ur zygos, best part is that that type has 100% success rate of splitting suture
lifefuel. only sad shit is that i'll need braces again..... fuck.
do you know the average price of mse?

lifefuel. only sad shit is that i'll need braces again..... fuck.
do you know the average price of mse?
dunno, like 3-5k? depends where u at

• Love it
  • +1
dunno, like 3-5k? depends where u at
Europe. up to 5k maximum is still good ngl. will it widen palate also at least?
then i'll be happy ngl because canthopexy, fillers, and blépharoplastie are way more common with rhino than mouth widening.

Europe. up to 5k maximum is still good ngl. will it widen palate also at least?
then i'll be happy ngl because canthopexy, fillers, and blépharoplastie are way more common with rhino than mouth widening.
yeah it widens palate still, would be pointless if it wouldnt lmao.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
agreed with you somewhat until you said that river phoenix mogged o pry jfl.

there are more important features than the nose, but of course if it’s big or wrong shape you won’t have good harmony and itll ruin your face

imo it goes eyes first and jaw/chin second, but bigger jaw and average eyes mog the other way around, then cheekbones, then nose and then lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The 'sick' nose is indeed sick. It is better than an absolute ogre-like bulbous nose but far from ideal. It is only ideal for a 'prettyboy' face which is basically a feminized male face. It lacks proper sexual dimorphism.

An upturned nose is a nose in which the nasal tip is angled upward. This is one of the reasons why an upturned nose makes women appear more feminine. Some say the ideal angle of the nasal tip for women is 106 degrees. A feminine nose is a nose that is generally thin and small, has an upturned nasal tip, and the overall shape of the nasal bridge curves upwards smoothly transitioning into a forehead/glabella that is perpendicular to the floor.

Male noses
are supposed to be bigger with a strong and slim nasal bridge, wider nasal/alar base with a deep set nasion(the place where the nasal bridge and glabella meet). The forehead is to be sloped with a forward projecting glabella and prominent browridge.
NT Personality Archives - Customer Secrets
a1ee678a-af3a-435d-8807-29360599eb11-gif.54841
Electroencephalography | SpringerLink
Deep set nasion(masculine aka ideal for men)
The pic you used for 'sick' nose is not at all ideal. Trying to achieve such a nose will feminize the face. Trust me women don't like men with puny pig-like noses. Its an absolute turn-off. You have been brainwashed into thinking it is ideal.

Feminine noses:

Notice the transition from nose to forehead in these 'ideal' female noses. It is smooth, upturned, and seemless AKA FEMININE. As a man you should NOT be striving to achieve this look.

Masculine noses:

https://forum.****************/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fyakymourm.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F10%2Fbalmain-mens-hair-trends-book-2016-fall-winter-002.jpg%3Fw%3D660&hash=7dd6f65775615f26f5feb3e70be0c0a6

Notice how 'ideal' male noses are straighter and more angular. Notice the difference in size, nasofrontal angle, nasion, forehead, bridge, base, and shape.
Notice the transition in male noses to the forehead. Just before the nose comes in contact with the forehead there is a rigid indent aka DEEP NASION. Shallow nasion is feminine, frail, and weak.

This is a shit nose for any man that actually wants to be seen as a 'MAN'.

I could go into a lot more detail maybe I will make an in-depth thread on feminine vs masculine noses. A complete nosepill thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 5786, Looks234 and 12 others
The 'sick' nose is indeed sick. It is better than an absolute ogre-like bulbous nose but far from ideal. It is only ideal for a 'prettyboy' face which is basically a feminized male face. It lacks proper sexual dimorphism.

An upturned nose is a nose in which the nasal tip is angled upward. This is one of the reasons why an upturned nose makes women appear more feminine. Some say the ideal angle of the nasal tip for women is 106 degrees. A feminine nose is a nose that is generally thin and small, has an upturned nasal tip, and the overall shape of the nasal bridge curves upwards smoothly transitioning into a forehead/glabella that is perpendicular to the floor.

Male noses
are supposed to be bigger with a strong and slim nasal bridge, wider nasal/alar base with a deep set nasion(the place where the nasal bridge and glabella meet). The forehead is to be sloped with a forward projecting glabella and prominent browridge.
View attachment 371758Deep set nasion(masculine aka ideal for men)
The pic you used for 'sick' nose is not at all ideal. Trying to achieve such a nose will feminize the face. Trust me women don't like men with puny pig-like noses. Its an absolute turn-off. You have been brainwashed into thinking it is ideal.

