The Importance of PFL

Lmao’d at how ruthless @Alarico8 was in this thread.

im an iranian jfl

@PrettyBoyMaxxing mine is 39mm im not even fucking playing
36-39 mm is definitely believable based on the pics of you I’ve seen. Ironically you have such a good base for looksmaxing that if you went all out you’d look insane. You’re still short and balding though so at least try to get double jaw and a hair transplant.

I get 29.5-30mm. But i have myopia, does it affect it ?
If you’re myopic, it’s 100% best to physically measure your PFL (read my reply below as well)— don’t measure it by assuming your iris length is 11.77mm, and then making it a ratio of your iris, because it will likely be wrong. Myopic irises are larger. I have myopia and a 12.5-13mm iris, so my 30mm PFL actually looks smaller than it really is, and if I had just measured based off my photo and off assuming average iris size, the number would be pretty thrown off.

is it still accurate even if i’m smiling in the pic?
Not 100% sure because smiling and squinting slightly stretches the medial canthus (at least it does for me). Anyways it really is best to physically measure your PFL because it’s odd to just assume your iris is exactly 11.77mm, this assumption doesn’t really matter so much when it comes to bigger measurements like BZW, but with something very small like PFL, if your iris is even 0.5mm bigger or smaller, it will make a big difference in the number you get, as far as things like where your number falls along a bell curve.

Try to measure it physically, whether it be with a ruler or a digital caliper.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5187, her and 3 others

36-39 mm is definitely believable based on the pics of you I’ve seen. Ironically you have such a good base for looksmaxing that if you went all out you’d look insane. You’re still short and balding though so at least try to get double jaw and a hair transplant.

If you’re myopic, it’s 100% best to physically measure your PFL (read my reply below as well)— don’t measure it by assuming your iris length is 11.77mm, and then making it a ratio of your iris, because it will likely be wrong. Myopic irises are larger. I have myopia and a 12.5-13mm iris, so my 30mm PFL actually looks smaller than it really is, and if I had just measured based off my photo and off assuming average iris size, the number would be pretty thrown off.

Not 100% sure because smiling and squinting slightly stretches the medial canthus (at least it does for me). Anyways it really is best to physically measure your PFL because it’s odd to just assume your iris is exactly 11.77mm, this assumption doesn’t really matter so much when it comes to bigger measurements like BZW, but with something very small like PFL, if your iris is even 0.5mm bigger or smaller, it will make a big difference in the number you get, as far as things like where your number falls along a bell curve.

What's your myopia degree just to relate ? Mine is not too strong.
When i measure my PFL with a ruler it's closer to 35mm and on pic it's between 30 and 31 at best if not lower.

What's your myopia degree just to relate ? Mine is not too strong.
When i measure my PFL with a ruler it's closer to 35mm and on pic it's between 30 and 31 at best if not lower.
Jesus what’s your iris length? 35mm is great.

And idk man I forgot all my prescription numbers I just go, get my eyes checked, and get a new prescription every year (vision still hasn’t stabilized so I can’t get lasik yet).

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish

how obvious is my balding and how short am i?

also eye area is cope when everything else about you is deformed

Jesus what’s your iris length? 35mm is great.

And idk man I forgot all my prescription numbers I just go, get my eyes checked, and get a new prescription every year (vision still hasn’t stabilized so I can’t get lasik yet).
it's very hard to measure without hurting my eyes - if you have any tip to measure it better you'r welcome - but something between 1,35 and 1,4 cm

trash example, more than just pfl was changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
it's very hard to measure without hurting my eyes - if you have any tip to measure it better you'r welcome - but something between 1,35 and 1,4 cm
Best way is with a lighted magnified mirror and a digital caliper—both can be found on amazon.
And 13.5-14mm is definitely believable if your PFL is 35mm yet you thought it was smaller.

how obvious is my balding and how short am i?

also eye area is cope when everything else about you is deformed
The short thing was a joke—you’re like 5’7-5’8 right? That’s enough tbh.

And your hair seems to suffer more from diffuse thinning, as I wrong?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Bechadish
Best way is with a lighted magnified mirror and a digital caliper—both can be found on amazon.
And 13.5-14mm is definitely believable if your PFL is 35mm yet you thought it was smaller.

