@Shrek2OnDvD
@Toodlydood
@ToursOverBoyo2020
@goat2x
@Biggdink
@RICO
@Austrian Oak
1920's Mexico -

Attempted (((Communist))) Coup "Revolution" leaves Mexico in ruin and the State starts persecuting the Church, and her flock.

This is the story of Christendom's Last True Crusade -

Its Holy Martyrs

And its Saints

O U R P A T I E N C E H A S I T S L I M I T S , [ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]J Ü D E N [/ISPOILER] . . .

N V E S T R A P A C I E N C I A ‎T I E N E S V S L I M I T E S ‎, ( ( ( G O N Z A L E Z ) ) ) . . .

La Virgen María es nuestra protectora y nuestra defensora cuando hay que temer
Vencerá a todo el demonio gritando
"¡Viva Cristo Rey!" "¡Viva Cristo Rey!"
Soldados de Cristo: ¡Sigamos la bandera, que la cruz enseña el ejército de Dios!

Sigamos la bandera gritando, "¡Viva Cristo Rey!"

✋H A I L C H R I S T T H E K I N G ,

O U R L O R D .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, ToursOverBoyo2020, owlofathena and 5 others
Christianity and Catholic religious copes don't belong in Mexico aka North America in the first place. Keep those copes in Europe and the Middle East.

B4fc3cf3f4c24589af0dc5d8355f5106

Quetzalcoatl Temple of Mexico Teotihuacan

Also:

11b

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 11675 and Deleted member 4804
The Catholic Church has been infiltrated by them since quite some time tbh

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
The Catholic Church has been infiltrated by them since quite some time tbh
inb4 protestant heretics start jerking off about muh "jesuits n sheeit"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
Keep cryin for muh pachamama heretic

JFL just destroy your own culture/religion and adopt the Jewish/Middle Eastern ways of Christianity/Catholics theory.

This is why all races except the Jew will lose, because they follow the religion which the Jews created and control.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ToursOverBoyo2020, Lasko123 and 1 other person
JFL just destroy your own culture/religion and adopt the Jewish/Middle Eastern ways of Christianity/Catholics theory.

This is why all races except the Jew will lose, because they follow the religion which the Jews created and control.
Imagine unironically being this cucked and bluepilled

THEY KILLED OUR GOD

WE KICKED THEM OUT OF THEIR LAND AND MADE OUR OWN FAITH FROM THEIR OUR MESSIAH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10673
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Blue
Imagine unironically being this cucked and bluepilled

THEY KILLED OUR GOD
WE KICKED THEM OUT OF THEIR LAND AND MADE OUR OWN FAITH FROM THEIR OUR MESSIAH

Mega cope. You are one in the SAME.

JudaismChristianityIslam

God people of the book

Odin giga mogs your Jew from the Desert Jesus to self harm, and was the first to be "crucified" aka hanged from a tree.

Odin der Gttervater

Iisus evrej Ieshua

5a212e61439858749465913bdf09aedd

Stolen stories. All jumbled together = Christianity and Judaism.

Catholicism is worshipping babylon

• +1
Reactions: Lasko123
Mega cope. You are one in the SAME.

View attachment 1123933
View attachment 1123935

Odin giga mogs your Jew from the Desert Jesus to self harm, and was the first to be "crucified" aka hanged from a tree.

View attachment 1123938
View attachment 1123939

View attachment 1123940

Stolen stories. All jumbled together = Christianity and Judaism.
Where's Dyeus Phter Óðinn now?

Where are his flock?

Being cucked and scattered by the brown hordes while actually based goys in EE like Poland Hungary Serbia etc with thier "Jew God" are still actually managing to fight off the hordes.

JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673 and Kekee
Don't tag me ever again

Where's Dyeus Phter Óðinn now?

Where are his flock?

Being cucked and scattered by the brown hordes while actually based goys in EE like Poland Hungary Serbia etc with thier "Jew God" are still actually managing to fight off the hordes.

JFL

They are controlled opposition. Don't kid yourself. You are being played.

Odin will always be here hence why we speak about him to this day.

They are controlled opposition. Don't kid yourself. You are being played.

Odin will always be here hence why we speak about him to this day.

No, only cucked atheistic faggots trying to grasp at whatever straws they still have left of their ancestors false religion, after they too got cucked by the "Jew God" JFL, still talk about him to this day.

