The "Incelistan" Concept.

ill stop responding to this thread now tbh, dont want to get even more post on my record

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I feel like it would become like Pitcairn island

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I just want this society to be race separatist and forbide interracial marriages
I would also like eugenetics to be legal there

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
I just want this society to be race separatist and forbide interracial marriages
Yea I assume a lot of people will support this, we'll decide soon I guess

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I'm personally against this but I feel like a lot of people in this community will support tbh
We shouldn't ban interracial breeding tbh, hybrid vigour.

• +1
Bros I need to get something off my chest. Can't bother making a thread but it's relevant.
In senior year Danish students came to my school and a lot of blonde stacies anyway
The chad of my class says don't go near them they'll have a bad idea of turkish men
I need to be the president of incelistan

• JFL
Great Idea, i would recommend an island near Indonesia or Pacifics because there tend to be oil & gas & metals ressources and good weather and rain for agriculture

We could also begin Colonising other countries and become brutal warlords who enlave the chads and normiecucks to work for our farms and construction and put their women into our own Harems which will be caged to prevent them returning to Chad

There will be 3 different social classes : The Incelistan Leaders, the Incelistan Nobles, and the enslaved workers ( Chads and normiecucks)

If the UN want to nuke us we will begin infiltrating them through hacking since we have alot of compsci-cels in addition we could use nuclear/bio/chem weapons

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7866
Great Idea, i would recommend an island near Indonesia or Pacifics because there tend to be oil & gas & metals ressources and good weather and rain for agriculture

We could also begin Colonising other countries and become brutal warlords who enlave the chads and normiecucks to work for our farms and construction and put their women into our own Harems which will be caged to prevent them returning to Chad

There will be 3 different social classes : The Incelistan Leaders, the Incelistan Nobles, and the enslaved workers ( Chads and normiecucks)

If the UN want to nuke us we will begin infiltrating them through hacking since we have alot of compsci-cels in addition we could use nuclear/bio/chem weapons
We will be fucked if we go to war tbh, no war

I agree with the south pacific part tho

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
believe it or not i believe its possible
if the goodlooking members run for models and save up

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
whats gonna be the flag?

• +1
We will be fucked if we go to war tbh, no war

I agree with the south pacific part tho
Bro imagine Incelistan colonising the cuck nations, our Empire will include every single country except maybe China/India/Russia

Each member bluecel or higher will get 1 colony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 8765, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
I will convince some of richcel friends to fund it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7866
I wish we could have a looksmax society, and become raging warlords tbh together.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7866
I think it would be best for us to remain anonymous if possible tho.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7866
We need salludon to become the spokes person tbh. He has looks halo.

• +1
Tbh maybe
And honestly, members should be limited if possible. I would also prefer it if we didn't wage cuck, and imported workers from different countries. Kind of like what's happening in Dubai. Import workers from China, India etc.

• +1
And honestly, members should be limited if possible. I would also prefer it if we didn't wage cuck, and imported workers from different countries. Kind of like what's happening in Dubai. Import workers from China, India etc.
Maybe... Only 1000 males?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
ngl I wouldn't trust any of you with organizing society.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Marsiere214 and johncruz12345
And it should be a 5:1 female to male ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Marsiere214
Bro imagine Incelistan colonising the cuck nations, our Empire will include every single country except maybe China/India/Russia

Each member bluecel or higher will get 1 colony
Based.

• +1
Everyone here is mentioning female to male ratios but nobody is asking the impertinent question, how will the Democratic Republic of Incelistan get these women?

The DRI (Democratic Republic of Incelistan) would have to introduce an immigration process for women. In order for a woman to live in the DRI she would have to marry one of its male citizens. divorce means deportation, adultery would mean deportation + choice punishment of victim, and reports of bad treatment to one of the DRI’s glorious male citizens would mean reviewal of action and possible punishment.

• +1
Everyone here is mentioning female to male ratios but nobody is asking the impertinent question, how will the Democratic Republic of Incelistan get these women?

The DRI (Democratic Republic of Incelistan) would have to introduce an immigration process for women. In order for a woman to live in the DRI she would have to marry one of its male citizens. divorce means deportation, adultery would mean deportation + choice punishment of victim, and reports of bad treatment to one of the DRI’s glorious male citizens would mean reviewal of action and possible punishment.
Incelistan will have a booming plastic surgery industry, so we will all be chads, and get these girls. I'm not sure how we would keep the 10:1 male, female ratio tho.

• +1
Incelistan will have a booming plastic surgery industry, so we will all be chads, and get these girls. I'm not sure how we would keep the 10:1 male, female ratio tho.
too many illegal's femele aliens

• JFL
All this and no Tldr

• +1
  • JFL
smells like sex in my room

• JFL