The main cause of male emotional suffering is we care way more about women than they care about us

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze
This is a hard blackpill to swallow, but it explains the world so damn well.
Women REALLY don't give a fuck about men IRL, yeah, they fuck Chad/Tyrone, but they like them for sex and how they make them feel. They don't have a real emotional attachment to Chad, they just use him for sex, especially true for Tyrone, yeah Tyrone has great sex, but he is a glorified dildo to white women and they use him to virtue signal, "oh look I fuck black guys, I am so progressive and liberal and not racist" etc. That is just the reality. The other alternative is being a rich guy who beta buxes, you get a small amount of sex, for handing over practically complete control over your bank account and assets, it is such a bad investment, but bluepilled rich cucks cope and pretend their wife loves them and being married is not just socially endorsed prostitution.

Even male suicide rates are four times higher than female suicide rates, in the feminist society, a lot of men are realizing how little women care about them and end up committing sui, in the past women were the same, they just kept it better hidden. Read about the white feather movement in WW1 in Britain. Dumb english feminist cunts gave out white feather to teenage guys who hadn't gone to war yet to try to shame them, call them chickens and cowards and these dumb guys went and signed up in the army and got shot at in WW1. They literally risked their life because they thought women called them cowards. They literally would rather die in some stupid war, then be faced with civilian women calling them cowards and losers and risk being an incel.

Yet, women don't even wear makeup for men, JFL, they literally say all the effort they put into makeup and fashion is for impressing their female friends, it's so fucking over for men. Women don't give a FUCK about men nowdays, they just don't care, they don't love or respect men at all, and men are literally fighting bullshit wars so some woman doesn't call him a coward, it's beyond over for men.

Bluepillers will talk about how they wish they were Chad, even if you are a Chad who gets sex with women or ends up beta buxxing some Stacy, she doesn't really give a fuck about you, she will never love you, women might have loved men, if they were kept ignorant and didn't end up losing all their pair bonding hormones from being deep dicked by dozens of guys in highschool and college, but that ship has sailed, all modern women don't give a fuck about men. Even best case scenario as a man, you are a glorified dildo or a glorified ATM, it's fucking over for men, you lost the gender lottery by being born a man, that's the real blackpill that no one wants to talk about. All male achievements and accomplishments were literally ONLY for impressing women, the average woman wouldn't devote five minutes of her day to impressing a man unless she got something out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1139, Bluepill and 11 others
the average woman wouldn't devote five minutes of her day to impressing a man unless she got something out of it.
:feelsbadman:
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, kobecel, androidcel and 3 others
er

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

high effort posts need more love

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, theropeking and 1 other person
I’ve heard if you have feminine face they will care for you more.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656
BS tbh, they exist for tyrones cock.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Men are treated like disposable commodities while women are treated like precious little princesses.

Fuck this world tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 616, LightingFraud and 5 others
Is that why they will talk about leo in front of there cuck boyfriends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Look at the Titanic movie. All the women who watch it call it very romantic. It literally included all the men drowning on a ship while the women drifted off to go to safety and eventually get dicked down by other men when they got back home. They don't care about men, they are all 100% about themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Insomniac, rockndogs, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: dodt
I'm convinced good skin is 95% diet and 5% actual products tbh.
Tbh, I eat good but I get fast food with my freinds a lot so that ruins it

• +1
Tbh, I eat good but I get fast food with my freinds a lot so that ruins it
Jfl if your diet is broader than broccoli and carrots

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Madness
It's working for me tbh
I’m growing so imma throw some chicken breast in there. And some fatty meats for cals and animal fat

• +1
I’m growing so imma throw some chicken breast in there. And some fatty meats for cals and animal fat
Fish mogs chicken

ropes me

:feelsrope:
my facial hair grows unless I cut it everyday and its a huge hassle.

As if any human gives a fuck about another anyway jfl no one cares about anyone, you’re alone in this world men use women for sex too same shit everything anyone does is for their own benefit

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, kobecel and Deleted member 656
As if any human gives a fuck about another anyway jfl no one cares about anyone, you’re alone in this world men use women for sex too same shit everything anyone does is for their own benefit
Cope I care for @badromance

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
Men are the peasants of gender and women are the nobles. That is why you see conservative and MGTOW men cope and say "men are so much better and more useful than women because without us society will collapse".They think they're better than women because women don't really contribute to society other than breeding and men do all the hard work of building civilization but the reality is men only work hard and build society for the benefit of women, men probably had better lives in hunter gatherer society than our modern society.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Main cause is low t

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
T is so important tbh

im natural and dont plan to roid ever, but Just Inject theory has to be one of the most legit theories out there srs. for the mental and physical part. i have the frame and genetics to allow myself not to roid but if it was any worse i'd be sticking the needle

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and Coping
im natural and dont plan to roid ever, but Just Inject theory has to be one of the most legit theories out there srs. for the mental and physical part. i have the frame and genetics to allow myself not to roid but if it was any worse i'd be sticking the needle
Legit, T is underrated part of looksmaxing tbh only thing with injecting it is you need to take other shit with it to control other hormones or you will fuck your self up it gets very complicated, and also the sides like hair loss. Being naturally high t is a fucking blessing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and dodt
If it wasn't for the hair loss I'd be injecting

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dodt
Legit, T is underrated part of looksmaxing tbh only thing with injecting it is you need to take other shit with it to control other hormones or you will fuck your self up it gets very complicated, and also the sides like hair loss. Being naturally high t is a fucking blessing
Not sure if T is cope or not because people say I look low T but I'm still tall, have a good frame and a decent face tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
Not sure if T is cope or not because people say I look low T but I'm still tall, have a good frame and a decent face tbh ngl.
It’s more about how it makes you feel tbh besides the body and libido gains, keeps your mental state in shape 99% of incels are prob low t as well

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
It’s more about how it makes you feel tbh besides the body and libido gains, keeps your mental state in shape 99% of incels are prob low t as well
Low T high inhib cels are funny ngl
@badromance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, kobecel and Coping
Its like a fuel to cope through the surgeries.
i wish i had it

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
Its like a fuel to cope through the surgeries.
i wish i had it
The funny thing is that the person gets depressed and shit cuz of looks and being incel and then that causes their t levels to drop even lower JFL incels are born to fail

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, kobecel and Deleted member 656

Users who are viewing this thread

Back