The Leanmaxxing Bible

S

skillshare4me@gmail

Iron
Leanmaxxing
The most underrated looksmax of all time

IF YOU'RE BELOW 16, EAT YOUR SHIT AND GROW FIRST BEFORE CONSIDERING LEANMAXXING

Now to answer your question, why is this the most underrated looksmax of all time? Because no matter how much you hammer it into your own skull, prioritizing anything before you are leanmaxxed will be a waste of your time, by simply putting leanmaxxing as your priority you would have gained far more. And more importantly, it doesn't even take effort. Just time.

You see, the core principle of leanmaxxing boils down to this: The more weeks you successfully adhere to your diet and training regimen, the leaner you will be. You do not need to buy some special product*, you do not need to do some specific exercise, you just need to stick to the plan for a while.

Your Diet

When I say 80% of your effort should be put here, I mean it. For an average person, walking for an hour burns somewhere around 200 calories. To put that in contest, a regular 50g potato chip bag has more than 250 calories. Would you rather walk for an hour and 15 minutes or simply not eat the potato chip bag at all?

The first step is downloading myfitnesspal on your phone and logging in every single thing you eat. MyFitnessPal will automatically prompt you to start setting a goal. Fuck that shit, my instructions to you are simpler.

You want at minimum 120g of protein every single day. Aim for 150g or even 170g. If you can't meet 120g through food, get some protein powder and take it. Oh and, take your protein powder WITHOUT MILK, only water. This will be elaborated later. But as I said, it doesn't matter whatever your goal calories are, you must, must hit at least 120g. The short bro-science explanation is that you want to tell your body that your muscles can be fed and do not need to be cannibalized. And if you're feeling hungry, extra protein does not hurt (even if it exceeds your daily caloric goal).

With that covered, your calorie goal should be 400-500 calories below your daily requirement. For the lot of you, this is 2000-2200. You can do all the math on a TDEE calculator, but assuming you get all your cardio done, you're at most 6'3, and you're lighter than 100kg, this number will be 2000-2200 calories. If you do not get your cardio in, aim for at most 2000, and less if possible. If you've got some fucked build like 6'6 80kg or 5'5 and 80kg, go figure it out for yourself. On a TDEE calculator, this will be the "Sedentary" option.

Now those 2000-2200 calories. Set those as your goal on MyFitnessPal and set your macro-nutrients at around 30% Protein, 35% Carbs, 35% Fat. There is reason beyond this but honestly this is just a general goal to remain healthy. Try eating whilst meeting the calorie goal + the protein goal and see what your diet usually is like. The Carb/Fat ratio does not really matter at all. low-carb (Keto) diet, low-fat diet, no real big difference between the two, as long as it is within calorie requirements, you will lose body fat all the same. At minimum though, get 40g of fat in, just to maintain healthy hormone levels. It should be a no-brainer that you also need your omega-6 and omega-3s, I'd recommend just eating fish for them. Fish is basically a nearly all protein meal.

For your micro-nutrients, assuming you eat normal food, you shouldn't be facing any deficiencies. If you really, really want to supplement, I'd suggest zinc and K2. In all cases though, just eat foods rich in whatever micro-nutrient you find trendy. Oysters have ridiculous zinc, Liver has ridiculous everything, Parsley has good Vit. K, etc... However, there are two you want to take into account. You want your sodium intake to be as humanly close to 0 as possible. 0 Sodium is unhealthy obviously, but it's also impossible. One slice of bread has a good 150mg. Aim for 450mg every day ideally, or at least when you want to debloat quickly. Your potassium intake should be at 4000mg ideally.

Now honestly, hitting that potassium goal is very difficult. If you can get your hands on a salt substitute, use that. Ideally you would find 100% potassium chloride, though it is always better to use a salt substitute than regular salt in cooking.
You can look for industrial potassium chloride. You can. It's up to you to take that risk lmao.

So to sum up:
  • Use MyFitnessPal
  • Find your caloric goal, it should be 2000 if you're under 6', and about 2200 if you're above. Double check with a TDEE calculator and use the sedentary option as reference.
  • Fit at least 120g of protein into your diet. If you can't, use protein powder (with water). Eating extra protein above caloric requirements is not great but it doesn't hurt.
  • The fat-carb ratio does not matter, just fit it in your caloric goal. Eat some fats though.
  • Use a salt substitute, eat less sodium, eat more potassium.
  • Your calorie goal is rough and not exact. But do not overeat or undereat by more than 200 calories. Although when guessing and calorie counting, overestimate.
Sticking to Your Diet
The hard part.​

Your enemies are two, hunger and cravings. They are distinct and not interrelated. The more you mentally can make this distinction, the better. When your stomach is grumbling, you're hungry. When your ass wants potato chips, you're craving shit. Do not fool yourself into believing that you are hungry.

The first step is preventing hunger. It can come in two forms, either you're still hungry after a meal or you're hungry before a meal.

For the latter, drink water until your next meal. I'm serious, drink up to 6L. You are at mild risk of mild hyponatermia, but there's basically no chance unless you're drinking 10L or something even more ridiculous. Water keeps you full with a cost of 0 calories, make good use of it. If you don't want water, dark coffee, unsweetened tea (or with an artificial sweetener), diet soda, or sparkling water are all good too. If necessary, cucumbers, parsley, lettuce, etc... are all good light foods to keep you full.

