The Legendary 9MMSFX Lenses: Cope or Dope?

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
We all know eye color and coloring/pheno in general is hyper important and one of the best looksmaxes. But stroma is coming out in like 10 years, and every other surgery literally makes you go blind or looks fake as shit. Right now, colored contacts are the only way to go as far as eye color fraud game is concerned.

Everyone has consistently mentioned 9mmsfx lenses. Yet there has literally not been a single person on the forum or to actually show photo evidence that these contacts are the real deal in eye color fraud. Wearability is also a concern. The ideal lenses can be worn for up to 12 hours, where most people say 9mmsfx has very bad wearability, and can only be worn for an hour or two.

I've tried some lenses myself. ColorCL's Halo and Iris series should be avoided - even if they have a better design than other lenses, they have terrible wearability. I've tried Air Optix lenses, which are very comfortable, and possibly the best affordable option for long term fraud. But they're still not realistic enough.

I also found these.

They look nice but probably come with the same pitfalls.

If anyone wants to share some good results with 9mmsfx lenses or just general colored contact advice, please feel free. Dark brown eyes failo almost everyone but Richard Ramirez.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, BrahminBoss, angelo and 2 others
I've contacted some people who wear 9mmsfx contacts and seen some actors with them. And it's the best out there.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and violentino
cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 20064
I've contacted some people who wear 9mmsfx contacts and seen some actors with them. And it's the best out there.
Can you give some more details on the wearability of them? I think it's necessary to at least be able to wear them comfortably for about 6-9 hours daily, and for about a year.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Can you give some more details on the wearability of them? I think it's necessary to at least be able to wear them comfortably for about 6-9 hours daily, and for about a year.
On the pics I was sent, they look super natural and they are described as 7/10 for comfortability, and decently comfortable by some. For instance, look at the movie "warm bodies", the main character plays a Zombie and has light gray lenses from 9mmsfx and he had to wear them for several hours on a daily basis when shooting the movie. It looks really good, but a bit too pale,but its on purpose as he plays a zombie. Also, check "Cleverman", the main character (indian) has 1 blue eyes and in motion, it looks really good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SidharthTheSlayer
I remember there was a thread on here of someone who tried them and was terribly disappointed

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
On the pics I was sent, they look super natural and they are described as 7/10 for comfortability, and decently comfortable by some. For instance, look at the movie "warm bodies", the main character plays a Zombie and has light gray lenses from 9mmsfx and he had to wear them for several hours on a daily basis when shooting the movie. It looks really good, but a bit too pale,but its on purpose as he plays a zombie. Also, check "Cleverman", the main character (indian) has 1 blue eyes and in motion, it looks really good
Makes sense. I guess I'll take the plunge someday.
I remember there was a thread on here of someone who tried them and was terribly disappointed
You mean this?
Pretty sure this guy is just larping.

Link doesn’t work

if ur indian please dont go to any extremes like light blue/gray/green. at most you should be getting hazel but even light brown (visible iris/limbal rings) would ascend you. anything else and it would look uncanny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Blue colour won't help your bug eyes lol.