The jaw can define incel or chad (In some cases)

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Some people have good features that are ruined by a recessed jaw which can cause the face to look recessed and ruin other things such as eyes and cheekbones.
Jaw implant is the way to go, just look at Patrick Swayze (Star of Roadhouse) with no jaw.
Roadhouse3

Roadhouse2

You know what they say, Jaw is Law.

I believe Eye area comes a strong second, but for some people eye area is seen to be the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to understanding beauty. I do not disagree with that though

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, randomguy1235, jordanbarrettisgod and 3 others

I believe Eye area comes a strong second, but for some people eye area is seen to be the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to understanding beauty. I do not disagree with that though

You want your eye area to be right more than jaw cause jaw is easily fixable with surgery eyes are a bitch

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Uglyandfat, Norwooder and 3 others

Nah eye area is def more important. Mostly because jaw is less genetic and more bf based.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5204 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No. Eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>> jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
No. Eyes >>>>>>>>>>>>> jaw

Exactly this is what most here don't get eye is harder to fix though jaw is technically eye area as well as the projection of your maxilla decides your eye area tbqh

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Exactly this is what most here don't get eye is harder to fix though jaw is technically eye area as well as the projection of your maxilla decides your eye area tbqh
Yeah. If you are born with bad eye area it's not gonna be easy to fix. Even worse if you're born with a bad IPD, pretty much no way to fix it.

You want your eye area to be right more than jaw cause jaw is easily fixable with surgery eyes are a bitch
A recessed jaw can cause bad eye area though.

A recessed jaw can cause bad eye area though.

A recessed jaw implies a recessed maxilla as we know all the bones in the face work in tandem and not in isolation
Yeah. If you are born with bad eye area it's not gonna be easy to fix. Even worse if you're born with a bad IPD, pretty much no way to fix it.

Just get Modified lefort 3 with some old cel dude who's in his 80 and expect not to go blind bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo and didntreadlol
Lq6BG1w

7 psl with average jaw and small skull. Lol at all these extremes tbh. Everything matters.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
I believe I've heard that women will literally get a dopamine rush and get addicted to your gonial angle and overall sharpness of the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I believe I've heard that women will literally get a dopamine rush and get addicted to your gonial angle and overall sharpness of the jaw.

That shit sounds life fuel ngl to bad all i hear is often the eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yeah he's speaking the truth, majority of the chad/lites here in australia have meh eyes, bad pfl, nct or neutral, heavy uee, undereye support isnt that great,eyebrows are blonde or are trashy, not taken care off, lashes arent pronounced that well either but their jaws mog literally 90% of the people here

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
All you have to have is average to above average eyes and an amazing jawline.

All you have to have is average to above average eyes and an amazing jawline.

You have a point look at this anglo giga mogger.

Yeah he's speaking the truth, majority of the chad/lites here in australia have meh eyes, bad pfl, nct or neutral, heavy uee, undereye support isnt that great,eyebrows are blonde or are trashy, not taken care off, lashes arent pronounced that well either but their jaws mog literally 90% of the people here

Fuck brutal Australian pill know imagine nordics they would make me rope by looking brutal

• +1
Jaw in motion

Eyes in pics

Have both and You will be a slayer like this guy

IMG 5504

• Woah