The short thing was a joke—you’re like 5’7-5’8 right? That’s enough tbh.

And your hair seems to suffer more from diffuse thinning, as I wrong?
im 5foot8 but in shoes im like 5foot9 cuz i always wear high tops

yes im diffuse thinning and it sucks because theres not enough hair to wear my hair up

if u look at my pics i have to almost lay my hair down bc lack of hair

from personal experience mainly my face but also my race hold me back more than height

im 5foot8 but in shoes im like 5foot9 cuz i always wear high tops

yes im diffuse thinning and it sucks because theres not enough hair to wear my hair up

if u look at my pics i have to almost lay my hair down bc lack of hair

from personal experience mainly my face but also my race hold me back more than height
Race no. Not really, you can easily Zayn Malik max—you can even look better than him because of how much you PFL mog, you just need to build your face around the fact you have very long eyes, which is far better than having to work around small eyes.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bechadish and Short Ugly and Brown
Race no. Not really, you can easily Zayn Malik max—you can even look better than him because of how much you PFL mog, you just need to build your face around the fact you have very long eyes, which is far better than having to work around small eyes.
Tbh he could be a mogger if he does his bimax - since he has a very poor lower third, fwhr.. - and get off his autism.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
so ud say my trueceldom is SOLELY off the fact that the rest of my face besides eye area is deformed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Bechadish
No you’re also mentally ill
what PSL would i be with an average lower third and average forward growth?

considering rn im basically truecel in both those areas since i have a jaw as narrow as my eyespacing, a ramus short as my teeth, and a 16.4cm mandible length

Measuring with a tape in the mirror is definitely not accurate. 37-40mm is 99th percentile and I doubt anyone here would have such high PFL. We have already accurately measured male models PFL and none of them had it higher than 33mm.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
what PSL would i be with an average lower third and average forward growth?

considering rn im basically truecel in both those areas since i have a jaw as narrow as my eyespacing, a ramus short as my teeth, and a 16.4cm mandible length
I could do a morph of you with realistic surgical changes and then give a PSL rating of that

Measuring with a tape in the mirror is definitely not accurate. 37-40mm is 99th percentile and I doubt anyone here would have such high PFL. We have already accurately measured male models PFL and none of them had it higher than 33mm.
You haven’t actually ever measured a real male models PFL, only *estimated* it, by assuming each and every one has the exact same sized iris, which should itself be evident as to why it’s not as reliable—think about it, you’re using an average number and applying to men who are very likely not within the standard number of most measurements to begin with. Even a 0.5mm difference in iris length greatly changes your PFL if you’re estimating it based on a picture.

And as @Aesthetics_III showed, some races, like Iranians, have huge PFLs.

Furthermore, I’ve measured my own PFL, iris length, and IPD, all with both tape measures, and digital calipers, and by my optometrist (I told him I felt like my IPD was still growing even though I’m over 18, and he measured all of those things for me).

The tape measure and digital caliper numbers I got were near identical to the ones the optometrist got.

what psl am i right now?
I’d need a great quality pic to judge

You haven’t actually ever measured a real male models PFL, only *estimated* it, by assuming each and every one has the exact same sized iris, which should itself be evident as to why it’s not as reliable—think about it, you’re using an average number and applying to men who are very likely not within the standard number of most measurements to begin with. Even a 0.5mm difference in iris length greatly changes your PFL if you’re estimating it based on a picture.

And as @Aesthetics_III showed, some races, like Iranians, have huge PFLs.

Furthermore, I’ve measured my own PFL, iris length, and IPD, all with both tape measures, and digital calipers, and by my optometrist (I told him I felt like my IPD was still growing even though I’m over 18, and he measured all of those things for me).

The tape measure and digital caliper numbers I got were near identical to the ones the optometrist got.

I’d need a great quality pic to judge
should i pm u 3 front pics 2 3/4 pics and 3 side pics?

Hey golden is 28MM PFL subhuman? ive sent you a picture but you said my eye area was the only thing that would make me above average, why exactly if my PFL is narrow?

It isn’t. Average is 29 mm. Chico is 29 mm. Yours is okay. Mine is subhuman at 26.5 mm.

Have a good day

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
s
It isn’t. Average is 29 mm. Chico is 29 mm. Yours is okay. Mine is subhuman at 26.5 mm.