Feminine noses:

View attachment 371753
View attachment 371759
View attachment 371761
View attachment 371762

Notice the transition from nose to forehead in these 'ideal' feamle noses. It is smooth, upturned, and seemless AKA FEMININE. As a man you should NOT be striving to achieve this look.

Masculine noses:
View attachment 371765
View attachment 371766
View attachment 371767
https://forum.****************/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fyakymourm.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F10%2Fbalmain-mens-hair-trends-book-2016-fall-winter-002.jpg%3Fw%3D660&hash=7dd6f65775615f26f5feb3e70be0c0a6

Notice how 'ideal' male noses are straighter and more angular. Notice the difference in size, nasofrontal angle, nasion, forehead, bridge, base, and shape.
Notice the transition in male noses to the forehead. Just before the nose comes in contact with the forehead there is a rigid indent aka DEEP NASION. Shallow nasion is feminine, frail, and weak.

View attachment 371784

I could go into a lot more detail maybe I will make an in-depth thread on feminine vs masculine noses. A complete nosepill thread.
i need to marry some of girls of their tier so bad..if they are not thot btw

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Bumo
I need more people to see my post in this thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Male noses

Feminine noses:

View attachment 371753
View attachment 371759
View attachment 371761
View attachment 371762

Notice the transition from nose to forehead in these 'ideal' feamle noses. It is smooth, upturned, and seemless AKA FEMININE. As a man you should NOT be striving to achieve this look.

Masculine noses:
View attachment 371765
View attachment 371766
View attachment 371767

View attachment 371784

never claimed river phoenix's nose was ideal, just used him to compare to opry for the sake of the example. his nose is still very good and would boost anyones harmony if they have a worse nose. an ideal nose to be would be like efrons, depp, chico, etc. also, just because something is dimorphic it doesnt mean that its ideal/attractive. long philtrums are dimorphic, wide nose bases are dimorphic, etc. doesnt matter whats "dimorphic" or not, what matters is that if you look good, you look good.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Bromose
never claimed river phoenix's nose was ideal, just used him to compare to opry for the sake of the example.
You said it was 'sick'. Also that was a cherrypicked pic of opry.
nose is still very good and would boost anyones harmony if they have a worse nose. an ideal nose to be would be like efrons, depp, chico, etc.
No his nose is NOT good. It's only better than a fat bulbous, and deformed nose. His nose is literally perfect for a female! No boy, teenager, or man should desire such a nose. It's disgustingly feminine. We as men don't see it as such a problem because we like seeing it on women.

O'prys nose is actually better than Rivers.
Ideal male noses would be similar to Cavills, Momoa, Bateman, da viao, Rodriguez, etc.
Efons nose is decent but not chicos. He has a shallow nasion, flat feminine forehead, and overall just not an ideal male nose.
just because something is dimorphic it doesnt mean that its ideal/attractive. long philtrums are dimorphic, wide nose bases are dimorphic, etc. doesnt matter whats "dimorphic" or not, what matters is that if you look good, you look good.
No you're wrong.
Sexually dimorphic features/characteristics ARE ideal/attractive. They key is for extremely dimorphic features to harmonize well with each other.
Of course less dimorphic features that harmonize well with each other will look good BUT NOT ideal.

Sexually strong/prominent dimorphic features that harmonize well>>>> less dimorphic features that harmonize well with each other.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AscendingHero
A normal sized nose isn't even ideal tbh.

I thought I had a good nose because it's normal, but my nostrils are as wide as my PFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
A normal sized nose isn't even ideal tbh.

I thought I had a good nose because it's normal, but my nostrils are as wide as my PFL
Get alarplasty it helps a lot with this.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4087 and Deleted member 2205
93A20F2C A479 4081 9993 66CCE9E5BA6C

No nose = no life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, AscendingHero, datboijj and 1 other person
so many people are gone

• +1
Thanks for the lifefuel brother, probably the best facial feature I got is my nose.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
if your nose is something people actively notice then it's over, an ideal nose is one that's not paid attention to at all.
but that's very very subjective, noses are one of the few things in looks that are subjective and based on a girl's family and shit, I know a girl who loves big hooked noses. It's like coloring, it's based on what she's used to.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 245

Male noses

Feminine noses:

View attachment 371753
View attachment 371759
View attachment 371761
View attachment 371762

Notice the transition from nose to forehead in these 'ideal' female noses. It is smooth, upturned, and seemless AKA FEMININE. As a man you should NOT be striving to achieve this look.

