THE LOW INHIB PILL : What really matters to get women and to have fun in life.

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
THE LOW INHIB PILL
what women really want and what really makes you happy

recommended to read, motivational shit innit.

Whoever says that women want rich men who have it all figured out is coping so hard. Women don't give a fuck about money, they only care about men who have status and are low-inhib. This applies to ALL women, foids might betabuxx for a rich man to get whatever they want but deep down they all yearn for men like this. how many cases have you read on reddit or heard abt irl where a foid cheats on her 'kind' man with an animalistic low inhib freak.
They don't want their feelings acknowledged, they want their pussies destroyed by a man who couldn't give 2 fucks about them or the world.
MUH I have money, you wanna go on my yacht. FUCKYOU. They don't give a shit, they wanna fuck the low-inhib freak who spends his day driving around blasting depressing music while stealing from shops and being high on cocaine.

The only thing that truly matters is having men fear you, an abundance of foids and being interesting. no one can compete with a man who gets in fights regularly, who does drugs, goes and does whatever he wants and doesn't care about females.
As long as you play on her feelings and give her new actually interesting experiences, everything else is cope. 'hey babe you wanna go on a date to a fancy restaurant' or 'bitch I'm picking you up, first off we fuck and then we'll see what we're gonna eat'.
even you as a man, what would you pick?
Now guess what makes dick-thirsty women the wettest?

Females aren't obedient by nature, infact they WANT to cross boundaries and rules. That's why they want low-inhib men who don't even know there are rules.
A foid will ALWAYS choose an MTN who lives life to the fullest and does the worst satanic shit over an HTN old-money rich pussboi.
They yearn to be dominated by this low-inhib freak. They don't wanna be dominated by an old-money cuck. They wanna feel RAW ATTRACTION and not forced upon. THEY WANT ANIMALISTIC SEX, only low-inhib dominating freaks can give that to them.

OBVIOUSLY LOOKS ARE STILL THE BIGGEST PART YOU FUCKHEADS. THIS IS MTN+ LEVEL SHIT INNIT.
DO NOT GO LOW-INHIB SATANIC MODE IF YOU'RE A RECESSED LTN. YOU'LL ONLY OBSESS THE COPS.

FACE > LOW-INHIB > STATUS > MONEY

DO NOT WORRY, If you aren't a born low-inhib freak you can easily fake this by following this guide :

- DYE ALL YOUR SHIT BLACK (hair, eyebrows, lashes)
- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- DRESS IN FULL BLACK ALWAYS
- GROW YOUR HAIR OUT LONG
- MT2 FOR DARK AHH COLOURING
- FINDING BAD FRIENDS SO YOU CAN START DRUGMAXXING
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- START NOT CARING ABOUT LIFE, FEMALES AND YOURSELF
- DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING IN THE MOMENT
- GET MORE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF BY DRUGMAXXING
- DYE ALL YOUR SHIT BLACK
- GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW FROM TIME TO TIME
- DON'T BE AFRAID TO FIGHT
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT
- GO OUT, GO OVER THE SPEED LIMIT
- GO BULLY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS
- STEAL FROM YOUR LOCAL SHOP
- DO DRUGS AND START DRINKING

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU STILL WITH ME???????
THIS ISN'T ONLY A LOW-INHIB MAXXING GUIDE, THIS IS A LIFEMAXXING GUIDE. YOU CAN DO ALL THIS AND STILL BE HEALTHY. THIS IS HOW YOU HAVE FUN IN LIFE. WHAT DO YOU WANT?

TO ROT ON ORG OR GO OUT AND STEAL, DO NEW DRUGS, ROLL DOWN THE STREET IN SHOPPING CARTS, HANGING OUT WITH BAD PEOPLE, CLIMB ROOFTOPS, EXPLORE ABANDONED BUILDINGS, DO NEW DRUGS, WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING IN THE MOMENT.
HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

KEEP SCROLLING AND ROTTING WHILE MTN'S ARE STEALING EVERYONE'S BITCH BY SIMPLY DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY FEEL LIKE DOING WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ONCE ABOUT CONSEQUENCES. HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I can't believe I gave up this lifestyle to 'muh gymmaxx' wtf was I thinking. HEll nah, next year when I go back to college I'm back to fucking foids and doing every drug on the planet.