Have a good day
still below average damn

This is not PFL change in morph, this is CANTHAL TILT change.

@Aesthetics_III
@Alarico8
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Golden Glass

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, didntreadlol, Uglyandfat and 1 other person
This is not PFL change in morph, this is CANTHAL TILT change.

@Aesthetics_III
@Alarico8
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Golden Glass
thats what i noticed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
shit thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Hey golden is 28MM PFL subhuman? ive sent you a picture but you said my eye area was the only thing that would make me above average, why exactly if my PFL is narrow?
Not subhuman per se. Your eye area is good, because you have good eyebrows, good eye color, and even though you say you have a lower than average PFL, as far as facial width proportions go, your PFL takes up more space relative to your facial width than mine for example, and my PFL is about 31mm (this is likely because I have very wide zygos, so a higher PFL would benefit me a lot, while for you, it would benefit you, but not as much).

Your eye area can look very good if you get almond eye surgery like Taban advertises, and get something to really grow dark, thick and long lashes.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Not subhuman per se. Your eye area is good, because you have good eyebrows, good eye color, and even though you say you have a lower than average PFL, as far as facial width proportions go, your PFL takes up more space relative to your facial width than mine for example, and my PFL is about 31mm (this is likely because I have very wide zygos, so a higher PFL would benefit me a lot, while for you, it would benefit you, but not as much).

Your eye area can look very good if you get almond eye surgery like Taban advertises, and get something to really grow dark, thick and long lashes.
im gonna cry

Eyelash transplant son?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
u know the guy in ur avi has a PFL lower than that right

alright thank you very much for the info golden. can i send you a slightly frauded photo of my eye area (better shape and less uue)

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Golden Glass
Why

Yes eyelash transplant would be one of the best ways to help a small PFL look bigger.
i was 5mm on pfl and a positive vector away from having de poots eye area

i was 5mm on pfl and a positive vector away from having de poots eye area
Send pic of your actual eye area

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Nah it needs to at least include the lateral borders of your face if I wanted to try anything
i have this one but its a morph of darker brows and cleaner skin
Screen Shot 2020 02 22 at 70630 PM

if this dn work i can send a new pic once i get my phone back later

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Golden Glass
i have this one but its a morph of darker brows and cleaner skin
View attachment 278652
if this dn work i can send a new pic once i get my phone back later
Well what I would do if I was you, and didn’t want that lateral orbital rim osteotomy, is get eyelash transplants, especially along the lateral linings of your eyes. If you let them grow long enough, and dye them dark, they will definitely make your PFL look at least 2-3mm longer laterally.

• Woah
Reactions: Bechadish
Well what I would do if I was you, and didn’t want that lateral orbital rim osteotomy, is get eyelash transplants, especially along the lateral linings of your eyes. If you let them grow long enough, and dye them dark, they will definitely make your PFL look at least 2-3mm longer laterally.
I dont think a lateral orbital rim osteotomy would increase my PFL because the eyeball itself is too small

Eyelashmaxxing is in my plans for sure. My lashes are long but they are invisible because blonde. I also intend to dye eyebrows darker.

IDEAL is 30?! I read studies saying the AVERAGE was 31 mm LOL

I dont think a lateral orbital rim osteotomy would increase my PFL because the eyeball itself is too small

Eyelashmaxxing is in my plans for sure. My lashes are long but they are invisible because blonde. I also intend to dye eyebrows darker.
It might if you did something like orbital volume expansion as well—have you read the JSF thread on this?

IDEAL is 30?! I read studies saying the AVERAGE was 31 mm LOL
Ideal is definitely not 30 imo. Anything 31mm and above is good, and the wider your BZW, the more a longer PFL will be needed.

I guess what could be attempted to establish is an ideal PFL/BZW ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
It might if you did something like orbital volume expansion as well—have you read the JSF thread on this?

Ideal is definitely not 30 imo. Anything 31mm and above is good, and the wider your BZW, the more a longer PFL will be needed.

I guess what could be attempted to establish is an ideal PFL/BZW ratio.
No I aint. Seems like it would be brutal tho lol.

High PFL gang here.

I'd never trade for low PFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
utter subhuman pfl gang here

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob
PFL IS HIGHLY CORRELATED WITH SUPREME ORBITALS, YES?