• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, fjor2096, Copemaxxing and 11 others
I plan to destroy the jews and their influence one day
Based latino
FaceApp 1646913835263

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member and 13 others
You are incel because the almighty wants it so, you are his suffering playtoy that he enjoys inflicting pain, and death on.

The ones who suffer the most are his most beloved, the ones who make the suffering the most are his most beloved.
thats crazy talk, has the satan gotten into you son?

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel
thats crazy talk, has the satan gotten into you son?
There is no satan, there is only one almighty god.

God wants us to experience pain, accept it. Love it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
If Russia doesn't win, they will make sure that nobody else will either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603, Deleted member, GamerCel and 1 other person
About Putin and Russia there are only 3 options, from most plausible to less:
1-Putin is just another jewish stooge (hes most likely jewish himself) and is playing the war game (right after the holocough) to keep the goyim entertained while the chains keep being delivered.
2-Putin is just another jewish stooge and the war is a power struggle between jews.
3-Putin is an independent actor (and the saviour of the white race as many want to believe). About this, keep dreaming.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16834, GamerCel and 1 other person
About Putin and Russia there are only 3 options, from most plausible to less:
1-Putin is just another jewish stooge (hes most likely jewish himself) and is playing the war game (right after the holocough) to keep the goyim entertained while the chains keep being delivered.
2-Putin is just another jewish stooge and the war is a power struggle between jews.
3-Putin is an independent actor (and the saviour of the white race as many want to believe). About this, keep dreaming.
Yeah good summing up bro

I think he is like Stalin, Stalin worked with the Jews but killed them in the end, you cant be powerful without working with thrm in 21st century you know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, GamerCel, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Sadly very true. There is nothing we can do about it anymore. We can just hope that they don't have any elaborate plan to kill us off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, GamerCel, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
Keep coping, hating Jews has always been a low-status loser trait in life.
It's not hate its seeing reality and selfpreservation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Deleted member, GamerCel and 2 others
Keep coping, hating Jews has always been a low-status loser trait in life.
You should start hating the jews then, since you are the biggest loser here.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, oldcelloser, GamerCel and 2 others
You should start hating the jews then, since you are the biggest loser here.
Obviously not. Otherwise I would already hate them.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and oldcelloser
90% chance it's over already. unless russia nukes Israeli and USA it's over. Jews have beaten everyone.

They started by making America the center of the world and all media, values etc are ingrained in the youth worldwide. Their plan is to lower global human sentience, testosterone to make men weak and passive, destroy all the races so they can be the only pure race ruling over the mixed mutt goblins, and turn the world into their property.

As a wise man the great @TsarTsar444 once said :

" NATO is by definition jewish because it is built on a pax romana type of system where the population gets pacified and subdued without any outside intervention. If NATO theoretically influences Russia, Belarus, Iran, China and Ukraine then the puzzle is complete, the population will be easy to control once nationalism is on decay and new generations willingly accept the new metaverse and food ration slavery. Russia is the only hope for free Europe because of its inviduality. NATO is jewish in a nutshell because its just one big analogy off all the jewish Talmud texts about the goyim being "farm animals that serve us", the NATO alliance spamming Vladivostok till Lisbon is exactly one big cattle farm"

The american "culture" is already engraved into the minds of all the countries and is seen as the perfection and ideal etc. From years of hollywood movies and series etc. Every single piece of media from 50 years till today has an effect on our unconscious mind. And thus changes our personality over time without us even knowing(this is a documented phenomenon). After years of molding and being exposed to this shit faggotry and LGBTQ is accepted worldwide (by most people even if the government doesn't allow it) and trans and all that mental illness acceptance etc.

America isn't even a real country. It was made by Jews to me a proxy state for israel. Usa just is used as the military force which works for Israeli and zionist goals. Using the new mixed mutt race as Cannon fodder to serve israel and it's Jewish masters in every way. You don't even have affordable healthcare because you pay such high taxes (TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS) for both your country and your "ally" (master) to have the biggest militaries FOR BOTH COUNTRIES AND FUNDED BY USA CITIZENS etc. Jews would rather Subhuman goymn (Subhumans in their eyes) die and not get basic medical services. (Which are available for affordable prices even In Shithole countries) but USA "the best" country in the world would throw all it's citizens in the gutter to keep it's military on top to do israel's bidding.

IMAGEN paying a MILLION dollars to give birth in the hospital. Or 10 grand on a fucking ambulance

View attachment 1586095

View attachment 1586083

View attachment 1586068View attachment 1586069View attachment 1586071

I say this unironically. USA has global domination with it's sphere of influence. Put proxy double agent leaders in most countries to cripple them from the inside in the 1990s(look it up), USD, military, stealing resources, media, propaganda etc etc etc. They have basically WON already but 99.9% are blind to this truth.

Look how israel feels about race mixing:

2789370_1635582543522.png

View attachment 1586060

Racemixing for the goy (inferior slave race) but not for us.
They have basically convinced the world muh racism is bad while they OWNED most if the slaves and larped as white to make blacks hate whites and start the rivalry. All people should exist but separated from each other and be unique. Race mixing kills all nationalism, all loyalty, all sense of belonging to someone or something, it weakens people and nations. What we are left with is empty humans who have no identify while the Jews laugh as the guymn self sabotage into slavery for them.