THE BEST LOOKSMAXX ON THE PLANET IS THE LOW INHIB PILL PEOPLE
STOP COPING WITH MUH YOU NEED MONEY, NAH YOU FUCKING DON'T. YOU NEED FUCKING PUSSY

765ecc67854a48a86ef3d679c281bf9f.jpg
c0aba3de591079c98dbd8dd5960bd451.jpg
066a478f6829ed6fe734875061fd8c12.jpg
378fc59f3d3769d3443881b2b9f20382.jpg

Don't actually drugmaxx tho, to be a low-inhib freak doesn't necessarily mean drugmaxxing. It's more a state of mind that's more easily accessible to get with a shit ton of drugs.

what if you're friendless?
go to college, get your confidence up, try to make new friends, do social activities, join a club, go to parties, ...

@asdvek @MoggerGaston @Juandigomigo22 @lestoa @Gaygymmaxx @beefliverontop @Gengar @PeakIncels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ss07, heyheyheybro22, greywind and 47 others
brb reading

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Take the :bluepill:

• Love it
fr, everyone here's looksmaxxing to get girls but instead they should looksmaxx and simply enjoy their existence. they'll get more girls that way instead of rotting at home and snapping girls 24/7.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, heyheyheybro22, greywind and 5 others
taking the psychodsk pill

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and PsychoDsk
Nigga ur nature is dark triad cuz 22 ramirez numbers

We can't fake it

What you figured out is why women like you :lul:

• +1
bookmarked will read later

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, qazw, Brootal and 4 others
THE LOW INHIB PILL

Whoever says that women want rich men who have it all figured out is coping so hard. Women don't give a fuck about money, they only care about men who have status and are low-inhib. This applies to ALL women, foids might betabuxx for a rich man to get whatever they want but deep down they all yearn for men like this. how many cases have you read on reddit or heard abt irl where a foid cheats on her 'kind' man with an animalistic low inhib freak.
They don't want their feelings acknowledged, they want their pussies destroyed by a man who couldn't give 2 fucks about them or the world.
MUH I have money, you wanna go on my yacht. FUCKYOU. They don't give a shit, they wanna fuck the low-inhib freak who spends his day driving around blasting depressing music while stealing from shops and being high on cocaine.

The only thing that truly matters is having men fear you, an abundance of foids and being interesting. no one can compete with a man who gets in fights regularly, who does drugs, goes and does whatever he wants and doesn't care about females.
As long as you play on her feelings and give her new actually interesting experiences, everything else is cope. 'hey babe you wanna go on a date to a fancy restaurant' or 'bitch I'm picking you up, first off we fuck and then we'll see what we're gonna eat'.

Females aren't obedient by nature, infact they WANT to cross boundaries and rules. That's why they want low-inhib men who don't even know there are rules.
A foid will ALWAYS choose an MTN who lives life to the fullest and does the worst satanic shit over an HTN old-money rich pussboi.
They yearn to be dominated by this low-inhib freak. They don't wanna be dominated by an old-money cuck. They wanna feel RAW ATTRACTION and not forced upon. THEY WANT ANIMALISTIC SEX, only low-inhib dominating freaks can give that to them.

OBVIOUSLY LOOKS ARE STILL THE BIGGEST PART YOU FUCKHEADS. THIS IS MTN+ LEVEL SHIT INNIT.
DO NOT GO LOW-INHIB SATANIC MODE IF YOU'RE A RECESSED LTN. YOU'LL ONLY OBSESS THE COPS.

DO NOT WORRY, If you aren't a born low-inhib freak you can easily fake this by following this guide :

- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT

THIS ISN'T ONLY A LOW-INHIB MAXXING GUIDE, THIS IS A LIFEMAXXING GUIDE. YOU CAN DO ALL THIS AND STILL BE HEALTHY. THIS IS HOW YOU HAVE FUN IN LIFE. WHAT DO YOU WANT?

TO ROT ON ORG OR GO OUT AND STEAL, DO NEW DRUGS, ROLL DOWN THE STREET IN SHOPPING CARTS, HANGING OUT WITH BAD PEOPLE, CLIMB ROOFTOPS, EXPLORE ABANDONED BUILDINGS, DO NEW DRUGS, WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING IN THE MOMENT.
HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

KEEP SCROLLING AND ROTTING WHILE MTN'S ARE STEALING EVERYONE'S BITCH BY SIMPLY DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY FEEL LIKE DOING WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ONCE ABOUT CONSEQUENCES. HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I can't believe I gave up this lifestyle to 'muh gymmaxx' wtf was I thinking. HEll nah, next year when I go back to college I'm back to fucking foids and doing every drug on the planet.

