The looksmaxxer's soup

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
If you re not eating this everyday wtf are you doing ?

Sweet potato, Pumpkin and carrot soup:

-extremely high in bioavailable beta-carotene , pumpkin has like 4.5mg+ in 100grams , sweet potato 10-20mg+ in 100 grams , carrot 4mg+
- healthy and u can add more kinds of vegetables like spinach,onions garlic etc... ,
- relatively cheap depending based on where you live and access to
- extremely quick to make(around 30-45 minutes takes the whole process) and u can eat for the next 3-4 days
-delicious

Download

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Lygodactylus, AscendingHero and 4 others
Left mogs. Left looks more dom and high-T. Right looks more feminine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john2 and HOLYFUARK
nah, not gonna eat it tbh

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
just take beta carotene supplement

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TonyANT, Lygodactylus, HOLYFUARK and 1 other person
Cope , left is what ethnics legit call a pigskin , maybe u want to get dominated by him idk :feelsgood: in the study rright was considered more attractive by females

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bensky, angloidcel, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
just take beta carotene supplement
today it was my first day taking beta carotene
i got pills with 7500mcg per pill

you think 1 pill a day is enough? and will it make my skin more brown or more glowly?
what you think?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Cope , left is what ethnics legit call a pigskin , maybe u want to get dominated by him idk :feelsgood: in the study rright was considered more attractive by females

Left’s features are more masc (positive brow tilt, wider mouth, masc hairline), and his eye spacing isn’t subhuman like Right’s eye spacing is.

Left’s features are more masc (positive brow tilt, wider mouth, masc hairline), and his eye spacing isn’t subhuman like Right’s eye spacing is.
Yeah but overall right mogs cuz colouring and harmony , he did get rated higher in fact by women, and not by skinny chink tards like u :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and thecel
Yeah but overall right mogs cuz colouring and harmony , he did get rated higher in fact by women, and not by skinny chink tards like u :feelsgood:

Though Right’s coloring is better, his harmony is worse.

If you re not eating this everyday wtf are you doing ?

Sweet potato, Pumpkin and carrot soup:

-extremely high in bioavailable beta-carotene , pumpkin has like 4.5mg+ in 100grams , sweet potato 10-20mg+ in 100 grams , carrot 4mg+
- healthy and u can add more kinds of vegetables like spinach,onions garlic etc... ,
- relatively cheap depending based on where you live and access to
- extremely quick to make(around 30-45 minutes takes the whole process) and u can eat for the next 3-4 days
-delicious

View attachment 1638862
give me recipe boss and how much to eat of it everyday to achieve coloring on the right

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
The morph on the eft has better facial features, bones and a better skull shape. But the morph on the right has better coloring imo.

give me recipe boss and how much to eat of it everyday to achieve coloring on the right
i fried onions with olive oil , then added all the orange vegetables and whatever else u like, keep frying , try to get all the vegetables a little fried in oil, then u add vegetable stock (boil it beforehand and then add it , so the vegetables keep cooking) , keep cooking until they become extremely soft , like 20 minutes if you cut the vegetablez in small slices , thicker slices require more time .

When done just blend it into a thick soup :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098