The "Incelistan" Concept.

Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo

In this thread, I'll be discussing this hypothetical nation, and what will be needed to achieve it.

THE "INCELISTAN" CONCEPT, BY YOUNGMAXXING.

Hello and welcome to my thread on this concept, introduced to me by @Syobevoli. I will have 3 main sections to this post.

I - The Idea
II - The Possible Way
III - Conclusion

I

The idea of "Incelistan" is a popular concept within the incel and PSL communities. It denotes a society, blackpilled in nature, run by incels. This, although unlikely, is possible.

Concepts of Incelistan have before, been unrealistic. Unfortunately, no, we cannot build on an Israel of Incels, a promised land safe from the law. The government will attack and destroy it.

Thus, I have created a viable way to build Incelistan.

II

The Location Question?

We will have to find an island, like those in the Scottish Hebrides and Filipino Archipelago, to build Incelistan upon. We will buy this island, but we will need at least the sum of $100 million dollars to acquire such an isle, with decent size.

Membership of the UN will be rather difficult for obvious reasons but just like Sealand, I doubt the UN will attack us. Just incase, I post a requiem to architectcels to sculpt designs for modern metal walls forts and towers. This will obviously cost $20 million more, at the very least. This is why this is a possible pipe dream. We will have to import many workers to build this, as 1000 incels will not be enough.

On this island we will have to build cities ourselves. This is a question of billions of dollars, schools, homes, hospitals.

This will be of extreme difficulty. We will need hyper richcels to fund this endeavour.

Acquiring woman will be of utmost importance. We will recruit them from all corners of the earth, and reproduce using them. Done right, we could have a space program and anything else. This could be a utopia.

III

In conclusion, we will need a lot of money and a united incel faction, but it is possible, if improbable.

thoughts below

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 3583, johncruz12345 and 13 others
good thread (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
hi

• +1
You could 3D print tiny homes for 25k each

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7866
Good post tbh. But building defensive installations never works. History has always proven that a good offense is the best defensive. All we would need is basic weaponry to fend off low-level raiders and criminal organisations, not state-level military force.

I recommend avoiding being considered hostile to normal society. We wouldn't even be close to strong enough to challenge them anyways.

But it if does ever come to a confrontation you need to consider something like threatening mass-scale nuclear/chemical/biological terrorism to keep state militaries at bay.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, PubertyMaxxer, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
If i had the money (billions and billions of dollars) i would 100% do something like this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7866
Good post tbh. But building defensive installations never works. History has always proven that a good offense is the best defensive. All we would need is basic weaponry to fend off low-level raiders and criminal organisations, not state-level military force.

I recommend avoiding being considered hostile to normal society. We wouldn't even be close to strong enough to challenge them anyways.

But it if does ever come to a confrontation you need to consider something like threatening mass-scale nuclear/chemical/biological terrorism to keep state militaries at bay.
We will need scientistcels to make thermonuclear bombs tbh, shouldn't be too hard, you only need university grade scientific knowledge to develop it.

Walls, at least, would be a good idea.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 275 and MansNotHot
We will need scientistcels to make thermonuclear bombs tbh, shouldn't be too hard, you only need university grade scientific knowledge to develop it.

Lots of incels work in good fields relating to science and so on 👀👀

• +1
Lots of incels work in good fields relating to science and so on 👀👀
Honestly, we could be a scientific beacon as well as an incel utopia.

University of incel xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and MansNotHot

STEM universities are filled with incels.

Incelistan would become a beacon of light in the darkness of this world. A truly based society.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, johncruz12345, Mouthbreath and 3 others
STEM universities are filled with incels.

Incelistan would become a beacon of light in the darkness of this world. A truly based society.
What should we do in terms of societal demographics?

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
What should we do in terms of societal demographics? Only allow whites, only allow whites + asians, or allow everyone?
Everyone that is 5'9+, make an exception if they are highly motivated and high iq.
What do you think? It would require alot of effort
We would have to spend tons of time moneymaxxing and researching shit like agriculture and how to build a functional society. We could try larp as religious people to the government that want to cult max in peace. Possibly, we may need to begin sketching the broad outlines of the nation. A good way to convince many people to come is to appeal to humans need for a big purpose, an end.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7866
giphy.gif

• JFL
mini house
Honestly they ain’t that bad. Rather own one of those then work for 20 years get a mortgage for a house I’ll barely even be able to afford

• +1
Everyone that is 5'9+, make an exception if they are highly motivated and high iq.

