The Magnesium that cured my mother's BPPV (Vertigo)

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze
My mother has suffered from this disease for many years, and has went through many treatments that has costed our family a lot of money. The treatments were just band aid fixes. What really helped her was supplementing with magnesium. THIS IS NOT YOUR BASIC ASS MAGNESIUM OXIDE MENTAL RETARDATION WITH 5% BIO-AVAILABILITY.

Long story short, she was magnesium deficient. Her calcium levels were too high for her magnesium levels. I am posting this for anyone that wants to try a very high bio-availability magnesium that gets absorbed and not just shitted out of your rear the second you consume it.

To put this into perspective, she tried many different kinds and saw subpar results. Then she got recommended this by I don't know who, and it was literally what made her able to start working full time again.

"ReMag Magnesium Solution is a 60,000ppm concentration of 99.99% pure elemental magnesium in liquid form"

This is pico-ionic. You absorb it 10x better than any other kind. And you will not need as many Mg as you might think. My mom is mega deficient by nature and takes 450Mg throughout the day, and has almost cured her vertigo completely. She used 900Mg to load up but started seeing side effects after a while, so she lowered the dose.

The magnesium itself is magnesium chloride, which has the highest amount of elemental magnesium, and is the single best magnesium for raising your actual mag levels. Other forms are a complete memes in my opinion.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO TAKE TOO MUCH OF THIS AS YOU ABSORD ALMOST ALL OF IT.

This might get pretty expensive depending on where you live.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 17829 and Mouthbreath
just drink beer it helps with everything

Everybody should take blood tests. It's so stupid to limit your life quality because of something that can be as easily fixed as nutrient deficiencies.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Thanks for your useful thread, my mom has vertigo she cant fix so ill tell her

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

ReMag mogs all of that to oblivion