The Jews have won. It's over.

SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL SIEG HEIL

IMG 20231225 113241 422

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I used to put so much effort into my posts back then, jfl at that essay i have written and probably wasted 10 minutes of my life brutal

• Love it
This thread has aged extremely poorly :feelskek:

This thread has aged extremely poorly :feelskek:
How? The events now have literally confirmed that Israel owns the West. Regardless of what they do USA and others support Israel no matter what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and Squirtoutmabooty
How? The events now have literally confirmed that Israel owns the West. Regardless of what they do USA and others support Israel no matter what
That's the point.

They've been EXPOSED. So badly in fact that even leftist sjws are becoming antisemites. This is a big deal. Polls show that support for Israel and Jews is cratering.

• +1
That's the point.

They've been EXPOSED. So badly in fact that even leftist sjws are becoming antisemites. This is a big deal. Polls show that support for Israel and Jews is cratering.
I see. I thought you meant like it's all conspiracy cope etc. Now as you said the narrative has changed

I see. I thought you meant like it's all conspiracy cope etc. Now as you said the narrative has changed
My OG point is that the Jews have no friends left. They've alienated everybody including even the people (ethnics and leftists) who were originally supposed to be their pawns. It's over for them.

• +1
My OG point is that the Jews have no friends left. They've alienated everybody including even the people (ethnics and leftists) who were originally supposed to be their pawns. It's over for them.
rare w, how did the jews get so much power and still fuck it up

rare w, how did the jews get so much power and still fuck it up
It's probably BECAUSE they had so much power that they fucked up. They were so used to winning they became too arrogant and screwed everything up.

• +1