Complete guide to thinking [MEGAGUIDE]

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

*Disclaimer*​

There is a lot of nonsense scams and poor pseudoscience related to thinking and intelligence. This will be a structured ordered collection of all of the strategies that will improve your ability to think. The end goal of this guide is for you to eventually being able to construct a mental city.

All links will be in purple

Step 1​

Read through these 2 threads: Thinking and understanding and Problem solving
They will give you a good foundation of the thinking process which we will build on later​

Step 2​

Learn Meditation and Lucid dreaming. These skills have no prerequisites and you should start immediately. You should be doing 10 reality checks a day for lucid dreaming as well as meditation for 10 seconds every day (you will increase the duration of time you mediate for VERY slowly day by day). The concentration benefits from mediation and the ability to traverse your dreams will be crucial.

Step 3​

Here you will be learning how to see clear images in your mind. It is very important that you are thorough as this step is crucial to move forward to steps 4 and 5.

Steps 4​

Here you will be learning how to memorize large amounts of information. You should find something that you want to learn and practice memorizing it.​

Steps 5​

Assuming that you have mastered all of the aforementioned skills you will finally be ready to move onto building your own Memory City. If you are one of the few who can make it this far then congratulations.​
Tagging chill users
@RAITEIII @sytyl @Hozay @DianabolDownie @FraudingIQ @Fuckmachine @GreenTea @thecel @johncruz12345 @Madhate @Original @john2 @africancel @GODmaxxing @warpsociety @Alexanderr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, ASM5, psycophsez and 56 others
Good contribution. This is the only thing by you I guess I might have to bookmark, now that you have compiled your works in a post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 12827 and 1 other person
Based metathinking guide

do continue to tag if you make anything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soontoaccend, Lihito, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
Botb worthy imo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Any idiot can think
but it takes an ubermensch to think efficiently!

DNRD TAG ME NIGGUH

DNRD TAG ME NIGGUH
Can only tag 15 people
(technically I tagged 16 people so I can be reported for mass tagging but don't tell anyone else that)

sleepy kitten GIF
Dog Kitten GIF
Kitten Aww GIF
cat awww GIF
kitten meow GIF
kitten GIF

• +1
Reactions: Edgar

Anyway this is probably one of the top 3 threads I will ever make here and it doesn't look like the mods will pin so I have to bump the fuck out of it​

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Alright I won't bump this anymore I have to move on. The more I bump it the deeper my passive aggression towards some of the mods (won't name names) grows. Anyway for the 150 people who have read this I wish you all the best in your journey to reaching step 5.​

200_d.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong, Pietrosiek and defaya
You are doing gods work.

• Woah
What helps me think better is not using the internet and going monk mode

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Lihito
We did it reddit

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and .👽.
ITS ON BOTB

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Congrats bro, deserved BOTB!

• +1
wHY is this shit in botb? huuuuuh? :unsure::feelswat:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
OP how could I get hyperphantasia?

OP how could I get hyperphantasia?
I don't know if you could ever reach the level of hyperphantasia but you can definitely improve your visual memory quite a bit with practice. Chess players do it in real life to when they learn how to play blind fold chess. Here is the thread were i talked about this a lot more:

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
didn't read u have autism and ur an incel with no experience being sociable. srsly u have several threads uf "how 2 socialize" and im supposed to believe u talk 2 people irl wasting all that time writing passages on an incel forum? JFL.

gtfo

number 1 tip; just 🐝 urself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
didn't read u have autism and ur an incel with no experience being sociable. srsly u have several threads uf "how 2 socialize" and im supposed to believe u talk 2 people irl wasting all that time writing passages on an incel forum? JFL.

gtfo

number 1 tip; just 🐝 urself
how tf do i delete posts wasnt there an option 2 do that before i literally did not read this thread and thought it was something else

