The key to being NT/social

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
If you want to make friends easily and seem social, the most simple rule to follow is: you should get in the mindset of being interested in other people.

People dont care about how funny,smart or goodlooking you are, although it helps, people only care about how you make them feel. Most people are narcissistic and only care about themselves, so the best way to get emotional investment out of them is just to have them speak about themselves and their opinions by asking questions you a genuinely interested about. Of course you should also speak a bit and say a few jokes, but never overspeak/dominate the conversation so that your the only one speaking.

As long as you show that you like them, they will like you back most of the time, and if they dont, then they aren’t the kind of people you would want to be friends with anyways.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Manletmachine, bloomercel and 6 others
If you want to make friends easily and seem social, the most simple rule to follow is: you should get in the mindset of being super interested in other people.

People dont care about how funny,smart or goodlooking you are, although it helps, people only care about how you make them feel. Most people are narcissistic and only care about themselves, so the best way to get emotional investment out of them is just to have them speak about themselves and their opinions so that they feel valued and listened to. Of course you should also speak a bit and say a few jokes, but never overspeak/dominate the conversation so that your the only one speaking.

As long as you show that you like them, they will like you back most of the time, and if they dont, then they aren’t the kind of people you would want to be friends with anyways.
Cope harder

Cope harder

Nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Doesn't work in my experience, you just look boring and submissive, a walking ear. No personality, no impression left, no value added. Most NT/alpha/whatever guys that I know are people with fun life stories to tell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, bloomercel, sub5outsider and 2 others
chad doesnt need a guide on how to be normal

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Great tips, will help me ntmaxx as an oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, bloomercel and EnglandBadman
If you want to make friends easily and seem social, the most simple rule to follow is: you should get in the mindset of being interested in other people.

People dont care about how funny,smart or goodlooking you are, although it helps, people only care about how you make them feel. Most people are narcissistic and only care about themselves, so the best way to get emotional investment out of them is just to have them speak about themselves and their opinions by asking questions you a genuinely interested about. Of course you should also speak a bit and say a few jokes, but never overspeak/dominate the conversation so that your the only one speaking.

tbh I've noticed this, just by asking people about themselves a friends ship can form easy asf, people that didn't fw me started becoming my friend when I asked them about themselves and just listened

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Deleted member 51465
chad doesnt need a guide on how to be normal
Are you chad? No, you are incel.

C1E7ED87 7B15 4B6E BE7C 8443E287D6A9

I look very subhuman in this pictures?

You can't become NT, lol. Your brain is changed forever.

You can't become NT, lol. Your brain is changed forever.
I was always nt my whole life as i said in other threads. I just noticed that the main reason why i made so many friends was because i was interested in others and funny/easygoing.

It's legit.

Hit people with those feel-good chemical sensations in the brain and you'll be good.

I learned this early. But I won't do it unless it's authentic, meaning I am legitimately impressed by/with them.

Unless I need to finesse them.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
It's legit.

Hit people with those feel-good chemical sensations in the brain and you'll be good.

I learned this early. But I won't do it unless it's authentic, meaning I am legitimately impressed by/with them.

Unless I need to finesse them.
Same, i feel like such a fraud if im faking being interested in others, luckily im naturally interested in people

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Normies and NTs in general tend to just be a bunch of silly dumb monkeys, their behaviors and reactions to things are predictable. Copy them and do things to manipulate them into feeling how you want them to feel. Immerse yourself in everything the monkeys are doing right now and you can wear your monkey costume any time you please.

• JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000
this nigga is right, I always ask them questions and wonder why they wanna hop on my dick 5 mins after the convo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and EnglandBadman
You cant become nt either you are or you arent. Since you are on org you are very probably an autist jfl kys
I was always nt my whole life as i said in other threads. I just noticed that the main reason why i made so many friends was because i was interested in others and funny/easygoing.