The IPD pill destroyed me - what can I do?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Here are 5 ways to improve the appearance of my IPD:
1. Increase actual IPD (would require OBO as MSE wouldn’t be nearly effective enough even if did work)
2. Decrease midface length (would be the smartest thing to do because it would significantly improve the appearance of my IPD and improve my face overall, but is unfortunately not really possible to my knowledge unless my towel clenching somehow works or maybe lefort 1?)
3. Increase space between eyes without affecting actual IPD by eyelidpulling to create telecanthus (horrible idea btw, it would be a looksmin)
4. Bone shaving on zygos (bad idea since wide zygos mog and it would make my face narrower when I already have a long midface)
5. Copemaxxing with eyebrows, hair, makeup etc. also a bad option because it does nothing to fix actual bones and makeup is ridiculous

What can be done to either increase actual IPD or shorten midface?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 19453
any pics of eyes to see how bad the situation is?

Shaving the inner eyebrows to make ipd appear longer and permasquinting

I am so glad that I have a great IPD at 46% of the bi-zygomatic width

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Here are 5 ways to improve the appearance of my IPD:
1. Increase actual IPD (would require OBO as MSE wouldn’t be nearly effective enough even if did work)
2. Decrease midface length (would be the smartest thing to do because it would significantly improve the appearance of my IPD and improve my face overall, but is unfortunately not really possible to my knowledge unless my towel clenching somehow works or maybe lefort 1?)
3. Increase space between eyes without affecting actual IPD by eyelidpulling to create telecanthus (horrible idea btw, it would be a looksmin)
4. Bone shaving on zygos (bad idea since wide zygos mog and it would make my face narrower when I already have a long midface)
5. Copemaxxing with eyebrows, hair, makeup etc. also a bad option because it does nothing to fix actual bones and makeup is ridiculous

What can be done to either increase actual IPD or shorten midface?
A. Eyeglasses: you can wear eyeglasses with specially made lenses that have prism correction to increase the apparent IPD. This will make the eyes appear closer together.

B. Surgery: surgical options exist to adjust the midface, such as LeFort surgery, which can reposition the maxilla (upper jaw) and the surrounding bones.

C. Orthodontics: in some cases, orthodontic treatment can be used to adjust the position of the teeth, which can help change the appearance of the midface.

D. Makeup and Hairstyle: by experimenting with makeup and hairstyle, you can create optical illusions that help to change the appearance of the face. Makeup can be used to contour the face and create the illusion of a narrower or wider midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901