The left’s goal is making us all slaves.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Over the span of the last 50 years the left has carefully manipulated events in order to gain even more control over the masses, their last goal is to destroy families, just one more thing to break down society to form a totalitarian government.

It started with the suffragettes, allowing women to vote was a mistake (and also weak men to vote; but that’s another issue)

Then the world wars happened where females were allowed to work, and suddenly the feminist movement was sparked “We can do it too” was the words that doomed the world to unhappiness. Effectively the feminist movement (2nd and third wave) destroyed the world as it took both genders out of their natural positions, men as providers and females as nurturers.

The promotion of the normalisation or sexual liberation also was carefully calculated in order to promote dysnfunctional relationships, and to get people hooked on pharmaceutical drugs.. Wht do you think unhappiness for women and men has increased much over the last few decades? Why is antidepressants and happy drugs use sparking?

We are very close to a society dumbed down too much from the careful methods of the elite to keep us sheep. fluoride water, promotion of alcohol and the keeping of cigarettes to keep people being addicted, drug use being normalised, soon we will be actual slaves to the elite lol
inb4 fake disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Whoa nigga

Capitalism has made society shit. Read Ted Kaczyski - Industrial Society and its Future

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Capitalism has made society shit. Read Ted Kaczyski - Industrial Society and its Future
Both capitalism and communism or leftism is shut for society, the problem is finding something that is actually beneficial for everyone..

Let me guess, dn r?
Disillusioneds me

but yeah I agree with your points

there’s to much going on that shouldn’t be ignored butwho’s to say it’s only the left? It’s probably both sides manipulating it for everything they can

• +1
Disillusioneds me

but yeah I agree with your points

there’s to much going on that shouldn’t be ignored butwho’s to say it’s only the left? It’s probably both sides manipulating it for everything they can
I think there’s too many people in this world, the truth is every government type in society has failed in the past..

Politics

Tenor 6

• JFL
fucking commie bastard

The left is just communism by a different name and it resulted in the gulags. We're headed back there. Soon we'll all be dying in work camps. Thanks Soros and company.

• +1
Politics is cope

• Hmm...