The Islamic conquest of Europe has begun

why is this a bad thing? whether theyre jewish, christian or muslim who gives a shit what difference it make to them and the world?

9786B10F 9475 4CBF 8621 4E70A1568C05
E2C03761 9884 4512 803E 43A5DC42A18F

I am talking about becoming Muslim, did any one force these people?
Considering I almost became Muslim until I did historical and archeological research which led me to the truth which is that islams Ahistoric and denies archeology and history therefore its incorrect never began for Islam ☪️

Allhamdullah

By birthrate 😉

You have 10 babaies per household the results are also skewed as islams a CULT for devil worship so if you leave you get punished with death or disowned so many Muslims larp as Muslim to not die.

By conversion we mogg you because Christianity is the truth. Only Christ can help me in a shit situation your Allah is Satan all Satan can do is make my life harder

By 2100 Islam and Christianity will be equal in number but that’s assuming the mid east has democracy and Muslims can leave their faith without fear of death because then Muslims will leave en masses and then Christianity will still be on top :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

95% of convertes leave within 5 years. Christos Anesti, any Christian who leaves us for Islam clealy never loved Jesus I love him too much I can’t even watch the films about Jesus and see him be crucified I cry like a little girl how they hurt my god so :feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
That's a bogus statistic. Show me your source that claims 95% of converts to Islam leave within 5 years.

The rise of far-right?
Won’t do shir when they don’t have god to reinforce their belief system
That's a bogus statistic. Show me your source that claims 95% of converts to Islam leave within 5 years.

ISLAM WILL NEVER FILL THE VOID IN ONES HESRT YOU NEED GOD FOR THAT NOT MOHAMMED

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger and Bomber517
Wow… a small group of children converted to Islam… I wonder if they will remain in your cult within the next 5 years once they go back home

Liberals are killing Europe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so over for that continent JFL, bet you all the whores in that vidoe will have black and Arab boyfriends fucking degenerate whores
Brutal

End time prophesy. Numbers don't mean anything. Jesus said:

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
— Matthew 7:13-14

Y'all breed like rats, we get converts. Quality over quantity.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Hmm...

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

EXACALLY what I been telling them

I even say one Muslim convert to Christianity is worth 50 Luke warm culteral Christian’s converting to Islam.

Because a Muslim becoming Christian means they lose their family, their social circle, all they know. We get true Christian’s. Muslims get retarded idiots who are misplaced in their faith that’s why 75% of Muslim converts leave within 5 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

I even say one Muslim convert to Christianity is worth 50 Luke warm culteral Christian’s converting to Islam.

Because a Muslim becoming Christian means they lose their family, their social circle, all they know. We get true Christian’s. Muslims get retarded idiots who are misplaced in their faith that’s why 75% of Muslim converts leave within 5 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's funny how 95% of muzzy converts are the people muzzies hate, woke schizo leftists

• +1
By birthrate 😉

You have 10 babaies per household the results are also skewed as islams a CULT for devil worship so if you leave you get punished with death or disowned so many Muslims larp as Muslim to not die.

By conversion we mogg you because Christianity is the truth. Only Christ can help me in a shit situation your Allah is Satan all Satan can do is make my life harder

By 2100 Islam and Christianity will be equal in number but that’s assuming the mid east has democracy and Muslims can leave their faith without fear of death because then Muslims will leave en masses and then Christianity will still be on top :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Research from the Pew Research Center indicates that Islam is the fastest-growing religious group in the world. It is projected that by 2050, Muslims will make up 30% of the global population,

Islam is experiencing significant growth in Western nations, particularly among prisoners in the United States, where approximately 240,000 inmates have converted to Islam since 9/11

Islam's rapid growth has been consistent over time, often despite negative stereotypes and misunderstandings about the religion

In the UK, a significant number of British women are converting to Islam, often as a rejection of individualism and an embrace of collectivism

In Germany, thousands of Christians convert to Islam annually, with similar trends observed in Spain and the United Kingdom. For instance, by 2006, approximately 14,000 people had converted to Islam in the UK

Despite these challenges, the overall impact of conversion tends to be positive, with many converts finding a renewed sense of purpose and community

Intellectual and emotional reasons drive many conversions. A study in Sweden found that people are attracted to the structure and moral framework of Islam, viewing it as offering a stable system of norms and objective truth (Sultán, 1999).

Spain has one of the highest rates of conversion to Islam in the European Union, with Andalusia being a significant region where converts view themselves as heirs to a medieval Muslim heritage (Díaz, 2013).