Masculine noses:
View attachment 371765
View attachment 371766
View attachment 371767
https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fyakymourm.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F10%2Fbalmain-mens-hair-trends-book-2016-fall-winter-002.jpg%3Fw%3D660&hash=7dd6f65775615f26f5feb3e70be0c0a6

View attachment 371784

Top top tier post. Bookmarked.

Make that nose thread bro

Also quick question, what causes these deep set eyes and rigid indented nasions? What causes these disparities in nose vs females?

Also what causes projected nasal tips (a big feature ethnics lack)

And lastly what causes high prominent nasal bridges?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|

Also quick question, what causes these deep set eyes and rigid indented nasions? What causes these disparities in nose vs females?

space dna GIF by NASA

• JFL

Deep-set eyes are usually caused by forward grown orbital rims & eyes being deeper-set in the eye-sockets (bony area around eyeballs). Men generally have higher-set, angular, & prominent nose bridges along with glabella projection. Females generally have medium-high-set, prominent but upturned nose bridges. A prominent nasal tip is caused by a prominent anterior nasal spine. A prominent anterior nasal spine supports a nose that's protrudes (which is typical of Caucasian skulls). Negroid, Australoid, & Mongoloid skulls generally lack prominent anterior nasal spines, this is what makes their noses seem shorter & flatter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_nasal_spine

The Negroid, Australoid, & Mongoloid crania both lack a prominent anterior nasal spine which thus creates a smaller & flatter nose bridge projection.

I hope this answered your questions.

• +1
bro this is so legit. yes i have more failos than just a big crooked jew nose, like bug eyes but my nose is clearly the worst as it ruins all harmony plus its the first thing thats noticeable due to how big it is :feelsrope:

• +1
The Negroid, Australoid, & Mongoloid crania both lack a prominent anterior nasal spine which thus creates a smaller & flatter nose bridge projection.
ive seen mongoloids with perfectly caucasian noses, how are these possible if theyre fully mongoloid?? im talking about japanese guys ive seen with noses that look like they belong on europeans instead.

bro this is so legit. yes i have more failos than just a big crooked jew nose, like bug eyes but my nose is clearly the worst as it ruins all harmony plus its the first thing thats noticeable due to how big it is :feelsrope:
If u want to get suifuel, morph ur nose using an app like gradient. Fucking insane how much my harmony improves with the morph.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Michael Myers
If u want to get suifuel, morph ur nose using an app like gradient. Fucking insane how much my harmony improves with the morph.
i legit need to just push my nose tip only slightly for my nose to look completely straight, its literally just a few mms but it truly makes a world of difference. it makes me go from ugly to average. :feelsrope:

• +1
ive seen mongoloids with perfectly caucasian noses, how are these possible if theyre fully mongoloid?? im talking about japanese guys ive seen with noses that look like they belong on europeans instead.
I'm talking about averages though. Of course there are Japanese & Koreans & East Asians in northerly climates with high nose bridges. However, their noses aren't as high-set, angular, & prominent as the Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Michael Myers
i legit need to just push my nose tip only slightly for my nose to look completely straight, its literally just a few mms but it truly makes a world of difference. it makes me go from ugly to average. :feelsrope:
For me its the width, i slightly pinch my nose and my harmony goes up so much ts insane

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i always look at the eyes and then mouth of a girl first, i never notice the nose shape unless i consciously analyse it or its overly big

i dont believe they would view men any differnt

i always look at the eyes and then mouth of a girl first, i never notice the nose shape unless i consciously analyse it or its overly big

i dont believe they would view men any differnt
Ik a friend who looks at the nose first and i look at nose first too. Its interesting you do that considering nose is quite more important for foids than males. People generally don't like to make eye contact at first, you might be the exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Ik a friend who looks at the nose first and i look at nose first too. Its interesting you do that considering nose is quite more important for foids than males. People generally don't like to make eye contact at first, you might be the exception.
wym lol when u start talking to a girl you start talking to her nose? i always go eyes first and then stay on her eyes until she speaks and i see how her mouth looks

wym lol when u start talking to a girl you start talking to her nose? i always go eyes first and then stay on her eyes until she speaks and i see how her mouth looks
Ye. Obv when theyre farther away you get the entire picture, which is how most people meet each other (from a distance). But talking ye i look at nose for the most part. And then the mouth while shes talking, with eye contact every now and then. Pretty sure most people are the same, ive only met very few dudes/foids who go eye contact first and it forces me to do that, kinda scary tbh. If you think most ppl do eye contact first its bc u forced them to do so as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
the "sick" nose looks like a pig

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Beetlejuice