We would have to spend tons of time moneymaxxing and researching shit like agriculture and how to build a functional society. We could try larp as religious people to the government that want to cult max in peace. Possibly, we may need to begin sketching the broad outlines of the nation. A good way to convince many people to come is to appeal to humans need for a big purpose, an end.
Brootal for manlet

Easy to farm scientifically and easy to build a society imo with cash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Eugenics tbh ngl

• JFL
Honestly they ain’t that bad. Rather own one of those then work for 20 years get a mortgage for a house I’ll barely even be able to afford
This is meant to be a utopia mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
While I'm looksmaxing I will be working on this concept

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2597
How do we convince people that is the question, do we try and create big cult like scientology and we would need to make ourselves not look like insane "extremists". I say we should unironically try make a popular cult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7866
How do we convince people that is the question, do we try and create big cult like scientology and we would need to make ourselves not look like insane "extremists". I say we should unironically try make a popular cult.
women follow chad, right? so all we need to do is get chads in psl to do it

as for the males we will have enough jfl

• +1
we cannot actualy call it "Incelistan" btw guys

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Good_Little_Goy
@Won'tStopNoodling @Amnesia @ddristhebestgermany @thehealingfields @The Bleach Pill

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Imagine the booming plastic surgery industry of incelistan Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, GetShrekt, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7866
dn read but bumped and repped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 7866
Any ideas, Telosphallux. Telus=purpose end. Phalloc=Penis. Lux=light.
Name it after the island we purchase, or something like that in latin

• +1
TO BE A CITIZEN OF INCELISTAN U MUST WORK HARD AND PROVE YOUR ALLEGIANCE BY GOING ER IN YOUR COUNTRY

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Mouthbreath and Good_Little_Goy

In this thread, I'll be discussing this hypothetical nation, and what will be needed to achieve it.

THE "INCELISTAN" CONCEPT, BY YOUNGMAXXING.

Hello and welcome to my thread on this concept, introduced to me by @Syobevoli. I will have 3 main sections to this post.

I - The Idea
II - The Possible Way
III - Conclusion

I

The idea of "Incelistan" is a popular concept within the incel and PSL communities. It denotes a society, blackpilled in nature, run by incels. This, although unlikely, is possible.

Concepts of Incelistan have before, been unrealistic. Unfortunately, no, we cannot build on an Israel of Incels, a promised land safe from the law. The government will attack and destroy it.

Thus, I have created a viable way to build Incelistan.

II

The Location Question?

We will have to find an island, like those in the Scottish Hebrides and Filipino Archipelago, to build Incelistan upon. We will buy this island, but we will need at least the sum of $100 million dollars to acquire such an isle, with decent size.

Membership of the UN will be rather difficult for obvious reasons but just like Sealand, I doubt the UN will attack us. Just incase, I post a requiem to architectcels to sculpt designs for modern metal walls forts and towers. This will obviously cost $20 million more, at the very least. This is why this is a possible pipe dream. We will have to import many workers to build this, as 1000 incels will not be enough.

On this island we will have to build cities ourselves. This is a question of billions of dollars, schools, homes, hospitals.

This will be of extreme difficulty. We will need hyper richcels to fund this endeavour.

Acquiring woman will be of utmost importance. We will recruit them from all corners of the earth, and reproduce using them. Done right, we could have a space program and anything else. This could be a utopia.

III

In conclusion, we will need a lot of money and a united incel faction, but it is possible, if improbable.

thoughts below
nice autismmaxxed shitpost

• +1
  • +1
count me in if you ever plan something like that. I want to build the defense system, that would be fun

• +1
count me in if you ever plan something like that. I want to build the defense system, that would be fun
I doubt it will ever happen but its a dream yknow

#SalludonForPresident

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Salludon
Honestly I think we should have 10-90 male : female ratio
Ahhh yes the perfect environment to be gay and create more incels

btw if we ever need funding we can ask the jew @Sergeant for money

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7866
Ahhh yes the perfect environment to be gay and create more incels

btw if we ever need funding we can ask the jew @Sergeant for money
I meant 9x the amount of females than males jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I meant 9x the amount of females than males jfl
perfect soyciety
matriarchy just waiting to happen

(love how I'm always gonna oppose either side)

• +1
perfect soyciety
matriarchy just waiting to happen

(love how I'm always gonna oppose either side)
Wdum, with more woman we will be able to breed more

Chip woman so they don't go on a revolt jfl