It's funny how 95% of muzzy converts are the people muzzies hate, woke schizo leftists

Average muzzy convert

@emeraldglass @Sergeant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73905, geenk worg and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbf most of them I know are Luke warm culteral Christian’s who definitely lean closer to the left than right or centre. But these are the types that know nothing of their religion and usually end up being Catholic or Protestant as these churches fail at catachesis (Greek term for teaching) their people about historical philosophical and theological aspects of their own religion leading them to get fucker over by Islam.

Us orthodox have a whole rank called “Catacumin” which is like an initiate rank we end up here and spend a whole year learning about the traditions and getting answers to why Christianity is true how and what the triune god is and more. I feel other sects lack this and this is why you lot are more often than not victims to weak willed idiots who leave for atheism.

• +1

You used one single fucking site lol 😂 I used multiple you lost this debate based on that alone lol. Islam gets washed by Christians in conversions alone get rkt kid Islam is a meme your prophets a pedo

• +1
Tbf most of them I know are Luke warm culteral Christian’s who definitely lean closer to the left than right or centre. But these are the types that know nothing of their religion and usually end up being Catholic or Protestant as these churches fail at catachesis (Greek term for teaching) their people about historical philosophical and theological aspects of their own religion leading them to get fucker over by Islam.

Us orthodox have a whole rank called “Catacumin” which is like an initiate rank we end up here and spend a whole year learning about the traditions and getting answers to why Christianity is true how and what the triune god is and more. I feel other sects lack this and this is why you lot are more often than not victims to weak willed idiots who leave for atheism.

• JFL

This is how Islam works in uk prisons no joke. Islam in uk prisons make people convert by force then once they leave they leave the religion because nobody want to be pisslam

Mudslimes will alwyas be below Jesus

• +1
Based. A muslim Europe will bring back nationalism, culture, religion, gender roles and patriarchy in Europe and save it from an atheistic and secular hellhole. It’s already happening with the far right gaining more support. For now the far right hates Islam and likes Israel (LOL), but in a few decades they will realize its usefullness.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@MaghrebGator @Fiqh
jfl im done ur retarded ur 0 iq
dont even wanna start this convo cause of how ignorant u are
Already had this conversation in the past

It didn't matter how many undeniable facts i gave them. It's ridiculous to even argue it. For them it's the last emotional checkpoint before disbelief because if they recognize christianity is not the most hated religion or not the one ideology that has received the biggest and most expensive propaganda campaign in history for the last 25 years would mean recognizing that their religion is inherently weak where another one has managed to thrive independently of the adversities.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67869, emeraldglass and i_love_roosters
Won’t do shir when they don’t have god to reinforce their belief system

He just states his opinion and theory without any evidence to back it up, so it's bogus once again.

This Reddit post refers to a website that provides statistics, but it’s more of a news website. Even that news website contains positive views of Islam. For example, it features Goran Miljević, a 19-year-old from London who converted in 2010 after being kicked out of college. He says, 'Converting to Islam was somewhere I could belong, a brotherhood, somewhere you can go where you’re listened to and supported.'

Miljević, from a Serbian Christian family, faced anger from his parents. 'My father thought I was joking. I slept at the mosque for a couple of nights because my parents were so upset with me. If I wasn’t so young, my parents would have kicked me out of the house,' he says.

'I was really practicing at one point, proper hard core. But what I realized is that you can’t be a convert and be moderate; you have to be extreme because that’s how you distinguish yourself,' he says."
JFL. This is a website by Muslim converts. The article discusses how converts struggle to find other Muslims to live with and practice their religion, and they want to stay Muslim despite the challenges. They face difficulties due to lack of external support and increasing Islamophobia. This article actually disproves your claim. These converts want to remain Muslim and practice their faith, and if they leave, it's due to external pressure, not the religion itself. So, once again, your point is debunked.
ISLAM WILL NEVER FILL THE VOID IN ONES HESRT YOU NEED GOD FOR THAT NOT MOHAMMED

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

If numbers mean nothing, then why do you always get upset when we bring this up or when you see people converting to Islam? It shows you do care, even though you try to say otherwise, despite the numbers and evidence against you.

Breivik is a retard for killing his own people and not the "enemy" he was preaching about
Holy shit you’re the retard for not understanding why he targeted who he did.

You used one single fucking site lol 😂 I used multiple you lost this debate based on that alone lol. Islam gets washed by Christians in conversions alone get rkt kid Islam is a meme your prophets a pedo
You're stupid, it's a website that compiles studies. You dimwit, you didn't even read the studies.:lul:

Already had this conversation in the past

It didn't matter how many undeniable facts i gave them. It's ridiculous to even argue it. For them it's the last emotional checkpoint before disbelief because if they recognize christianity is not the most hated religion or not the one ideology that has received the biggest and most expensive propaganda campaign in history for the last 25 years would mean recognizing that their religion is inherently weak where another one has managed to thrive independently of the adversities.
Exactly this.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
All I said was 10 nordcuck aspies converting to Islam doesn't mean shit
You tried to debate with us on numbers and who gets the most converts. Then we provided evidence, and you quoted a verse from the Bible to say you don't care about numbers or who converts. You've contradicted yourself, you guys do care, but you guys lost the battle and you know it. :ROFLMAO::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and JuicyCircleSack

You're stupid, it's a website that compiles studies. You dimwit, you didn't even read the studies.:lul:
I was nice very nice to you j even said happy Eid and now you become a demon like your father Satan.

Can compile all it wants the fact is most converts are Pentecostal as I showed and also shows that Islam is a filthy dirty little cult where people are forced to larp as Muslim or be killed that’s EVIL only idiot liberals convert and that’s fine they were weaklings and they are destined to hell like Muslims lol

There are more Muslim converts in the west that’s a fact though but the west is memeland and 75% of converts leave anyways so a shallow W

When Jesus comes back all you Muslims and the dispicable converts to your cult will be smited by Jesus and shamed for leaving his glorious grace for a false antichrist prophet called Mo

• +1
Holy shit you’re the retard for not understanding why he targeted who he did.
He killed those kids. Okay. Did it solve the problem? No it didn't you filthy nigger. It did the opposite. Now there are more immigrants in Europe. Nothing changed for the better after his attack. He should have assembled a group of terrorists and killed every nigger in the street. Just spraying.

He killed those kids. Okay. Did it solve the problem? No it didn't you filthy nigger. It did the opposite. Now there are more immigrants in Europe. Nothing changed for the better after his attack. He should have assembled a group of terrorists and killed every nigger in the street. Just spraying.
Did things change for the better after the Buffalo shooting? He killed random niggers in a supermarket and nothing changed.

All I said was 10 nordcuck aspies converting to Islam doesn't mean shit
They're probably not converts lol, looks like a trip where they're holding the book as they were told to out of respect

• +1
I bet it's the glowniggers who make these threads just to keep us distracted from kikes
5 ailr

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Did things change for the better after the Buffalo shooting? He killed random niggers in a supermarket and nothing changed.
It did change something. Which was the amount of niggers in that country. Less niggers = Success

Last edited:
It did change nothing. Which was the amount of niggers in that country. Less niggers = Success
Should have targeted teenage niggers not random old farts in a supermarket.

• JFL
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
You tried to debate with us on numbers and who gets the most converts. Then we provided evidence, and you quoted a verse from the Bible to say you don't care about numbers or who converts. You've contradicted yourself, you guys do care, but you guys lost the battle and you know it. :ROFLMAO::lul:
Nigga you're disappointing me a bit here, I thought your IQ was higher.
You tried to debate with us on numbers and who gets the most converts. Then we provided evidence
I was talking about converts and you showed me how muzzies breed like rats completely missing my point. Believe it or not, we get more converts
You've contradicted yourself, you guys do care
I don't care about overall growth (breeding), I care about converts. You want quantity, I want quality. Muzzies get the first and we get the latter.
but you guys lost the battle and you know it. :ROFLMAO::lul:
Muzzies gaslight in debates. More news at 11

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Ngl that is pretty sus.
I think he is clearly confused about his views. He first said he was Christian after the 2011 attacks, but now claims to be Asatru/Odinist pagan. Most likely he supported Israel because leftists like Palestine (again does not make sense, just like how a right wing extremist and self-proclaimed Nazi supporting Israel), and Israel is a close ally of the US. Why would a Nazi hate Islam, when their icon Hitler, liked Islam, and saw it as being fit for the Germanic warrior spirit and also hated Jews? Otherwise he wouldn’t have murdered 77 young Norwegians in cold blood

Last edited:
Yeah x for doubt son :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile: yall niggas more pacified than domensicated dogs at this point. My Muslim black buddy runs through Christian Whire girls like a fat man in a Chinese buffet. Please it’s game over for you lot. Avg white man is an Gaytheist and liberal who hates Christianity but loves Islam which would see him as a second class citizen and his daughter

import BBCs and Latinos to Europe and we will protect it from the Mudslimes
I dont know about favelados,but they can be very brutal(gore videos,nuff said)👹

But I have warned constantly warned Arabs before about BBCs.😎,BUT OF COURSE, LIKE THE LOW IQ DESERT FARMER SANDN199ERS THEY ARE, THEY NEVER LISTENED

ITS OVER FOR ARABS IN EUROPE:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😎:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😎👹:ogre::blackpill:

