The Importance of Skeletal Frame (HeightCopers GTFIH)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

Jeff Nippard (5'5" | 165 cm) vs me (5'6" | 167 cm)

Lots of Looksmaxers have overblown perceptions of the importance of height above frame. They’d rather be a 6'0" lanklet than be a 5'10" framemogger. The comparison image above, generated by the website BodyWHAT, destroys the cope. I’m only an inch taller than Jeff Nippard, but imagine if I were 5'9" (175 cm) for the sake of argument. Would you rather have 5'9" height with my narrow frame or have 5'5" height with Jeff Nippard’s wide frame? I prefer the latter, and I hope you think the same. If you’d rather be 5'9" and have my narrowcel frame, you’re heightcoping.

Unconvinced? Imagine opening the below image in Photoshop and vertically stretching upwards the guy on the left. Perhaps even to 6 feet tall. Would the height increase make left mog right? Nope! The importance of skeletal frame is underrated.

Furthermore, this brutal mog is evidence for the view that framelets shouldn’t train their legs. As you can see in the 1st picture, Jeff Nippard’s legs are barely wider than mine, and his upper body is substantially wider than mine.

Another Scenario

Don’t tell me you’d rather have 6'3" height and the right guy’s frame than have 5'9" height and the left guy’s frame.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ShowerMaxxing, sub6manletnozygos and 9 others
View attachment 1501931

Lots of Looksmaxers have overblown perceptions of the importance of height above frame. They’d rather be a 6'0" lanklet than be a 5'10" framemogger. The comparison image above, generated by the website BodyWHAT, destroys the cope. I’m only an inch taller than Jeff Nippard, but imagine if I were 5'9" (175 cm) for the sake of argument. Would you rather have 5'9" height with my narrow frame or have 5'5" height with Jeff Nippard’s wide frame? I prefer the latter, and I hope you think the same. If you’d rather be 5'9" and have my narrowcel frame, you’re heightcoping.
5'5 and 5'6 it's over anyway what kind of shit comparison is this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Birdcell, Yerico7 and 14 others
5'5 and 5'6 it's over anyway what kind of shit comparison is this

What kind of shit reply is that?

Even if I were 6 feet tall, Jeff Nippard would mog me (excluding faces (though he also facemogs me).) The importance of skeletal frame.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
if we're talking about "skeletal frame" you'd want to see examples where both guys are equally gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tallooksmaxxer, Yerico7 and 9 others
View attachment 1501931

Frame is cope i have a wide frame but im 5'9 so its over id rather be 6 foot 3 framecel lanklet

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
id rather be a lanklet than a manlet frame mogger any day of the week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tallooksmaxxer, Need2Ascend and 2 others
tfw barn door frame and 6'2 height
B28MNEY

94f

PrtTy69

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj and thecel
if we're talking about "skeletal frame" you'd want to see examples where both guys are equally gymcelled

Gymcelling doesn’t fraud frames. Frames are unfraudable.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 2 others
aren't you becoming a woman anyway?
being a framelet should be positive as a mtf :Comfy:

• JFL
Lolj
Rodeblur 2
2648116 453543453453
Y3Xjtkv d

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tallooksmaxxer, germanlooks and 8 others
Wishing for the day we can grow our bones :cry:

• +1
Gymcelling doesn’t fraud frames. Frames are unfraudable.
it is possible to fraud your frame and bone structure. I am making a guide on it

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, thecel and Deleted member 5786
id rather be a lanklet than a manlet frame mogger any day of the week
the trick is to be tall and big framed. you need both

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thecel and Mewton
idk about 5'5" man, 5'5" is intense.
when you bump it up to average height and taller heights though, for sure then

• +1
Does it even matter if right guy was gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
I would rather be 5'11" with 24 inch bidel than 6'3" with 20 inch bidelt

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, thecel and AscendingHero
View attachment 1501931

Unconvinced? Imagine opening the below image in Photoshop and vertically stretching upwards the guy on the left. Perhaps even to 6 feet tall. Would the height increase make left mog right? Nope! The importance of skeletal frame is underrated.

View attachment 1501957

Furthermore, this brutal mog is evidence for the view that framelets shouldn’t train their legs. As you can see in the 1st picture, Jeff Nippard’s legs are barely wider than mine, and his upper body is substantially wider than mine.

Another Scenario

View attachment 1501972

Don’t tell me you’d rather have 6'3" height and the right guy’s frame than have 5'9" height and the left guy’s frame.

5'9" + with your frame after working out. Your shoulders are wide enough to make a lot of improvement with weight training.

• JFL
Taller people have bigger frames than short. For everyone to understand I said that taller people have wider bideltoids, not bigger shoulders width to height ratio. So, manlets only look big on photos but when manlet stands next to normal height guy they look small in terms of height and frame. Stop this cope you (<5'8 bc 5'9 is ideal:feelsuhh:) will never be beter than 6'5 nordic mogger

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LooksOrDeath, germanlooks and 4 others
View attachment 1501931

View attachment 1501957

Another Scenario

View attachment 1501972

height> frame but frame is still important.

• +1
OP is creating a false dichotomy that doesn't apply to most people

Height and frame are very strongly correlated. If you are taller, you also probably have broader clavicles and thicker wrists than a manlet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, JackHanma, Andrut184 and 1 other person
If you are below 5‘8 it’s over anyways no matter your frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tallooksmaxxer, Yerico7 and 3 others
caged so hard to this one :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
2702836 1642625751816

• So Sad