The issue of female infidelity

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Is that your woman can cheat on you with a better man at any time on a whim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Jungcuck
The problem is that there is always a better man willing to fuck her, or a guy with the same level as you and your girl fuck him just befause she's horny/bored of you

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
The problem is that there is always a better man willing to fuck her, or a guy with the same level as you and your girl fuck him just befause she's horny/bored of you
Just accept it, as long as she’s a loving partner what else do you want? Cheating physically once or twice is not a big deal.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
Just accept it, as long as she’s a loving partner what else do you want? Cheating physically once or twice is not a big deal.
Yes I guess, but I can't be seen as a cuck that knows it, she will cheat on me but she must feel ashamed and I don't have to know it.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yes I guess, but I can't be seen as a cuck that knows it, she will cheat on me but she must feel ashamed and I don't have to know it.
Same tbh. Given she hides it perfectly and nobody else finds out I’m just looking the other way unless kids are involved. Ofc if it’s in my face I have to do something

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
It is a big deal tbh. Marriage is more than just sensuality. Its legally a less carnal way of animals having sex and reproducing. A sign that proves a higher nature. Mental and moral precision. Love does not exist within animal natures.

One way its bad is because it leaves the animal nature out of check. For humanity this means devolution. We can see the effects right on this forum and in society right now.

Another way is because equality(as in the same), in a relationship does not exist. Roles always have to be played. The rules of nature dont just go out of the window. What really goes on with accepting that cuck nature is that shes taking the masc role over you. This is also almost always done in a slow gradual manner, when the unknowing beta or cuck is slowly finding himself accepting and letting such faults go over his head from her. This is problematic because it creates twisted dynamics that are not healthy for society.

If someone knows they are not faithful then why are they getting married? This is deceptive in my eyes. Imagine a prostitute wanting to get married. It wont be some average guy off the street but likely through a hypergamous eye. So off the start the relationship is already toast. In most cases the man should definitely be prepared to divorce or see the signs early on. Not be a cloudy beta who is justifying her bad nature. Eventually in that case, hes just as guilty as her and will almost deserve the incoming troubles.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 6128
It is a big deal tbh. Marriage is more than just sensuality. Its legally a less carnal way of animals having sex and reproducing. A sign that proves a higher nature. Mental and moral precision. Love does not exist within animal natures.

One way its bad is because it leaves the animal nature out of check. For humanity this means devolution. We can see the effects right on this forum and in society right now.

Another way is because equality in a relationship does not exist. Roles always have to be played. The rules of nature dont just go out of the window. What really goes on with accepting that cuck nature is that shes taking the masc role over you. This is problematic because it creates twisted dynamics that are not healthy for society.

If someone knows they are not faithful then why are they getting married? This is deceptive in my eyes. Imagine a prostitute wanting to get married. It wont be some average guy off the street but likely through a hypergamous eye. So off the start the relationship is already toast. In most cases the man should definitely be prepared to divorce or see the signs early on. Not be a cloudy beta who is justifying her bad nature. Eventually in that case, hes just as guilty as her and will almost deserve the incoming troubles.
Tbh it’s just forcing a lie due to being overly comfortable.