SANDCUCKS ATM RIGHT NOW :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

BBCs and black africans literally mog Sandn199ers all the way back to their desert shithole poverty stricken villages in somewheregistan. :ROFLMAO:

They are too ruthless and high T, as well as more technologically advanced due to Chinese Imperialism and Western investment in Africa. :ogre:

IN A RACE WAR, ARABS WILL SURELY BE THE LOSERS WITHOUT WHITE OR ASIAN ASSISTANCE

And before sandcucks cope with muh higher iq, COPE.:feelshah:

There are high iq and low iq individuals in both races, generalizing is pointless. :feelswhy:

giphy.gif

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

giphy-2-gif.446731

MOGGED INTO OBLIVION BY DARK TRIAD BBC BADBOYS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
All while also being led by based high iq christian black men like Dr.Ben Carson who are civilized, high iq,and model citizens in society,unlike criminal low iq degenerate sandn1ggers

ITS OVER

Yeah x for doubt son :ROFLMAO::forcedsmile: yall niggas more pacified than domensicated dogs at this point. My Muslim black buddy runs through Christian Whire girls like a fat man in a Chinese buffet. Please it’s game over for you lot. Avg white man is an Gaytheist and liberal who hates Christianity but loves Islam which would see him as a second class citizen and his daughter as Abdullahs sex slave number 587374.

Your race of men have abandoned Christ and ever since then it’s been going down hill for you. BBCs love Christ import BBCs and Latinos to Europe and we will protect it from the Mudslimes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
I think he is clearly confused about his views. He first said he was Christian after the 2011 attacks, but now claims to be Asatru/Odinist pagan. Most likely he supported Israel because leftists like Palestine (again does not make sense, just like how a right wing extremist and self-proclaimed Nazi supporting Israel), and Israel is a close ally of the US. Why would a Nazi hate Islam, when their icon Hitler, liked Islam, and saw it as being fit for the Germanic warrior spirit and also hated Jews? Otherwise he wouldn’t have murdered 77 young Norwegians in cold blood
In his manifesto he actually said he didn’t like Hitler. So he was a white supremacist but not a Neo Nazi.

• +1
when their icon Hitler, liked Islam, and saw it as being fit for the Germanic warrior spirit and also hated Jews? Otherwise he wouldn’t have murdered 77 young Norwegians in cold blood
Breivik wrote in his book that the worst person for the white race was actually Hitler. You can look that up in his manifesto.

• +1
In his manifesto he actually said he didn’t like Hitler. So he was a white supremacist but not a Neo Nazi.
Bruutal. One second faster than me.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Breivik wrote in his book that the worst person for the white race was actually Hitler. You can look that up in his manifesto.
Interesting, I have to research more. Haven’t been arsed to research the whole manifesto. Especially considering he does nazi salutes in court and considers himself as a young Hitler. But him supporting Israel still doesn’t make sense

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Europe abandoned God. Now. They will serve a cruel master.

@Bomber517

I saw you:lul: reacted my post

care to elaborate why?😎

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
I was nice very nice to you j even said happy Eid and now you become a demon like your father Satan.

Can compile all it wants the fact is most converts are Pentecostal as I showed and also shows that Islam is a filthy dirty little cult where people are forced to larp as Muslim or be killed that’s EVIL only idiot liberals convert and that’s fine they were weaklings and they are destined to hell like Muslims lol

There are more Muslim converts in the west that’s a fact though but the west is memeland and 75% of converts leave anyways so a shallow W

When Jesus comes back all you Muslims and the dispicable converts to your cult will be smited by Jesus and shamed for leaving his glorious grace for a false antichrist prophet called Mo
I can't take you seriously, bro. I've already disproven the 75% claim, and you always sound inconsistent, so I don't know if you're being serious or not when wishing me a happy Eid or something else. Besides, we have more respect for Jesus (peace be upon him) than you guys do. Just look at the cross you always reference and wear. For example, if someone killed your mother with an axe, would you go and craft an axe pendant to always wear? What kind of disrespect is that to a great man like Jesus?

Nigga you're disappointing me a bit here, I thought your IQ was higher.
Just label someone as low IQ to avoid being called out and answer, theory.
I was talking about converts and you showed me how muzzies breed like rats completely missing my point. Believe it or not, we get more converts
Nope. You were highlighting the growth of a Christian denomination. I countered by showing that Islam is the fastest-growing.
I don't care about overall growth (breeding), I care about converts. You want quantity, I want quality. Muzzies get the first and we get the latter.
The statistics show otherwise. They even indicate that you are shrinking, and this is visible in real life too.
Muzzies gaslight in debates. More news at 11
Christians get emotional in debates. More news at 12.