The link between breastfeeding and nasal breathing is legit

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

"Limeira et al.15 showed that protection occurred in children who were breastfed exclusively for the first six months of life and that the likelihood of developing a nasal breathing pattern increased as the breastfeeding duration increased, which was also observed in the present study."

• +1
Reactions: Hector, SayNoToRotting, middayshowers and 1 other person
Grumpy King2 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
if u were boob fed, it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you had sucked your mom's titty for a few months longer you could have been mogging bottle-fed and pacifiercels to oblivion.

If you had sucked your mom's titty for a few months longer you could have been mogging bottle-fed and pacifiercels.
I was only breastfed for 3 months

sarms4you maar lijkt niet de beste website te zijn.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and SikKunt
Got breastfed for 11 months I think

I was breast fed for 2 years

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
We speak American on this forum you Dutch fucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
Just be breastfed for 3 years theory.

I just got up and told my mother to go fuck herself. Then I walked back into my room and closed the door. She knows what she did.

Thanks OP, we should get coffee sometime

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Administrator and Deleted member 685
I just got up and told my mother to go fuck herself. Then I walked back into my room and closed the door. She knows what she did.

Thanks OP, we should get coffee sometime
How long did you get breastfed for?!

• +1
Imagine if my mother gave me her boobs when I was a baby, I wouldn't have mouth breathed my whole life...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slyfex8
I don't know how i remember, maybe some parent told me this history so my brain make me think that i have a real memory of this, but one time I literally pushed my cousin and started sucking on her mother's breasts, she is very hot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
the link ?
it's "over" is the link
I don't know how i remember, maybe some parent told me this history so my brain make me think that i have a real memory of this, but one time I literally pushed my cousin and started sucking on her mother's breasts, she is very hot.
you very crazy man

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
HAHAHA

I still breastfeed to this day

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel