The Jews/Mossad are recruiting agents online, and putting bounties on Nazis

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
You can’t trust any political chaos you see, might just be an undercover Jew trying to stir up drama.

“You will be provided an hour long basic training by one of our ex-Mossad team leads.”

500$ to dox him, how is this even legal?

@thenewhebbe I don’t understand how you can genuinely support these demons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, RaidenJTR, deadmanwalking and 6 others
@LowTierVitoBss @iblamejews @Azonin @Axii thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Hitler was right…

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, RaidenJTR, Aladin and 1 other person
disgusting
2024 04 27 220515

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Imagine believing this does anything

"International Jewry will Plunge us into World War" Adolf Hitler
(The quote goes something along these lines, but Goebbels might have said this)

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Debetro and lemonnz
Hitler was right…
This barely even scratches the surface on what these kikes do, they also fund the campaign of pro-Israel politicians.
Imagine believing this does anything
How does it not? This is the reason why plenty of brainwashed people in the US/western countries think Israel is our ally, in actuality they just became our “ally” through propaganda and influencing public opinion.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and N8verBegan
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

We walk among each other, like ghosts in a crowded room. Each one of us a broken melody, searching for a harmonious note in the symphony of life.

• Woah
I hope there is no Kike spy on .org.

Shit scares me ngl

• +1
How does it not? This is the reason why plenty of brainwashed people in the US/western countries think Israel is our ally, in actuality they just became our “ally” through propaganda and influencing public opinion
You are just as brain washed nigga

• Hmm...
To any Mossad/CIA agents reading this: pls hire me niggas!! I won't try to evangelize any jewish colleagues when working either. Let me be one of your social engineers, on some gangsta shit frfr

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and horizontallytall
You are just as brain washed nigga
How? There’s not a single government I fully trust. Meanwhile these goys never even question their masters. How are we remotely the same?
To any Mossad/CIA agents reading this: pls hire me niggas!! I won't try to evangelize any jewish colleagues when working either. Let me be one of your social engineers, on some gangsta shit frfr

How? There’s not a single government I fully trust. Meanwhile these goys never even question their masters. How are we remotely the same?

I am well aware that Jews do not like Christians. I would like to be the chief mediator between Jewcels and Christendom. We need to make amends so we can destroy Islam.

• Woah
I am well aware that Jews do not like Christians. I would like to be the chief mediator between Jewcels and Christendom. We need to make amends so we can destroy Islam.
Jews arent that religous

• Woah
Doxing isn't against the law but I genrally don't support doxing

• +1
@LowTierVitoBss @iblamejews @Azonin @Axii thoughts?
My white girlfriend supports this palestine stuff, even knows about the aaron bushnell guy who burned himself up for palestine.

but shes like an 8.5 stacy so i gotta go with the flow you know? :lul:

• +1
I wouldn’t mind working for the CIA, any feds please pm me I want a fucking job you cunts

Ik the right wing community well I could lead them on well also

Any feds hiring please consider me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and likenesss
I wouldn’t mind working for the CIA, any feds please pm me I want a fucking job you cunts

Ik the right wing community well I could lead them on well also

Any feds hiring please consider me
Get back in line faggot. I asked first.

Get back in line faggot. I asked first.
NO FUCK YOU, I HAVE FUCKING EXPERIENCE IVE BEEN IN WN ONLINE GROUPS SINCE 2020 IK HOW TO TALK TO THESE CUNTS AND HOW TO LEAD THEM ON, ARGHHG I WILL GET THE JOB

"marxist nazi"

the absolute state of 2024 politics

• JFL