AVANEESH IS THE FUCKIN GOAT OF CURRIES

HE SLAYS WHITE WOMEN WHILE MAKING ETHNIC WOMEN MAD AND ABSOLUTE SLAYER

LOOK AT HIM PULLING FIT WHITE WOMAN

LOOK AT HIM MAKINGN HER CRYY JFL

JFL AT THIS FOID HATING ON THE KING

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Going2KillMyself, SubhumanCurrycel and 14 others
@curryslayerordeath said he was truecel abuse victim in highschool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Warlow, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
@curryslayerordeath said he was truecel abuse victim in highschool
He got caught masturbating in the bathroom with his laptop jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, johncruz12345, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
Fucking brown faggots even nigger has a better shot at that than some poo licker

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Honestly this is how most Indian men think, but he is super honest and funny about it.

Pretty low inhib tbh, plus he looks decent.

There are some blondies in his comment section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 5180, .👽. and 1 other person
Cage at ethnics obsessing over blondes

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Toth's thot, Deleted member 5180 and 9 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Toth's thot, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 11053
just your average cumskin foid pretending to be friends with an ethnic. JFL I am disgusted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Inscol and 6 others
Why? Would you fuck a black girl?
i Would ofc cause I’m Incel and i like their bodies but I prefer white and hapa girls tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11963, Warlow and 2 others
Indian men barely lust for white women that even if they lust for them they're just talk usually 90% of time they're with a indian gi

Look at black men lmao, they literally hate the women of their own race, even though theyre biologically supposed to be attracted to them, nothing screams internalised racism then black men only wanting to date white women.

Nobody comes close to wanting white women than black men

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Indian men barely lust for white women that even if they lust for them they're just talk usually 90% of time they're with a indian gi

Look at black men lmao, they literally hate the women of their own race, even though theyre biologically supposed to be attracted to them, nothing screams internalised racism then black men only wanting to date white women.

SEA men are the biggest white worshippers tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Effortless, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others

Cope many thirsty curries are in Dm's of white women jfl the meme is even true. They are with curry girls due to family pressure.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 5180, doll and 1 other person

That's india, I'm talking about indian men that live in the west.

You can't compare indian men who live in india and indian me who live in the west, the indian men in the west are like animals who haven't ever seen a white women before.

African american and even african european men literally have a reputation all over the internet for hating black women and only wanting to date white women, it's such common knowledge that it's basically become as normalized as east asian women hating their own men and preferring white men

Black women know all about this, anyone with any social intelligence can see this irl as well, the amount of black men with white females is absurd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Wallenberg, Chadeep and 2 others
Cope many thirsty curries are in Dm's of white women jfl the meme is even true. They are with curry girls due to family pressure.
Doesn't matter why they're with curry women whether it be for culture or whatever, at the end of the day how many white females and indian male couples do you see in a day?

Not many

Now compare that to black male and white female couples which are infinitely more.

Also it's common knowledge among the black community on the internet that they don't like black women and prefer light skin and white girls

You can't compare indian men who live in india and indian me who live in the west, the indian men in the west are like animals who haven't ever seen a white women before.

African american and even african european men literally have a reputation all over the internet for hating black women and only wanting to date white women, it's such common knowledge that it's basically become as normalized as east asian women hating their own men and preferring white men

Black women know all about this, anyone with any social intelligence can see this irl as well, the amount of black men with white females is absurd
You're aware the that Indians have a thirsty white worshipping stereotype. To say Indian men barely lust for white women is a joke honestly, and JFL at calling Indians living in India animals. Almost every race of men prefers white women JBW works both ways, I do agree blacks in America and Europe are more vocal about it but to say others don't have the same beliefs is disingenuous.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 2403

White women are the hottest so obviously all ethnics (including me) will like them the most, there’s nothing wrong with it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and Deleted member 6273
Doesn't matter why they're with curry women whether it be for culture or whatever, at the end of the day how many white females and indian male couples do you see in a day?

Not many

Now compare that to black male and white female couples which are infinitely more.

Also it's common knowledge among the black community on the internet that they don't like black women and prefer light skin and white girls
Thats cuz many Indian guys cant get white females due to negative stereotypes and also many black women are ugly on average than Indian women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6273
Thats cuz many Indian guys cant get white females due to negative stereotypes and also many black women are ugly on average than Indian women.
Depends on what type of indian guys you're talking about, good looking indian guys do exist and can get below average white girls but choose not to because they'd rather take a better looking indian girl.

Black women are ugly to you*, because you're not black lmao. Black women should be attractive to black men based on biology but most black men have internalised racism and also they're too brainwashed by caucasian features to find their women attractive. Black women arent inherently ugly, there features are just the complete opposite of caucasian beauty standards.
You're aware the that Indians have a thirsty white worshipping stereotype. To say Indian men barely lust for white women is a joke honestly, and JFL at calling Indians living in India animals. Almost every race of men prefers white women JBW works both ways, I do agree blacks in America and Europe are more vocal about it but to say others don't have the same beliefs is
Indians don't have a thirsty white worshipping stereotype IN THE WEST*, that title belongs to east asian women and black males who routinely try to date white people only. Indians prefer their own people but obviously I will agree that they prefer whiter skin tones and more north indian features.