STOP COPING WITH MUH YOU NEED MONEY, NAH YOU FUCKING DON'T. YOU NEED FUCKING PUSSY

View attachment 3118193View attachment 3118218View attachment 3118221View attachment 3118268

Don't actually drugmaxx tho, to be a low-inhib freak doesn't necessarily mean drugmaxxing. It's more a state of mind that's more easily accessible to get with a shit ton of drugs.

go to college, get your confidence up, try to make new friends, do social activities, join a club, go to parties, ...

@asdvek @MoggerGaston @Juandigomigo22 @lestoa @Gaygymmaxx @beefliverontop @Gengar @PeakIncels
Did not read popcorn 350757682

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerM and PsychoDsk
THE LOW INHIB PILL

- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT

HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

View attachment 3118193View attachment 3118218View attachment 3118221View attachment 3118268

Real ass high effort thread. I’ve experienced this a lot I’ve always been low inhib because I’m lowki thug maxed and me and my whole friend group drugmax and love to party. And foids love it. They feel free and can have fun

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Akhi and PsychoDsk
Real ass high effort thread. I’ve experienced this a lot I’ve always been low inhib because I’m lowki thug maxed and me and my whole friend group drugmax and love to party. And foids love it. They feel free and can have fun
Thugmaxxing is life tbh tbh
Have fun slaying bhai

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, keonxmogs and beefliverontop
Ok i beat pou up
Where are the bitchess
IMG 5133

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Tallest person here, N1666 and 7 others
Pussy
I already order an ounce of cocaine cc

• JFL
I used to smoke and drink all the time.
I stoped now.
I have wide hips cuz of the excess estrogen i used to drink since i was 6years old like sometimes(no joke) and smoke aswell. 11-13 years ood i was going crazy Some nga put vodka in his bottle and we just used to drink that shit in class my Mom was angry as fuckkkkkkk
i used to stea lmy dads cigarettez and go outside with my friends and light them up JFL no wonder i have dark triad face now. But if i didnt do that I would not have wide hips due to the excess estrogen from the alcohol and shit diet poor sleep.
I could of been 6’4 now if i just slept correctly and ate good and didnt drink alcohol so much at parties n with friends
Solid advice for after teenager years tho.

My Collagen is nuked. Im 14 but look like 21 years old JFL

Dont do this shit in teenage years guys.
the other shit like bullying kids and abandoning places bla ba bla yes thas gooooodd do that
No smoke or alcoho tho!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Gaygymmaxx, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Good post
I will rep you

• Love it
I stoped now.
I have wide hips cuz of the excess estrogen i used to drink since i was 6years old like sometimes(no joke) and smoke aswell. 11-13 years ood i was going crazy Some nga put vodka in his bottle and we just used to drink that shit in class my Mom was angry as fuckkkkkkk
i used to stea lmy dads cigarettez and go outside with my friends and light them up JFL no wonder i have dark triad face now. But if i didnt do that I would not have wide hips due to the excess estrogen from the alcohol and shit diet poor sleep.
I could of been 6’4 now if i just slept correctly and ate good and didnt drink alcohol so much at parties n with friends

the other shit like bullying kids and abandoning places bla ba bla yes thas gooooodd do that
How many slays during those years

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and beefliverontop
THE LOW INHIB PILL

- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT

HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

YES

• +1
Lifefuel or Batshit crazy?

• +1
Reactions: qazw and PsychoDsk
Dont recommend the dark coloring or MT2

Stopped using that shit i turned into a black nigger

Pale is better, u need Light blue eyes to pull of tanned coloring

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inceltriad78, skkrrrtcantdo, NZb6Air and 3 others
How many slays during those years
Man.. alot of girls had crushes on me.
I dont wanna brag or sound ego but the girls in my class admitted themselves they liked me alot ong not kidding they said like half the class had a crush on me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Litekiller11, Gaygymmaxx, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
I dont wanna brag or sound ego but the girls in my class admitted themselves they liked me alot ong not kidding they said like half the class had a crush on me
Good for you man
Will try this as well in college

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and PsychoDsk
I stoped now.