LOL

I don't know if you could ever reach the level of hyperphantasia but you can definitely improve your visual memory quite a bit with practice. Chess players do it in real life to when they learn how to play blind fold chess. Here is the thread were i talked about this a lot more:
well good news ig. I just learnt of aphantasia meow some dude on yt who went from avg to hyper and prophantasiac. v based and good if you have aphantasia but if you're avg you have to approach it differently like making up a new exercise or just working around or something etc which I did

Idk if im gonna be able to do something like that, im to lazy

*Disclaimer*​

There is a lot of nonsense scams and poor pseudoscience related to thinking and intelligence. This will be a structured ordered collection of all of the strategies that will improve your ability to think. The end goal of this guide is for you to eventually being able to construct a mental city.

Step 1​

They will give you a good foundation of the thinking process which we will build on later​

Step 2​

Learn Meditation and Lucid dreaming. These skills have no prerequisites and you should start immediately. You should be doing 10 reality checks a day for lucid dreaming as well as meditation for 10 seconds every day (you will increase the duration of time you mediate for VERY slowly day by day). The concentration benefits from mediation and the ability to traverse your dreams will be crucial.

Step 3​

Here you will be learning how to see clear images in your mind. It is very important that you are thorough as this step is crucial to move forward to steps 4 and 5.

Steps 4​

Here you will be learning how to memorize large amounts of information. You should find something that you want to learn and practice memorizing it.​

Steps 5​

Assuming that you have mastered all of the aforementioned skills you will finally be ready to move onto building your own Memory City. If you are one of the few who can make it this far then congratulations.​
Tagging chill users
@RAITEIII @sytyl @Hozay @DianabolDownie @FraudingIQ @Fuckmachine @GreenTea @thecel @johncruz12345 @Madhate @Original @john2 @africancel @GODmaxxing @warpsociety @Alexanderr
God tear thread, Will read later. Im curently learning how to fight in lucid dreams so i can practice wrestling that way (i train Greco roman)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602

*Disclaimer*​

Step 1​

Step 2​

Step 3​

Steps 4​

Steps 5​

Tagging chill users
will this help me bang bitches brocel ? iwanna become a brainless high T roided up chad that fucks anything that moves and thinks math is for nerds.

The worst thread in best of the best tbh

The worst thread in best of the best tbh
???
There is literally a thread that is just a SIGNIFICANTLY worse version of this one in botb

Not to mention that this is quite literally the best guide to thinking on the internet (You won't find anything better)

You will never make a guide half this good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
@Gargantuan Can I edit this thread? The links are .me and are broken

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Please "how to have sexx without having it guide"

Please "how to have sexx without having it guide"
-Drugs
-Lucid dreaming
-Self induced hallucination?
-You can simulate the feelings of sex pretty closely with a fleshlight
-Fly to Europe and buy a legal prostitute (Nevada also works)

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
Bro make something about self induced hallucinations

• +1

*Disclaimer*​

Step 1​

Step 2​

Step 3​

Steps 4​

Steps 5​

Tagging chill users
bruh , imagine having to learn thinking from looksmax

@Fatsofag let’s take a shit in this thread shall we?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 4804
shit thread @badg96

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and ALP
"guide to thinking" nigga go to school

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP

*Disclaimer*​

Step 1​

Step 2​

Step 3​

Steps 4​

Steps 5​

Tagging chill users
over for aphantasiacels like me:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Kind of ironic you giving advice for how to think considering your killed yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin and Deleted member 16275
Ok thanks wittgenstein

Great user and very helpful contributions to this doomed forsaken forum. :love: please keep posting and tagging me in new posts and threads would be truly appreciated. Mirin' the effort. :love::heart:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Great user and very helpful contributions to this doomed forsaken forum. :love: please keep posting and tagging me in new posts and threads would be truly appreciated. Mirin' the effort. :love::heart:
He roped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Wait are u joking or what idk if any user here is joking/larping or being fr.:eek:
We don't know but this was his last post before deleting his account. He was never seen again

• So Sad
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Can't wait till the next guide on a tutorial for how to wipe your ass.

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin