The life of a jaded thread maker

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

Stage 1 Optimism

Its been over a week of making guide after guide but I am finally ready to put them all together into one massive guide. It took hours and hours of formatting for each one but in the end it will be worth it. This will be the best thread I will ever make here.
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Stage 2 denial

Well...its not doing as well as I thought it would but its Friday night so maybe people just aren't on yet.
Screenshot 2021 03 06 at 90617 PM

How about I give it a bump and see how it does? I will even make the bump kittens because I know people like those.
Screenshot 2021 03 06 at 90805 PM

No replies... oh well thats fine I can always bump it a 2nd time.
Screenshot 2021 03 06 at 90927 PM

Stage 3 bargaining

Huh still no replies? Well that's strange but anomalies do happen sometimes. How about I make a public request to the moderators and maybe they can pin it or even add it to botb. That would be so cool.
Screenshot 2021 03 06 at 91147 PM

Oh....well they ghosted me
screenshot-2021-03-06-at-4-58-13-pm-png.1026674

Oh wait a minute something else got added to botb? I wonder if it's my thread I better check
Screenshot 2021 03 06 at 91628 PM

Oh
tenor.gif

Stage 4 acceptance
Screenshot 2021 03 06 at 91336 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, AlwaysHaveQuestions, OOGABOOGA and 9 others
more kitties please 😍 😍

Injustice. you're maybe the only poster who puts effort into their threads

@Madrigal thread was good, not like the garbage you post.

also post kitties

@Gargantuan @Alexanderr
Hey you changed my title.
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg
096.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Did read, good job OP. Way better than your shitty gigathread.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
That's megaguide to you greycel
Dnrd that so I didn’t realize. Also don’t greycel me im gonna be blue in two days OP.

Wasn't me, mod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
But you make good threads tbh :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10413
At least you try to contribute. Good job

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
A lot of people on this site don't seem to understand what "jaded" really means. A person that's jaded is someone who's had too much of a good thing (fun/pleasure), and cannot enjoy the little things anymore. They've been overstimulated and desensitized to pleasure itself.

The most jaded person I ever knew was a guy from New Zealand. He was in his late 30s and owned a club in Cambodia. I worked for the guy. He was very attractive, at least 6 foot 6, and came from a wealthy family. As well as the night club he also owned a guest house and a villa. He was married to a beautiful Khmer woman in her 20s, and banged ton of extremely hot JBs on the side every day. From morning till night he'd be at his club sitting in his little corner smoking weed and doing MDMA. He always had a different girl, usually about 14 years old, sitting there partying with him. The man had the most dead looking eyes I've ever seen. You could tell he got no pleasure at all from his life. All his partying and banging hot sluts was just something he did to feel normal. He almost got as little joy from it as one would from breathing air or drinking water. I wonder If he's still alive.

• +1
Reactions: Cain and OOGABOOGA