The lengths Koreans go to to become white (they hook themself up to a drip and inject a bag of whitening chemicals to their bloodstream)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Someone PMd me this earlier

4FF89E2E 3555 45BD B2E7 525EDDA11E69

1639C373 E209 43FF AACA 218E4AEADB04

0E94C1C9 A4C8 4195 8A5B 7F768EE76612

then pic below is what some ugly korean girl DMd me a pic of last month when I was testing JBW potency there
4E510B5A 8AFD 4855 A62D 3FF5DE63E5B3

The lengths they go to be white 😭

@RealLooksmaxxer

Attachments

• AA4CFB10-18F4-4414-B6DF-333A8B477425.jpeg
    AA4CFB10-18F4-4414-B6DF-333A8B477425.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Lmao, Corleone and 5 others
@Cheesyrumble just be korean bro

I didnt know this nigga @Predeterminism has a 3cm wide mouth holy cage

Last edited:
ive seen asian babies with bigger mouths. it all makes sense now lol

this crybaby reported me after i posted his 3cm mouth you cant make this shit up:forcedsmile:

What tf did I just read? I’ve known many rice bros since we were little and the ones that were white skinned were always like that

I didnt know this nigga @Predeterminism has a 3cm wide mouth holy cage
Yeah I’ve got a small mouth it looks shit imo, dw I’m aware of all my failos

But also I was watching a East Asian beauty standards video and they said thin non full non wide lips with strong Cupid’s bow is ideal . So My subhuman mouth is actually ideal for asia somehow😂

But also I was watching a East Asian beauty standards video and they said thin non full non wide lips with strong Cupid’s bow is ideal . So My subhuman mouth is actually ideal for asia somehow😂
but the thing is you dont have that. you have neville longbottom tier lips.. search up fetal alcohol syndrome

Fucking Soulless chinks

White women want to be brown so they tan obsessively. White women spend more on indoor tanning than the entire world combined does on skin lightening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

vs what you have

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
White women want to be brown so they tan obsessively. White women spend more on indoor tanning than the entire world combined does on skin lightening.
whats the reason white women want to be brown so much?

actually your lips might be thinner than the pic on the right i just cant post it or the mods will delete it again:lul:
keep barking. you'll never be white or blonde or light blue eyes. and theres no surgery for that :)

Inshallah I will glutathione IVmaxx:Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
@Cheesyrumble just be korean bro
It doesnt have to do with caucasian people. These are ancient beauty standards that have existed in china for thousands of years. Tan skin equals labor in the sun. Light skin equals rich and not working physical labor. No one wants to look like ogres caucasians. This literally u
Image 4ab888772b

@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh how can u actually cope. the only time kpop niggas actually have sex is when gay men fuck them in the ass . but their 3.5 inch dick is worthless anyways