The importance of nose in facial harmony

over for nosecels

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
river phoenix nose sucks

Hes a jb slayer, nose is likely the most important feature for jbs.
nose/mouth area + eyes + good hair is the prettyboy combo.
a nose to be good doesn't need to be a bitch nose.

The 'sick' nose is indeed sick. It is better than an absolute ogre-like bulbous nose but far from ideal. It is only ideal for a 'prettyboy' face which is basically a feminized male face. It lacks proper sexual dimorphism.

An upturned nose is a nose in which the nasal tip is angled upward. This is one of the reasons why an upturned nose makes women appear more feminine. Some say the ideal angle of the nasal tip for women is 106 degrees. A feminine nose is a nose that is generally thin and small, has an upturned nasal tip, and the overall shape of the nasal bridge curves upwards smoothly transitioning into a forehead/glabella that is perpendicular to the floor.

Male noses
are supposed to be bigger with a strong and slim nasal bridge, wider nasal/alar base with a deep set nasion(the place where the nasal bridge and glabella meet). The forehead is to be sloped with a forward projecting glabella and prominent browridge.
NT Personality Archives - Customer Secrets
a1ee678a-af3a-435d-8807-29360599eb11-gif.54841
Electroencephalography | SpringerLink
View attachment 371758Deep set nasion(masculine aka ideal for men)
The pic you used for 'sick' nose is not at all ideal. Trying to achieve such a nose will feminize the face. Trust me women don't like men with puny pig-like noses. Its an absolute turn-off. You have been brainwashed into thinking it is ideal.

Feminine noses:

View attachment 371753
View attachment 371759
View attachment 371761
View attachment 371762

Notice the transition from nose to forehead in these 'ideal' female noses. It is smooth, upturned, and seemless AKA FEMININE. As a man you should NOT be striving to achieve this look.

Masculine noses:
View attachment 371765
View attachment 371766
View attachment 371767
https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fyakymourm.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F10%2Fbalmain-mens-hair-trends-book-2016-fall-winter-002.jpg%3Fw%3D660&hash=7dd6f65775615f26f5feb3e70be0c0a6

Notice how 'ideal' male noses are straighter and more angular. Notice the difference in size, nasofrontal angle, nasion, forehead, bridge, base, and shape.
Notice the transition in male noses to the forehead. Just before the nose comes in contact with the forehead there is a rigid indent aka DEEP NASION. Shallow nasion is feminine, frail, and weak.

This is a shit nose for any man that actually wants to be seen as a 'MAN'.

View attachment 371784

I could go into a lot more detail maybe I will make an in-depth thread on feminine vs masculine noses. A complete nosepill thread.
Girls on tiktok always say they like big noses. It’s obvious they’re talking about these type of noses.

428E7C86 8135 495C 9966 1965EE1F373F
97AFF9CE F0B1 4AAE 9DE4 6688E261345D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 3 others
nose/mouth area + eyes + good hair is the prettyboy combo.
a nose to be good doesn't need to be a bitch nose.
It doesnt *need* to be, but a feminine nose is ideal for a prettyboy. Nose > eye area (specifically eyebrows and lashes mostly) > mouth (full lips)

It doesnt *need* to be, but a feminine nose is ideal for a prettyboy. Nose > eye area (specifically eyebrows and lashes mostly) > mouth (full lips)
nose>eye area?
:ROFLMAO: no.
when you say that you must be thinking of an ugly nose with an average eye area vs. a nice nose with an average eye area.

average nose with nice eyes > perfect nose with average eyes.

Also, not every type of face fits these bitch noses.

Also take a look at vinnie hacker, froy gutierrez and many others, they all had top tier appeal with jbs. With roman noses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Don’t remind me. Also vinnie does have roman nose, but it’s thin and upturned
83141883 6373 4DB7 8C77 302A0B5F1342

• +1
Ye. Obv when theyre farther away you get the entire picture, which is how most people meet each other (from a distance). But talking ye i look at nose for the most part. And then the mouth while shes talking, with eye contact every now and then. Pretty sure most people are the same, ive only met very few dudes/foids who go eye contact first and it forces me to do that, kinda scary tbh. If you think most ppl do eye contact first its bc u forced them to do so as well
i been doing it since i was young, is it actually intimidating lol? my first impression of someone is always their eyes

• +1
i been doing it since i was young, is it actually intimidating lol? my first impression of someone is always their eyes
Yeah it is
I see

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
brutal. Hair transplant is booked, but after that I need to jump into my next surgeries, but it's so hard as I kind of need everything done lol
So trying to work out importance, as well as weighing up cost and how certain surgeries might effect future different surgeries etc.
Probably get rhino next.
And after than either some sort of facelift, or maybe a genioplasty. Not really sure what i need tbh as my face is fucked! (probably need jaw surgery ideally but can't afford the money or time commitment)