I'm not going to go into alot of detail because that would take 100 pages unironically. But even circumcision was invented by Jews. All Americans lose 70% of their penis sensitivity for kike rituals and why they were kicked out of 100+ countries in the past. :lul::feelswhy:

View attachment 1586097

Bottom line is that's it's over for whites in america. They will become a mixed mutt race and live to serve their overlords in submission. And do it's bidding at killing anyone and everyone who opposes the Jew.

United mutts of america

View attachment 1586100

2789417_2746821_1641156199740.png

Average "Ethnic " vs average "american" in 20 years

View attachment 1586111

View attachment 1586113

Is there a way to get them out of power

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel and Baldingman1998
final stage of the jew pill is knowing that no matter what you do, you cannot win. the jews are like the homuncli from full metal alchemist. they are in seats of power and rule the world all while planning on sacrificing their people who look up to them to obtain vast amounts of power. brutal fmab pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, White Swordsman, GamerCel and 2 others
Is there a way to get them out of power
No. It's too late I think. I don't see any way. Maybe nuclear war is the only way but I don't think thats a good outcome.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and GamerCel
What are you talking about? You think Russia is anti-jew somehow?
See the thing in the red, Putin's mother is jewish.
Putler

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: GamerCel, Deleted member 7098 and Baldingman1998
Only Indian Brahmins can reverse this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, White Swordsman, GamerCel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GamerCel, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
You are a massive cuck for siding with Ukraine just for muh history btw
Why the fuck would I side with Russia? I don't hate myself or Europeans.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Baldingman1998
It's not only about whites. All races mixed into one. They become goblins as a result with no real identity. Which draws them to most likely side with the only people they know (their masters). No identity= easy to control

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, Deleted member 21597, Deleted member and 3 others
It's not only about whites. All races mixed into one. They become goblins as a result with no real identity. Which draws them to most likely side with the only people they know (their masters). No identity= easy to control
So you think 7 billion people will become one race.

And no identity argument makes no sense. People will always form tribes. Brazil is a country of mutts but has a national identity.

• +1
Reactions: Indeed and Baldingman1998
Woah woah, don't reveal the whole kalergi plan, unless you want trouble.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Baldingman1998

And no identity argument makes no sense. People will always form tribes. Brazil is a country of mutts but has a national identity.
Yes I think eventually everyone will be fully mixed. If the Jews win completely in a couple of generations most of the developed world will be one singular race. "The human race" as they call it.

Meanwhile israel is against all forms of race mixing and is giga conservative with their giant wall to keep ethnics out. Jfl if you think this isn't reality

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 21597 and Looks234

Brazil's national identity is a joke, it's made up of literally thin air. All it takes is someone to blow a little on the cardhouse, and it'll come falling down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, bedes, Patient A and 2 others
After everyone is completely mixed the Jews will usher a new age. Where the ruling class is identified by their DNA. AND EVERYONE ELSE is seen as a worthless slave for the Jew. DNA ID will be a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yes I think eventually everyone will be fully mixed. If the Jews win completely in a couple of generations most of the developed world will be one singular race. "The human race" as they call it.

Meanwhile israel is against all forms of race mixing and is giga conservative with their giant wall to keep ethnics out. Jfl if you think this isn't reality
Jews in usa date interracial on really high level and even in israel interracial rate isent low.

When its racist so it will probaly increase in israel

• Hmm...
Sadly very true. There is nothing we can do about it anymore. We can just hope that they don't have any elaborate plan to kill us off.
@lutte vaccine and all this bioweapon war

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and lutte
telling you rn. That will never happen.

• JFL
telling you rn. That will never happen.
That's what your grandparents thought about gay acceptance. That's what whites thought about mixed relationships. Everything can and will change. Sooner that we expect. If you control the media you control humanity. You can normalize anything. And prime peoples unconscious to accept anything.

Ofc some people will resist. But they will be the minority and will be ostracized by society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 18603, Deleted member and 4 others
Yeah good summing up bro

I think he is like Stalin, Stalin worked with the Jews but killed them in the end, you cant be powerful without working with thrm in 21st century you know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
USA put puppets in your country and made you into cucks so that you would never oppose the Jews again. I guess it worked since they brainwashed you and all the youth
Hes a cuck, he gets the lampost with the shabbos and jews.

• +1
90% chance it's over already. unless russia nukes Israeli and USA it's over. Jews have beaten everyone.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 11 um 220654

just yesterday, they won and now make sure that no one can assimilate into their state, scum country. i wish a certain somebody 80 years ago would have finished the job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Copemaxxing, metagross and 3 others
ngl this thread made me sad, i'm going to binge old Hitler videos for the evening and feel nostalgic of better times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 18603, Deleted member and 5 others
Jews win whether russia or ukraine wins because jews orchestrated this in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Jews win whether russia or ukraine wins because jews orchestrated this in the first place.
it’s truly insane man they are behind everything :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Baldingman1998
@David Rothschild thoughts??

I only partially agree.

I agree that jews now own/control almost everything but there are 4 things to keep in mind:

1. Anti-semitism is actually becoming more mainstream. Evidence of this includes anti-semitism accusations directed at the UK labor party (a mainstream party), and the growing popularity of the alt-right.

2. The globalists (jews) failed to get China to join them and are now rapidly turning into a rival superpower.

3. The Jewish control may not be sustainable long term. Western society and economy are slowly falling into pieces.

4. Jews have made too many enemies. Literally every single radical faction fucking hates them. Even the far-left/soy/cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597 and Lmao
@CupOfCoffee thoughts?