The inhibition poll

How would you rate yourself inhibition-wise?

• Highest inhibition, I wouldn't leave my basement

• High-inhib, I "cringe" a lot and fear daring to do new things

• Avg-high-inhib, I try to go unnoticed

• Avg-inhib, I'm a normie and try to go with the flow

• Avg-low-inhib, I would dare to do something new for which I would be judged

• Low-inhib, fuck the people and the flow

• Non-existent-low-inhib-God, I would get naked in public if dared

Results are only viewable after voting.
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Let's see how this forum is inhibtion-wise, non-existent-inhibtion is crucial for social-situationsmaxxing and impressing people, it should be something in your "maxx-task" list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm average low inhib tbh. Imo it's just the right amount not to seem like a retarded fool doing stuff for attention

• +1
I'm average low inhib tbh. Imo it's just the right amount not to seem like a retarded fool doing stuff for attention
Being low-inhib doesn't IMPLY that you do those things, it means that you give -1 fucks about doing them and other people's opinions

• +1
Being low-inhib doesn't IMPLY that you do those things, it means that you give -1 fucks about doing them and other people's opinions
Then I'd probably be lower inhibition tbh. Just changed my vote

• +1
80% of the time avg-high inhibition
20% of the time low inhib (fuck the people and the flow)
Depends on hormones that are released. When I'm angry, frustrated or really happy, I'm low inhib. When I'm in my normal mood I'm high inhib.

• +1
80% of the time avg-high inhibition
20% of the time low inhib (fuck the people and the flow)
Depends on hormones that are released. When I'm angry, frustrated or really happy, I'm low inhib. When I'm in my normal mood I'm high inhib.
It gotta be permanent

• +1
It's strange but I'm high inhibition with friends and family, low inhibition with strangers. I guess it's how u compensate for your past social anxiety

• +1
It's strange but I'm high inhibition with friends and family, low inhibition with strangers. I guess it's how u compensate for your past social anxiety
Maybe it's due to the fact that you see Friends and family more often than strangers

• +1
avg-high

• +1
It's not hard to be low inhib. Around girls my inhibition however increases a lil bit

• +1
It's not hard to be low inhib. Around girls my inhibition however increases a lil bit
a lil bit =
Highest inhibition, I wouldn't leave my basement

• +1

• +1
too high

• +1
it's weird because i'm massively high inhib sober but lowest inhib imaginable when drunk.

• +1
Extremely inhibited. It’s over for me tbh

• +1
I've never regressed to the point of agoraphobia, but I feel pretty distant among others and don't tend to let my guard down. High-inhib, but I wouldn't say it's any kind of "cringing" so much as an affective deadness.

• +1
I'm introverted and lazy as fuck so I never go outside, but if somebody dares to do something, i'll probably do it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
  • +1
hmmm try eating under caloric maintenance (<2000 kcal a day)
Well, it's my thyroid, going to get medicated for it when I move to the US, where heathcare is pay-to-win, it's not bad enough for the NHS to give me anything for it.

• +1
Well, it's my thyroid, going to get medicated for it when I move to the US, where heathcare is pay-to-win, it's not bad enough for the NHS to give me anything for it.
makes sense im sorry for your condition tho. i hope you can fix it soon

• +1
makes sense im sorry for your condition tho. i hope you can fix it soon
Thanks, it's not life threatening or anything, it's just means I'm slightly fatter than I should be haha.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Thanks, it's not life threatening or anything, it's just means I'm slightly fatter than I should be haha.
lmao i gothca. hypothyroidism i assume? my cat died of hyperthyroidism a few years back ngl :cry:

• +1
lmao i gothca. hypothyroidism i assume? my cat died of hyperthyroidism a few years back ngl :cry:
It doesn't produce enough of the hormone iirc, so probably hypothyroidism (idk if that's what it's called, just assuming), not serious enough to get a prescription, though. But that's sad.

• +1
It doesn't produce enough of the hormone iirc, so probably hypothyroidism (idk if that's what it's called, just assuming), not serious enough to get a prescription, though. But that's sad.

Could you use Clenbuterol/T3? They are tyroid enhancers, but idk if you having an issue means to take it to compensate or dont touch cause ur already fucked.

When in doubt, dont swallow the pill tho!

• +1
Could you use Clenbuterol/T3? They are tyroid enhancers, but idk if you having an issue means to take it to compensate or dont touch cause ur already fucked.

When in doubt, dont swallow the pill tho!
Yeah, I'm not obese or anything, I just have a pretty high bodyfat ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Damn what are you gonna do if you can't get a prescription tbh

• +1
  • +1
Or get it online. Probably cheaper that way
Yeah, but like I said, it's not debilitating or anything, just something I can focus on later.

• +1
  • +1
What are you focusing on in the mean time?
In terms of looksmaxing: eating enough to grow as much as I can in the few years I have left to.

• +1
In terms of looksmaxing: eating enough to grow as much as I can in the few years I have left to.

Eat healthy, not just eat a lot. More specifically, eat the right amount, not even a lot. Eating a lot will just get you fat

• +1
Eat healthy, not just eat a lot. More specifically, eat the right amount, not even a lot. Eating a lot will just get you fat
Fat + strong if you lift (ie hard bulking) but that's stupid for a Natty. As a Natty you should just be lean year round trying gain as much muscle possible (slowly but surely)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
damn we should see who voted why hide it
:coffee:
thats high inhib hiding it

• +1
Avg. Low inhib