Only to inevitably end up in the same place still pretending they're aren't anything more than just bunch of larpers still trying to worshiping "nature" instead of just themselves. :sick:

Last edited:
  • +1
Rome only lost its way after breaking off from the East then it only went down hill from there after being infiltrated by faggots and cryptos.

And it goes much more deeper than that.

This is not just a war for money and power but mainly spiritual, all these agendas are part of an occult group.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
And it goes much more deeper than that.

This is not just a war for money and power but mainly spiritual, all these agendas are part of an occult group.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@
No, only cucked atheistic faggots trying to grasp at whatever straws they still have left of their ancestors false religion, after they too got cucked by the "Jew God" JFL, still talk about him to this day.
How can they be atheistic if they believe in Odin a god?

How can the religion of their ancestors be "false" and not yours? Do you have prove? Of course not.

Why are you so illogical? Must be that bread madness that bald guy Sverige talked about.

Don't get me wrong my Mother's catholic and the Church used to be based af back in the day, but I'm not gonna try and sit on some theoretical high horse and pretend it's all fine and dandy when there's been a serious problem with it for a long time.

Most of its problems came after it's infiltration and subversion by the you know (((whos))) but it still nonetheless hasn't really managed to remain the center of Christendom after Vatican II or even Vatican I really unlike the Orthodox tbh.

I'm only talking about the Catholics here because I want to honor these brave Martyrs of the Cristero War and I will defend our faith against and faggy and larpy nonsense from pagans and/or heretics.

And to that I'm not even [Roman] Catholic anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020

How can the religion of their ancestors be "false" and not yours? Do you have prove? Of course not.

Why are you so illogical? Must be that bread madness that bald guy Sverige talked about.

LMAO is that the nigger who larps around as a vampire and drinks blood? :lul:

JFL

No but really, what I meant is that they're form of worship isn't real and no matter what these larpers try and say because they'll never be able to recapture what their cucked ancestors lost, and always forever remain nothing more than atheists pretending to be religious for muh aesthetics.

But let's say it's not just aesthetics and you genuinely have "faith" JFL @Short Ugly and Brown

Let's say maybe you're deluded enough into actually thinking that someone merely believing in something is all it takes for one to be considered religious, like a frog or hell even a rock as a "god," and to you it may be genuinely seen as some as form of "legitimate" worship, but that doesn't really change the fact that I'd just be some idiot worshiping a stone who thinks it's a "god."

And what I mean by their ancestral religion being false is that the entities they worship as "gods" aren't the true God and creator of all things, merely men and/or creatures exaggerated from folklore being worshiped by their descendants and demons trying to fool those weak of spirit into committing sins and idolatry, usually through [human] sacrifice to false [demons] "gods".

But even then this nonsense has been debunked plenty of times and not just by Christianity tbh, if you're genuinely after truth, salvation, and enlightenment look into it yourself and try listening to other opinions and debates like of those far more knowledgeable than I on the subject such as Jay Dyer.

Come home to the Church that Christ built and open your heart unto him.

Don't get me wrong my Mother's catholic and the Church used to be based af back in the day, but I'm not gonna try and sit on some theoretical high horse and pretend it's all fine and dandy when there's been a serious problem with it for a long time.

Most of its problems came after it's infiltration and subversion by the you know (((whos))) but it still nonetheless hasn't really managed to remain the center of Christendom after Vatican II or even Vatican I really unlike the Orthodox tbh.

I'm only talking about the Catholics here because I want to honor these brave Martyrs of the Cristero War and I will defend our faith against and faggy and larpy nonsense from pagans and/or heretics.

And to that I'm not even [Roman] Catholic anymore.
You Eastern Orthodox ?

You Eastern Orthodox ?
As of now yeah all of my theological beliefs lean fully into Orthodoxy tbh but have yet to taken the full plunge yet but I'm planning to eventually

• +1
As of now yeah all of my theological beliefs lean fully into Orthodoxy tbh but have yet to taken the full plunge yet but I'm planning to eventually
:love: so your an inquirer, when you gonna become catechumen?

and yeah orthodoxy mogs in terms of theology and religiosity

• Love it
  • Love it

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee
Never be racist, never discriminate.
Multiculturalism is the future.
We all are humans.

• Ugh..