If you're boozing at 11 yrs old, shit's bound to go south JFL.
Most ppl only start doing all that when they're like 14+.
also the wide hips won't be from smoking or drinking, it's probably just genes or as you said bad sleeping schedule. mirin your middle school life tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Dont recommend the dark coloring or MT2

Stopped using that shit i turned into a black nigger

Pale is better, u need Light blue eyes to pull of tanned coloring
my MT2 arrives in 2 days, how long have you been on mt2 JFL
I wanna be a tanmogger so bad bro

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete, skkrrrtcantdo and asdvek
ofc nigga you were 11-13 smoking and drinking, other guys would be scared to even look at alcohol at that age JFL.
you're a terachad in the low-inhib pill ngl

my MT2 arrives in 2 days, how long have you been on mt2 JFL
I wanna be a tanmogger so bad bro
Dont know how long
Stopped mt2 a while ago
I decided to get some sunlight for health and ended up getting tanned a lot
Iom even wanna go outsude sunbathed naked for an hour i became dark af

• JFL
Im scared of getting judged

• +1
Good for you man
Will try this as well in college
Great man. Aslong as ur an MTN and do what ma boi @PsychoDsk said u will slay for sure
Dont be afraid to bully kids. Roidmax, wear lifts. Bully the fuck out of people you dislike. Fr thats what the chicks like hes right on that one.
If you're boozing at 11 yrs old, shit's bound to go south JFL.
Most ppl only start doing all that when they're like 14+.
also the wide hips won't be from smoking or drinking, it's probably just genes or as you said bad sleeping schedule. mirin your middle school life tbh tbh
haha ye.
Nah i think its due to the alcohol. My brother has great frame and i have wide hips. My clavs are pretty average but my hips arent sadly narrow. My brother had the same diet as me. Difference was he was a good kid i wasnt. Although I mog him
Facially brutally and height wise aswell. He only framemogs me

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Dont know how long
Stopped mt2 a while ago
I decided to get some sunlight for health and ended up getting tanned a lot
Iom even wanna go outsude sunbathed naked for an hour i became dark af
has anyone commented on your tan JFL?
that's mogger tbh, white features and nigger skin

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I stoped now.

I was thinking this tbh

And also why mt2?

Light skin and dark hair mogs just pretend it's natural

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and beefliverontop
This might be impossible because I am so nice and kind guy :feelsping:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11, PsychoDsk and beefliverontop
This might be impossible because I am so nice and kind guy :feelsping:
Start small.
Beat up Pou and then go from pou to animals… then to humans
IMG 5133
IMG 5134
IMG 5135

• JFL
Reactions: trapstarbhai, ttlurker, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
has anyone commented on your tan JFL?
that's mogger tbh, white features and nigger skin
Its not mogger
If u dont have blue eyes tan looks like shit get contacts if u got brown eyes

And nobody has commented, yet...

• +1
I was thinking this tbh

And also why mt2?

Light skin and dark hair mogs just pretend it's natural
after 16, drugs and drinking shouldn't have any major effects on your hormones to the point your entire appearance and development is fucked. ofcourse you shouldn't drink everyday tho, only at parties and stuff. drugs in itself aren't that harmful to your health as they might appear, just the mental effects and addiction can ruin you if you do too much.

Imo darker hair mogs more with tanned skin, just my opinion tho.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@flippasav @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. get in here you low inhib freaks

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
THE LOW INHIB PILL

- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT

HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

Yes, but the ultimate experience is a freak they can "tame" and bring out their good side only with them (LTR).

Your thread is very good but is like an unpolished diamond, the idea needs to be refined.

Unless you are dealing with low class or mentally unstable women, the highest fantasy of respectable females is: "beast with great heart." No one wants a psychopath that can't protect them or raise a family.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, boss8055 and PsychoDsk
Unironically legit.

HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

Ramirez pill

• +1
Great man. Aslong as ur an MTN and do what ma boi @
PsychoDsk
@PsychoDsk said u will slay for sure
Dont be afraid to bully kids. Roidmax, wear lifts. Bully the fuck out of people you dislike. Fr thats what the chicks like hes right on that one.
Are we sure that this would work will 17-22 as well
I don't wanna be seen as an immature retard

• +1