To prevent being hungry after your meal, let's involve fasting. You can have up to 3 meals. One optional breakfast, one meal before your workout, and your big dinner (after your workout). If you choose to have breakfast, take in a lot of protein, this will keep you full, minimize how many carbs you eat, however. Before your workout, eat a fruit. Something sugar-y to give you some power to work-out. I recommend watermelon, because it will keep you full at a low calorie cost + it has a lot of potassium and L-Citruline (good for vascularity). Bananas are also similarly great. Do not exceed 50g of carbohydrates. You are allowed to eat bread and whatnot, but I do not recommend it (covered later). After your workout, this is your main meal. Make it at least a thousand calories and jack full of protein, fats, and whatever carbs you have left. This is a mild form of OMAD. Another tip is to drink water a couple minutes before eating your meal, this distends your stomach more than usual. Another common tip is to eat high volume foods, but this is water.

Managing cravings is a simpler, yet harder story. There are foods you should never eat, because they will incentivize you to eat more and more of them. You know these foods by heart and though I do not need to mention them, I will. Bread (never eat it, please), Significantly Salted Food (Chips, though popcorn is fine), Dairy, Any processed food (literally anything, cornflakes, ice cream, etc... Protein is fine tho), Oats (surprisingly), and a lot more. Honestly, you can eat these in moderation, but some stuff like bread you should never eat, and drink milk in moderation. Milk is actually not as good for you as advertised, it's full of carbs and the calcium you can get from meat. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list at all, but hopefully its a decent guide.

So in short, avoid foods that you think would trigger cravings. Eat a small sugary meal before your workout. Eat a massive meal after your workout. Breakfast is not recommended, though optional. Drink water or similar non-calorie drinks when hungry, or before eating a meal.

So friends, that's the diet section. You'll notice I barely mentioned specific foods or meals. Those are up to you. If you want to try organ meats, go right ahead. Meet your goals though, but have as much fun with your meals as you want.

Exercise

A thirty-minute ride on the elliptical will burn around 150-250 calories depending on the intensity. The calorie counter on your machine will say higher. Your watch will say higher. Let me explain. The calorie counter on your machine is wrong simply because the manufacturers are incentivized to make you salivate at those rising calories. The calorie counter on your watch is wrong because it also measures your BMR through your heart rate. Turn on the workout option and sit still for 30 minutes, you will still burn something like 30-40 calories.

This is fucking sad and inefficient, and sadly that is the reality of cardio. Unless you want to specifically train to increase your cardiovascular strength, I do not recommend doing any cardio at all. Just walk. Walk for as long as you can every single day. Do not run, do not jog, just walk. Ideally, you want 20,000 steps per day. Walking is inefficient, but you can do it for a long time without getting hungry.

The more important exercise though, is resistance training. It is little-known that resistance training itself burns crazy amounts of calories. It's still not much, granted, however it does burn a good 150-300 calories per session. A leg day can get to 500 calories. In many ways, it's analogous to HIIT training, like sprinting. But regardless but that's not the main goal. The main goal is muscle retention. This is why you're eating so much protein.

Train any split, doesn't really matter. What matters is that you bring each muscle in your body to failure at least once a week and at most, twice a week. DO NOT GO HIGHER THAN TWICE. In other words, do not train a muscle more than twice a week, with a good 3 days in between. You are not eating nearly enough, and it needs to recover. The bigger the muscle, the more time it needs to recover. Your legs should only be trained once a week. Do not overtrain, this will trigger your body's starvation response and it will cannibalize the muscle rather than repairing it.

If you want specific advice, follow Push-Pull-Legs, with one rest day in between each day. Do two exercises for each muscle, and in the first bring the muscle to failure. For example, push yourself to your maximum in bench press until you can't push the bar upwards. Keep all your reps at most at 15, not higher. You can go as low as you want, but I say 6 as a minimum. You can, and should actually train for strength.

This is not necessarily gymcelling (although I believe gymcelling can significantly improve your attractiveness if you're lean), but it is just forcing your body to keep your muscles even as you get leaner. If you aren't training, your body will see your muscles as an equally great food source as your body fat and start eating them.

Final Notes

This is not an exact guide, as you can tell, but it will help you greatly in your way to becoming lean. Your goal is 10% body fat. Low enough that you have noticable cheekbones and yet don't look gaunt. If you have muscles, this will halo you 2x. Girls do not dig buff, they dig fit and lean.

Diet is more important than exercise

However equally important to all this is debloating. Honestly, eat less salt, eat more potassium, eat less sugar. If you want to lean up fast for a specific occasion, 40 minutes of aerobic (120-140 bpm) cardio will debloat significantly, just don't drink too much water afterwards. You can also take a diuretic. I myself have experimented with furosemide and eplerenone. Currently, I am testing out Torasemide. In either case, I don't suggest eplerenone, it requires taking it long term to have any effect, and it has a mild antiandrogenic effect. Do not overuse diuretics, and if you will use them, make sure to load up on potassium beforehand, like eating a couple bananas. The cramping is scary as hell.

Good luck fellas.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, PointOfNoReturn, Mr. President and 4 others
all this before you put down the fork and go outside, fatty boy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, PointOfNoReturn, RandomSwan and 3 others
Walking 20k steps a day? :lul:

Sugar helps leanmaxing

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer77
this entire thread just to: stop eating

• Love it
Reactions: RandomSwan
Some debloating things I learned recently:

Eat salads, eat actual healthy food. Shit debloats like hell, and it's just good overall

Drink something like 50-100 ml every 10 minutes. Set a legit reminder for it. Do that every day except when you're going out. Drink only 500 ml total. It is like taking a diuretic. Cardio has a similar effect

Thanks for the warning