The inequality on Tinder is unbelievably wide. Get looks or die trying aka. "wet is water" [FIELD REPORT]

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Exactly, you don't need to be top 1% to fuck or LTR hot girls
Well a legit 5.5 psl is way better than top 10 percent. 6psl for example isnt too far from top 1 percent

Well a legit 5.5 psl is way better than top 10 percent. 6psl for example isnt too far from top 1 percent
I don't know where I stand rated by this community so for who knows I could be a 1PSL deformed subhuman to you guys. I'm basing my self rated PSL rating after just my life experiences, only been friendzoned once, and do pretty well off tinder and at parties and am surrounded by a jock kind of group and not hated by too many people

I don't know where I stand rated by this community so for who knows I could be a 1PSL deformed subhuman to you guys. I'm basing my self rated PSL rating after just my life experiences, only been friendzoned once, and do pretty well off tinder and at parties and am surrounded by a jock kind of group and not hated by too many people
Hmm how old are you? Are all these experiences from high school? The looks level requirement in high school is lower for everything. Some of the biggest slayers I knew are a bit better than invisible now and have to resort to dating down

Hmm how old are you? Are all these experiences from high school? The looks level requirement in high school is lower for everything. Some of the biggest slayers I knew are a bit better than invisible now and have to resort to dating down
18, just graduated highschool.

would that guy get 0 success on tinder? He does look normie
At that looks he wouldnt do well with selfies tbh could do decently with NT pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back