The Knights in the Middle East

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I don't think any Israeli died on Oct. 7. I think we saw bodies already dead from morgues, such as:

Furthermore, I think Hamas is a combination of Israel, USA, and its allies. I think the hostages were very well taken care of. I bet they were provided with top medical care and comfort. Not only that, I wouldn't doubt there was a psychologist with them the entire time. I also believe in actresses. Hollywood isn't the only one hiring.

I think any footage we saw of people getting killed on Oct. 7 was Palestinians.

I think that event was staged for justification of attacking Gaza and getting the nearby Muslim communities' attention, especially Iran. Israel has been the dominant one this entire time. There was no need whatsoever for the US to get involved UNLESS Israel was losing, which they weren't.

I now understand why we supported Israel. We needed justification to be there! We needed international understanding of why we were sending our battleships to their sea, bombers patrolling their skies, and military bases in the area.

This Israel/Gaza thing was mainly about us going to war with Iran. Sure, lots of goodies in between. Israel gets to depopulate the Palestinian people, which opens the door to new real estate prospects.

This has E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G to do with Iran. And what does Iran have lots of, boys and girls? Besides adolescent wives for the wealthy perverted creeps?

Creepy iran

Oil.

Not only that rich Nephilim blood, but a sweet location for our knights.
Steve Brule Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
, China!

I wonder when the conflict in Yemen begins. Prime location for the Gulf of Aden.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, shabby890, kebab and 1 other person
Cagefuel thread

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What does China have to do with this

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and BigJimsWornOutTires
You know its true
Probably is. Im convinced that 7oct was staged by israel. Ngas rly think imma believe that a few niggas with aks and sticks managed to attack one of the most technologically advanced army and information agency jfl

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Probably is. Im convinced that 7oct was staged by israel. Ngas rly think imma believe that a few niggas with aks and sticks managed to attack one of the most technologically advanced army and information agency jfl
So many mistakes Israel's intelligence created. That corpse that was in the third stage of decomposition. Supposedly, just killed at their Pride Festival. Then we had the overdramatic actor making overdramatic frightful expressions. Smh. Cringe. Of course, the Hamas troops filmed wandering through the deserted community shooting into vacant homes. No rape videos whatsoever from these notorious rapists. And many more.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
So many mistakes Israel's intelligence created. That corpse that was in the third stage of decomposition. Supposedly, just killed at their Pride Festival. Then we had the overdramatic actor making overdramatic frightful expressions. Smh. Cringe. Of course, the Hamas troops filmed wandering through the deserted community shooting into vacant homes. No rape videos whatsoever from these notorious rapists. And many more.
If they really had done all of that they would have showed it off. Parade with heads on sticks nd shiet.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i also believe in the same shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and kebab
If they really had done all of that they would have showed it off. Parade with heads on sticks nd shiet.
Especially, Muslim men raping Jewish women! Come on! That's like gold medal bragging territory. Those motherfuckers had Hollywood-style beheadings with dramatic background music during Isis's reign and not to mention, that drowning one in slow motion. Those sandfleas LOVE showing off their kills. And Hamas was advertised to be Isis on steroids! Say whaat

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and kebab
full ethnic cleansing of gaza too
In 2021, Iran and China sucked one another's dicks in exchange for a 25-year agreement that will give China a strategic position and first in line for oil. After that, China told us, "Back the fuck off now. Iran's hairy asses belong to Chinese men!"

Oh-oh, perhaps, the USA forgot about that little pact.

But yeah, Israel gets all that Gaza land. And even better, they save money on demolition. All they'll have to do now is build the condominiums, resorts, factories, and the rich people's dream, Pizzagate Theme Park.