Yes most indian men in india are animals.

You'll never know truthfully if indian males have the same beliefs as black males because most of them don't date white women, so while they could have the same white worshipping they're not vocal and don't speak about it or even try to date them, thus it's clear just by numbers that black men are more white worshipping than indian males as they're way more black male white female couples

Avenaash or whatever his name is is an outlier for indian men while black men are stereotyped to only like white women and most of them admit this on this forum. Not to mention it's common knowledge on twitter and other places that black women are complaining and black males are like deal with it we like white women

Also there's way more black men on this forum that say white women are better and find their own women ugly than indian males who hate their own women. Like @Blackgymmax for example. You'll routinely see indian men in the ratings section liking indian girls.

• JFL
Depends on what type of indian guys you're talking about, good looking indian guys do exist and can get below average white girls but choose not to because they'd rather take a better looking indian girl.

Black women are ugly to you*, because you're not black lmao. Black women should be attractive to black men based on biology but most black men have internalised racism and also they're too brainwashed by caucasian features to find their women attractive. Black women arent inherently ugly, there features are just the complete opposite of caucasian beauty standards.

Indians don't have a thirsty white worshipping stereotype IN THE WEST*, that title belongs to east asian women and black males who routinely try to date white people only. Indians prefer their own people but obviously I will agree that they prefer whiter skin tones and more north indian features.

Yes most indian men in india are animals.

You'll never know truthfully if indian males have the same beliefs as black males because most of them don't date white women, so while they could have the same white worshipping they're not vocal and don't speak about it or even try to date them, thus it's clear just by numbers that black men are more white worshipping than indian males as they're way more black male white female couples

Avenaash or whatever his name is is an outlier for indian men while black men are stereotyped to only like white women and most of them admit this on this forum. Not to mention it's common knowledge on twitter and other places that black women are complaining and black males are like deal with it we like white women

Also there's way more black men on this forum that say white women are better and find their own women ugly than indian males who hate their own women. Like @Blackgymmax for example. You'll routinely see indian men in the ratings section liking indian girls.
What so you're saying indian men prefer indian women who have more classical european features like Aishwarya rai compared to the average indian girl but are not attracted to the same traits in white women lmao, that's like me saying black guys prefer lightskins with european features like Rihanna over white women (which is true) but your picking the whitest looking member of the race only further proving my point.

Indian families are more closer knit so indians end up marrying other Indians, even the vast majority Indian women who prefer white men and display it obviously end up marrying Indian men even in the west, it's not necessarily because that was their first option but there is a direct or indirect pressure to marry an indian man.

Avenaash isn't an outlier he's more common than you tthink that's why he blew up and gets all those views, you think a white guy saying he doesn't like white girls will get such an audience consistently.

What so you're saying indian men prefer indian women who have more classical european features like Aishwarya rai compared to the average indian girl but are not attracted to the same traits in white women lmao, that's like me saying black guys prefer lightskins with european features like Rihanna over white women (which is true) but your picking the whitest looking member of the race only further proving my point.

Indian families are more closer knit so indians end up marrying other Indians, even the vast majority Indian women who prefer white men and display it obviously end up marrying Indian men even in the west, it's not necessarily because that was their first option but there is a direct or indirect pressure to marry an indian man.

Avenaash isn't an outlier he's more common than you tthink that's why he blew up and gets all those views, you think a white guy saying he doesn't like white girls will get such an audience consistently.
Aveenash blew up because he's an outlier, normally brown men worship brown women and treat them like goddesses.

I am not on tiktok so I can't verify if black men have done this so I could be wrong, but if they have/ would make such videos, these videos wouldn't blow up to like 40k likes because it's so normal for them to like white women.

Indian men definitely do like lighter skinned indian girls because of biology, the same way black men should like black women that's still lighter skinned than them as a man. The only difference is indian men are still liking women from their ethnicity, while black men like half whites or full whites

The only difference is that indian men still like indian women more than black men like black women

Indian men obviously do like white women in not trying to discredit that, however they're looksmatch for a white women is so low that it's better to just go with a light skinned indian girl + cultural benefits as well. That's why I wouldn't say indian men prefer white women over indian women.

To be honest white guys also get a lot of attention from Indians in rural Indian villages, from both men and women, so it's not only white women and not only about sexual desirability (although white women mog Indian women) but also about whites being rare in some Indian places.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6128
just be curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

Yeah. To say Indian guys dont worship white girls is an understatement. JBW is pretty op with girls as well.

• +1