bimaxxer604
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 10
- Reputation
- 12
It seems the people most affected by lookism still get pushed to the bottom of the very space supposedly meant to discuss their experiences. On Tiktok especially, I sense a shift from critiquing lookism to idolizing the genetically blessed like Bojack.
The irony is that eventually blackpill becomes the very thing it claims to oppose. That is, instead of challenging the hierarchy, it reproduces it, praising and elevating those at the top while ignoring those at the bottom. I know that I’m also new to the forum and I’m a grey but I’ve observed the movement from the periphery and see a devolution to chad worship.
The irony is that eventually blackpill becomes the very thing it claims to oppose. That is, instead of challenging the hierarchy, it reproduces it, praising and elevating those at the top while ignoring those at the bottom. I know that I’m also new to the forum and I’m a grey but I’ve observed the movement from the periphery and see a devolution to chad worship.
